Elle Darby #59 Tiny crack has been exhibited, comments on this post have been limited

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Every Last Detail are still working with EDL. I love how she tries to make out it’s her “friend” doing her a favour. If I was ELD I would not allow Carby to plaster it all over social media. A reputable brand showing they’re working with and therefore supporting an outed racist (to keep it brief) - not a good move.

Reactions: 34
I hope she asked her friend permission before putting those photos up on her Instagram and for talking about the reason for the event. Her friend’s instagram is private and that’s a deeply personal occasion.

Also she had to mention her own grief in their at some point. Yes she went through a terrible time with losing her mum but she couldn’t just allow her friend to have that moment rather than making a point that she went through a period of grief too.

• Sad
Reactions: 86
🥴🥴 those stories make me feel a bit uncomfortable… it’s like look at me and how much of a good friend I am organising this for you!

Reactions: 99
"Helping ME organise" - naturally she has to make the day all about her, and everything SHE has done. Honestly, if ever there was an event not to broadcast over social media, this would be it. But of course she needs to show everyone how much she has changed and what a kind, giving person she now is (after listening to a few podcasts and doing a bit of travelling...)

Attachments

Reactions: 46
🥴🥴 those stories make me feel a bit uncomfortable… it’s like look at me and how much of a good friend I am organising this for you!
Same , the stories really prove her intentions with organising it for her friend. She just wants to make herself look good , a baby dying is not her story to tell.

• Sad
Reactions: 48
Sorry but she's made me feel physically sick. How has she just made the loss of someone's child about her and her stupid mates business...

Seeing that has really affected me tbh 😕

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 136
So Every Last Detail are still working with EDL. I love how she tries to make out it’s her “friend” doing her a favour. If I was ELD I would not allow Carby to plaster it all over social media. A reputable brand showing they’re working with and therefore supporting an outed racist (to keep it brief) - not a good move.
I didn’t think Every Last Detail would have stopped - they wouldn’t be where they are without Elle unfortunately. It was always going to continue and ELD will continue to get business elsewhere regardless of their relationship with Elle

That’s really annoyed me them stories - some things should absolutely be left private and that is one of them. Do your “favour” and be happy that you’ve helped a friend during a tough time - don’t plaster it on the internet and play the grief card yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Absolutely unbelievable 😵💫 just when you can’t think she can’t get any scummier, she uses a little babies funeral to her advantage. What a sick, sick woman

Reactions: 53
What’s worse is her friend has a son who is mixed race, why would you still associate with Elle after everything!!

• Wow
Reactions: 59
I dont know her friends or the baby that died, but putting stuff like this on her Instagram is not ok,why she had to do that,did she organised the event? And wanted to everyone to see that she did it and everyone can love her coz she is kind soul to use someone else's child death to promote herself i feel sick in my stomach!!!ok if she did organised it for her friends but posting this on sc is not ok, its a private matter

• Sick
Reactions: 49
I actually think helping a friend plan a funeral for her baby is a nice thing to do. My SIL was greif stricken when she lost her baby and support means so much. HOWEVER- this is not something that needed posting on Instagram and tagging a brand. By showing off the good deed you’ve done takes away the meaning of it. Not everything you do needs sharing and you don’t need to be praised for doing the right thing

• Heart
Reactions: 101
what the duck…. She’s putting stories up like she’s at a wedding. That’s gross

Reactions: 75
what the duck…. She’s putting stories up like she’s at a wedding. That’s gross
OMG I am fuming how dare she do that I don’t give a tit what anyone says to disrespect the passing of her friends baby just to advertise a company and say look at me I help with an event, I feel she has only done this so she can company’s work with her it’s all about her not the friend, as fars as am concerned even if the friend gave permission I don’t think it was her right to do so and linking the company below it’s all about her way of trying to make income, I feel like I dislike her more and more if she thought this was tasteful it really wasent, very tacky and disgusting, disrespectful this day was not about her it was about her friend and baby, how the hell can you be technically at a funeral and try to make money from it what a piece of tit that should have been kept private.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She thinks if she does that people may think ohh am an amazing friend when actually your a disgrace I just can’t get my head around it so sad 😡🤬

Elle when you read here you are a disgrace and even if your friend gave you permission so things are just a no, have morals and that’s the big issue with you it’s alll about you no one else please let your friend grieve in peace without trying to make money just BE KIND as everyone bangs on about and prove you are being genuine and trying to change your evil ways.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.