Elle Darby #40 Connor's cheating, racist tweeting, lock down your profiles and get deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope that Angle Elle and Conman get what’s coming to them both. You can feel the hatred oozing from those tweets. Elle seems like a nationalist to me. Disgusting.

Reactions: 37
Whoever made the ohellenor TikTok page - why are your videos being taken down? Earlier you had seven with so many likes and comments and now there’s only one left but other people’s videos are still on there

Reactions: 2
SO sensitive? get out, seriously. If you think people are 'sensitive' to those racist, homophobic, fat shaming and sexist comments made by two privileged white kids? then yes, they deserve to be sensitive. it's not ok to make those comments, everyone should know better when they're 18 years old. It's not acceptable.

Reactions: 43
I’m half tempted to leave a comment on her video about her mom about what she allegedly said. As it transpires (seemingly) she was a nasty bigoted cow.

However, I appreciate this is coming from a place of anger. I can’t let myself stoop as low as attacking a lady who has passed, particularly one who did far too soon.

Just such a shame Elle has dragged her whole family through the muck. Might’ve thought she would’ve learned from her dearest daddy’s mistakes but here we are.

Reactions: 22
Clearly a rotten, entitled, bigot at her core who needs both cancelling from her influencer platform (as you would be fired from a job) and probably metal health support, less toxicity and lessons in compassion and humility in her personal life.

Reactions: 40
This part of their statement is a problem for me. Talking about ‘actions that don’t paint them in a good light’ !! They only care about how this makes them look!

I mean that isn’t taking responsibility or offering an apology is it? They don’t even say sorry in that statement. It’s just a load of bluster about how it doesn’t ‘reflect who they are’. Well I call bullshit. You don’t tweet multiple times insulting people from different races and cultures if that isn’t what you really think otherwise why would you be doing it? The venom in Elles tweets is particularly horrific.

The damage control will be verrry interesting. I hope they are having a shit start to the year. It serves them right after tweeting such awful things that reflect their bigoted views. They are only sorry those tweets got found rather than for the things they said. Nasty nasty people.

Attachments

Reactions: 48
Why is she saying that they decided to take time to look at their old socials to ‘reflect’ loool erm no you got outed

Reactions: 71
Have unfollowed the pair of them on every single social media platform there is, genuinely shocked at those comments! They can’t get away with this surely.

Reactions: 26
Exactly this! And all the people defending them should be ashamed of themselves. Not only are the tweets horrifically vile, we only see what she and him have tweeted. This is what they’ve put on a platform, what was it like behind closed doors? and when did this behaviour stop? if it ever did! Because they sure don’t seem sorry to me and it looks very deep rooted.

I hope they get dropped from their management/sponsors.

Reactions: 31
You've hit the nail on the head. Their thoughts and behaviour behind closed doors can't be trusted now, they'd have to demonstrate some sincere growth and accountability.

Reactions: 12
I totally agree. There appears to be no remorse for their words. Their only concern is how this has made them look.
Elle’s continued tweets show that this was not a one-off mistake, these are her ongoing thoughts.
When do we think the “I’m sorry, poor me, I’m the victim” video will come?

Reactions: 15
Wasn’t aware of the Tweets until I saw the statement on Instagram. I know we all do and say stupid stuff when we’re young… but I do think it’s different from hen racism is involved. Can’t speak for everyone of course, but even 10 years ago, I found racism abhorrent. The homophobia displayed too… again, you can’t use youth as an excuse.

Reactions: 20
As a training psychologist she genuinely displays classic signs of psychopathy from those tweets...

Reactions: 41
I think they half shot themselves in the foot by apologising when they did. The tweets and tik toks barely had any views or engagement until they put up a statement apologising for it. don’t you just love it when they do tattles job for you

Reactions: 63
Well. I sent a message and was promptly blocked the Queen Bee Angle is clearly having a busy evening.

Reactions: 7
Well. I sent a message and was promptly blocked the Queen Bee Angle is clearly having a busy evening.
Omg she must be on damage control duty. Oh to be a fly on the wall, I wonder if con is sleeping on the sofa tonight?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.