Elle Darby #59 Tiny crack has been exhibited, comments on this post have been limited

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She finally came back, her ‘learning and growing’ was her Dracula and Saint pissing around America

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I was just thinking, doesn't it just go to show how calculated Connor & Elle are that they both resumed activity on Instagram at the exact same time? This just proves their content is a money making scheme and the ✨️ personal growth ✨️ is a front for drawing people back in. It's all very meticulous and planned and they have not given any reason to believe either of them have changed their views.

Reactions: 64
I was just thinking, doesn't it just go to show how calculated Connor & Elle are that they both resumed activity on Instagram at the exact same time? This just proves their content is a money making scheme and the ✨️ personal growth ✨️ is a front for drawing people back in. It's all very meticulous and planned and they have not given any reason to believe either of them have changed their views.
Of course. I'm pretty sure they have new management too. Anyone who thinks otherwise is very naive to put it politely

Reactions: 21
Recap. EDL and conman returned to Instagram to show off their learning and self improvement *cough* holidays and have limited comments to only followers. EDL continues to edit photos of SSS and herself and definitely reads this thread as her posts seem to reflect that. We are now waiting to see if she will return to YouTube and what her first video will be.

Reactions: 17
I’m sorry but it really pisses me right off that she has deleted videos. Gemma Louise Miles has done the same. I was going through them and watching before all this. I won’t be watching anymore. Really grinds my gears that the videos they put up for people are then deleted :mad:

Reactions: 9
Has anyone else realised she’s deleted all of her Travel vlogs from southeast Asia and Australia? Does anyone know where I can watch deleted videos? Wonder why they’ve been removed

Reactions: 13
Has anyone else realised she’s deleted all of her Travel vlogs from southeast Asia and Australia? Does anyone know where I can watch deleted videos? Wonder why they’ve been removed
Maybe she was worried there might be some ✨ racist remarks ✨ in them

Reactions: 54
I knew she had come back but don’t follow her so decided to have a snoop just now. Is she still editing her photos? Because she looks like she’s lost weight.
Also, the video of her “soul searching” with a clip of her in a helicopter. What planet is she on

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Its so hilarious the way she's implying she effortlessly took 6 months off, didn't miss it didn't need it, yet she's been back a few days and is posting not just loads but such edited photos, its so time consuming she's clearly been gagging to get back 🤣😩 also is conboy fake tanning?!

Reactions: 35
Funny how she made a big speech about not thinking it’s fitting to post or be back while she’s on holiday but she’s practically gone all radio silent and secretive now she’s back home

Reactions: 35
Blows my mind that people have so easily forgotten the racist, bigoted and homophobic tweets. I have been on an unfollow spree of all the people still supporting and liking her posts, most recently Lottie Rainbow who I was super surprised was an Angel!

Reactions: 29
She's doing classic nark move, douse and ghost. Shes done dousing while abroad now shes ghosting 4 a hot min.
Waiting to see all the love for her whereabouts again then she will b like awwwwright anglessssss I'm bkkkkkk due to high demand...... 😑

Reactions: 11
Bloody hell! Just help your friend Elle, she’s lost a baby, don’t plaster it on SM for your own glory.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 80
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.