Elle Darby #69 Tweeting and Cheating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the wrong with the pram she was gifted for Saint? Can’t be seen without the latest hot product I suppose
Makes me feel sick when influencers are gifted thousands of pounds worth of stuff , if you loved the brand that much why didn't you buy it yourself hunny or could've at least arranged a giveaway etc I had an icandy for my first and never crossed my mind to buy a new one when we had another baby it's a bit scratched but in perfect condition 🤣🤣

Reactions: 18
They'll be jealous of Molly Mae pics of Tommy with belt and baby. They might try and compete by Con photo shoot with Marathon medal and baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She was going on in the tik tok about a new next to me as well, I don’t understand why influencers and celebs get all brand new stuff for every baby. I’m presuming she had a next to me for Saint which would have only been used for around 6 months. I hope if she’s buying all new stuff for this baby the old stuff was given to people in need. The bugaboo pram definitely isn’t in any fit state to be given to anyone tho. I don’t think she ever cleaned it, can you imagine she gets the beige pram Molly mae has the colour it will be

Reactions: 19
Discussing "everything lucky girl syndrome" in latest podcast according to her Instagram story from this morning. She makes me sick!!! Self obsessed narcissist, Sorry only just catching up as been at work all day.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
I cant find the tiktok now but one of them gossipy style tiktok accounts did one about Elle’s new podcast and the comments were popping off with people saying things like, ‘don’t know how she’s allowed a platform’, ‘scared of not having no income but fucked off travelling round America’ and like ‘said she was 14 to sugarcoat it but when you work it out she was 18 she should’ve known better’ I was like omggg yesss other people are thinking it too, and she can’t delete these ones

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Someone said she mentioned getting CCTV I can confirm they installed a video doorbell that’s it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I cant find the tiktok now but one of them gossipy style tiktok accounts did one about Elle’s new podcast and the comments were popping off with people saying things like, ‘don’t know how she’s allowed a platform’, ‘scared of not having no income but fucked off travelling round America’ and like ‘said she was 14 to sugarcoat it but when you work it out she was 18 she should’ve known better’ I was like omggg yesss other people are thinking it too, and she can’t delete these ones
It’s this one!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
....She says they changed their minds about doing a renovation project......so they didn't buy the bungalow next to her sister???????

Reactions: 7
I tried to listen to her podcast. I really tried. What a load of crap. Her affirmations 'I get everything I want' does she understand how she sounds?!

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.