Elle Darby #59 Tiny crack has been exhibited, comments on this post have been limited

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think helping a friend plan a funeral for her baby is a nice thing to do. My SIL was greif stricken when she lost her baby and support means so much. HOWEVER- this is not something that needed posting on Instagram and tagging a brand. By showing off the good deed you’ve done takes away the meaning of it. Not everything you do needs sharing and you don’t need to be praised for doing the right thing
I agree. In this instance though it just makes you question whether her intentions were ever genuine. Thank god I have never been in this position but I would like to think I would help a friend in the same way. But..
1. I would NEVER take photos at a funeral, that’s just weird.
And 2. Plastering it all over a public social media account for a bit of coverage is just horrific, I’m shocked that she has stooped so low.

Reactions: 35
It just shows how bloody ignorant and out of touch she really is, and it definitely shows that any good deed she does is just for show, I’m sorry but she may have felt proud for actually doing something for someone else for once but it just shows her true colours of wanting to show everyone she’s a selfless person when in reality she’s the most self absorbed person in the world, especially going back to your own grief when her poor baby just died wtf

OMG and the last story when they’re hugging and she’s bringing it BACK TO HER AGAIN, she’s tagged @everylastdetail are you joking????🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 31
If the condition of using ELD is that you have to post about the event on social media, in this instance do the decent thing and not use that company. A baby shower yes but a send off for a baby who sadly passed away no. Some things should just be private.

Not forgetting how potentially triggering those photos could be for her followers who have sadly lost a baby of their own and could bring up memories and feelings for them. She has no consideration for anyone but herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
As someone who has lost many babies her posts have really hit a nerve with me.. why is she so ignorant, self absorbed and greedy!!! I honestly feel true hatred towards her today and it is rare I ever feel that way about anyone, especially someone who I don’t know personally. How dare she do this to that couple who are in their darkest hours. When the lady had her back to the camera and looked to the ceiling I just burst into tears as I know she probably had tears in her eyes and didn’t want Elle to film it.. She is a disgusting excuse for a human.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Its disgusting that she’s sharing pictures from her friends babies funeral. Using her grief to try and make people like her again. Despicable.

Reactions: 30
Did she really need to post a story of a baby’s funeral advertising the free #gifted set up she got from every last detail? Absolutely disgusting. She will use anything, even something so sad to her advantage to make her look like a good person. She needs to just remove herself online, she’s vile

Reactions: 63
If the condition of using ELD is that you have to post about the event on social media, in this instance do the decent thing and not use that company. A baby shower yes but a send off for a baby who sadly passed away no. Some things should just be private.

Not forgetting how potentially triggering those photos could be for her followers who have sadly lost a baby of their own and could bring up memories and feelings for them. She has no consideration for anyone but herself.
She openly tweeted about her hatred for polish people and Indian people, Chinese people, fat people, gay and Irish people, oh and I forgot the tweets she posted about cats. She wouldn’t even consider the fact her post might trigger somebody.

Reactions: 19
Will anyone of her followers call her out on it? No because they are all brainwashed that Elle can do no wrong and they won’t see anything wrong with it when there is so much wrong with it.

Reactions: 15
Is this girl even on this bloody planet?! I can't believe anyone would be so damn stupid and tone deaf! The poor parents of that baby have their grief plastered all over Instagram so that Elle can gain some brownie points! I bet she asked them amidst their grief if it was ok to post videos and photos and they probably said yes out of shock and a feeling of owing her for arranging it. What a disgusting witch. I feel sick.

Reactions: 30
actually cannot believe she just used a dead baby's memorial like a #pr #presstrip #gifted event??? an obligatory five story posts for a grieving friend while tagging the events company is so tasteless

Reactions: 35
I'm at work and I cannot stop thinking about what she posted im literally disgusted with her,How dare you!!!!!!I understand if the parent want to share some pictures on their ig but not Elle darby, please can any of her following say something or I will have to

I'm at work and I cannot stop thinking about what she posted im literally disgusted with her,How dare you!!!!!!I understand if the parent want to share some pictures on their ig but not Elle darby, please can any of her following say something or I will have to
Not only she posted pictures but she tagged the company while hugging the grieving mother, go to hell and never come back,social media is not place for you ,go on your luxury holidays and pretend you have broken hart coz you were racist

Reactions: 27
She best not have bought Saint along and paraded him about either.

My heart hurts for the parents of Albie. To have been taken advantage of by Elle for her own image at a time of such pain and vulnerability is truly despicable of Elle. They won't realise what she's done right now I imagine, as they will be going through the motions living day to day without their baby. What a poisonous narcissistic bleep.

And to top it off, she's learnt nothing about being sensitive to her followers after her heartbeat story when pregnant with Saint. There should have been a trigger warning before these stories.

This bleeping quote makes me livid too.

Screenshot_20220609-122819.png

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

Not only she posted pictures but she tagged the company while hugging the grieving mother, go to hell and never come back,social media is not place for you ,go on your luxury holidays and pretend you have broken hart coz you were racist
I wonder if the friend could not say no to that hugging photo in particular, due to Elle organising the afternoon. It really is alarming how far influencing has overtaken her life. She can’t keep anything off it. This isn’t the time to be whipping your phone out photographing/videoing other people’s grief. So so wrong.

Also there’s a lot of photos of the little one in her stories, and I just don’t think it’s fair or right to have 10s of thousands of followers, who are not the most emotionally aware of mature, seeing the precious moments their baby was with them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
God you guys would be in trouble if we could voice note on here, my poor friend who's just listened to me rant about this 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Will anyone of her followers call her out on it? No because they are all brainwashed that Elle can do no wrong and they won’t see anything wrong with it when there is so much wrong with it.
I think they actually will, anyone with an ounce of decency can see that was morally wrong, even if my best friend did this, I wouldn’t keep quiet, I’d call her out. Mark my words, that story will disappear shortly, she’ll realise that mistake when the insults starting rolling in.

Reactions: 8
Jesus... There are literally no words this is vile. How utterly self absorbed

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.