Elle Darby #40 Connor's cheating, racist tweeting, lock down your profiles and get deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like it would be unfair for Lucy to be dragged into her sisters tit show. Lucy has created her own brand really well, I wouldn’t blame her for not saying anything at all about it. Not her problem to deal with really!
Yeah I agree with this.

Reactions: 6
I feel like it would be unfair for Lucy to be dragged into her sisters tit show. Lucy has created her own brand really well, I wouldn’t blame her for not saying anything at all about it. Not her problem to deal with really!
Best thing Lucy can do is say nothing, if she tries to defend them it will be the end for her, if she does say anything it has to be to say she is horrified by it and not make any excuses. I agree, this isnt .about her.

Reactions: 30
Didn't Elle and Con want to move to the USA? I think we might have saved the USA by keeping the pair of disgusting hoofwa*kin bunglec*nts over here...........
With their personal views I think they’d fit in perfectly in 1950’s Louisiana 😒

Reactions: 22
Yea I agree, I don’t think the rest of her family should be dragged into it, to my knowledge they’ve not anything like this and just because their sister/stepsister is vile doesn’t mean the rest of the family are!
totally agree! She looks like she is spending time with her children at the beach on NYD if there is no evidence she shouldn’t have to take the blame.

Reactions: 7
The dog place she sends her dogs to - bath country house - posted the dogs 3 days ago saying they’d just finished a stay there.
Have they been away? Or I had a suspicion she’d had some sort of surgery with her being so quiet?

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I agree with you! Lucy isn’t Elle and has a completely different demographic and following, I feel like shes followed by like minded mums. Whereas ELLE is followed by young girls that are the age she was when she made these tweets. Which is the scary part that they believe she’s done no wrong! In this day and age this is hard to swallow

Reactions: 24
I see she has lost 4k of followers overnight.

The idiots online who are deflecting blame on those who unearthed the tweets and who are excusing E&C because they made the comments 10 years ago need to have a word with themselves. Racism and hate speech is disgraceful and can seriously affect people’s well-being. It wasn’t socially acceptable to be racist then just as it isn’t now. In fact it hasn’t been socially acceptable to be racist since the 1980s when riots took place across the country.

The collaborative brands and businesses should drop them asap, and young, impressionable people need to find better role models. They need to learn that this wasn’t right and never will be right.

Reactions: 22
The dog place she sends her dogs to - bath country house - posted the dogs 3 days ago saying they’d just finished a stay there.
Have they been away? Or I had a suspicion she’d had some sort of surgery with her being so quiet?
tummy tuck and boob job with a touch of lipo? We can now all see she’s not a fan of fat people so the lazy bint will shed her fat through surgery rather than exercise!

Reactions: 10
I bet she’s bleeping fuming with him. He’s the one who’s started all this drama with his cheating and his tweets were then discovered. She’s taking the blunt of it too, he’s lost no followers. He needs to be equally unfollowed/dragged on social media because both of their tweets are just disgusting. I’m not having that greasy sleaze hide behind his fiance

Reactions: 43
To the woman on twitter who is saying that they were "kids" and that she hopes her 15 year old wouldn't be judged so harshly ... madam, if YOUR KID is happy to tell the world that they HATE POLISH AND INDIAN PEOPLE and they hope that someone crashes and DIES over a school bus pass, and that they Hope that your family pet DIES then YOU HAVE FAILED AS A PARENT!!!!! 🤯
Same here. I must have missed that phase of my life. Maybe it’s because I grew up with friends from all around the world, and lots of friends who were gay, but never ever in my life has racism and homophobia been okay. I cannot stand that people are using age as a way to defend them. It’s not like they were 10. They were in their late teens. Elle was 17?! I work with 17 year olds, they’re held accountable for their work the same as us oldies 😅 If they said anything like that, they’d be sacked.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.