Elle Darby #69 Tweeting and Cheating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I thought about this and I really don’t know. First thought would have been the warehouse but they don’t own that so wouldn’t have been able to claim it as an asset the rent on it would just go through the p&l as an expense. It wouldn’t be manufacturing equipment either as they outsourced all of that and don’t have any machinery. It’s a possibility that they had one of their cars as a business car in angelle? And have moved it to their personal limited company instead?
The range rover? They're making out they are so flash with cash they're getting new car maybe they've sold/ selling one and just having one on finance now. How the 'mighty' have fallen! Couldn't of happened to a nicer couple!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
New thread time 💃

ElleDarby70: the one where dream boy manifests earth side

🤣 I'm really rubbish at titles guys

Reactions: 2
thread suggestion

#70 still a racist moron, not happy shes still a boy mom

Reactions: 20
Title suggestions needed for the next thread!

here’s mine

Elle Darby Swift #70 My SON the 2nd is almost here, about time as she’s been 9 months pregnant for most of the year!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Love how con man's on a 2 hour road trip to a hair transplant clinic when carby is near on dropping

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
i’m confused, didn’t he have a hair transplant in lockdown 2020 😂

Reactions: 1
i’m confused, didn’t he have a hair transplant in lockdown 2020 😂
they recommend you go back a few times a year for PRP's (basically injections in your head which keep the hair healthy and prevent further hair loss)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.