Elle Darby #4 No engagement ring from Con-Artist in Ibiza, so it's back home to eat pizza!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m also pretty sure the song playing during the actual proposal clips in the video is James and Carys’ song which they played at their wedding...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Does anyone else think this might be lucy???

A little birdie tells me that Connor proposed lastnight at a family get together but as her family have just come back from France and are supposed to be self isolating, they have to keep it quiet. I guess we have to wait for the big reveal 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Just watched it ...

To the ladies here who are engaged, if not married.. did you guys get that feeling she said she got? I’m really shocked by that.. but I’m not engaged or close to being so I wouldn’t know lol
I found out from my mum he was proposing but I didn’t know exactly when until he said we where going away for the weekend and he wouldn’t normally do that it’s usually me books and arranges our holidays etc so I knew it was happening that weekend but I didn’t know exactly when he was going to do it he ended up just doing it in our hotel room just me and him and it was really intimate and private I wouldn’t have wanted it in front of everyone as I don’t like being centre of attention. I got engaged 4 years ago and got married last September

Reactions: 2
I think this is all actually really sad. Elle lives her whole life in some delusional all for the gram bubble. Again, why not just be honest? It would be a lot less jarring if she just said that she knew, that they talked about it, that she chose the ring, that she wanted it to be perfect etc. Does she really think all he angel boo best friends are so stupid to believe that wasn’t staged? Also, how narcissistic. Only these two could film a video as if it’s wedding of the century (in a wedding dress🥱) for an engagement announcement. You’re fooling no one babe x

Reactions: 28
That is the dumbest proposal I’ve ever seen, where is the element of realness? No surprises tbh of course they both had to make sure they were dolled up and caked make up

Reactions: 16
There’s nothing wrong with a proposal not being a surprise, imo it shouldn’t be really! The first conversation about deciding to get married shouldn’t even be the proposal, but to stage it and act surprised is so cringe.

I think this is all actually really sad. Elle lives her whole life in some delusional all for the gram bubble. Again, why not just be honest? It would be a lot less jarring if she just said that she knew, that they talked about it, that she chose the ring, that she wanted it to be perfect etc. Does she really think all he angel boo best friends are so stupid to believe that wasn’t staged? Also, how narcissistic. Only these two could film a video as if it’s wedding of the century (in a wedding dress🥱) for an engagement announcement. You’re fooling no one babe x
I think what annoys me the most is the fact it’s so unattainable for almost everyone. It’s 2020 people can choose their engagement rings (I did) and people can decide together to get engaged. It’s not like times where you had a dowry etc.

But just be transparent. Don’t make young girls feel like they need a fairytale proposal/car/house when she’s done it all herself and Connor has had zero input. If she was honest about doing it herself she’d inspire way more problem than a fake perfect life

Happy for Con.
he’s landed on his bleeping feet.
#BankOfEl #BumForLife #PleaseSignAPrenup

• Haha
Reactions: 38
thread suggestion: elle darby 5 - engaged for the gram, con's part of the fam, angelle collection is a sham

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
“I have this gut feeling connor is going to propose in the next 2 days...”

you got your bank statement then elle?

on a side note I’m happy for her, she’s had a bleeping awful year and if she’s happy, well good for her.......I think....I’m trying ok 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Right so how did they manage to film a whole bleeping picturesque video about it and then also tag the people in the picture on insta 'havenweddingfilms' as if we're going to think this wasn't planned?

Reactions: 8
The comments are so cringe!!!! Omg I’m gonna cry.... what over a random person you’ve never met staging a photo ffs get a grip

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Elle (cashpoint) darby #££ DON’T bleeping DO IT GIRL!

i joke... I joke 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought it was very sweet. But doubt he planned it all himself, defo had help from their management. Loved the bit where he opened the ring box and she checked he’d bought the right one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watched it ...

To the ladies here who are engaged, if not married.. did you guys get that feeling she said she got? I’m really shocked by that.. but I’m not engaged or close to being so I wouldn’t know lol
Honestly yeah I kinda did and then he didn’t do it in the restaurant and I was hmm maybe I was wrong.. and then he did 15 minutes later😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
YA’LL NEED TO MAKE A bleeping RAVE THREAD AND STOP POISONING THE TRASH THREAD.....

Joke 😂😂 really it’s a joke 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.