Elle Darby #4 No engagement ring from Con-Artist in Ibiza, so it's back home to eat pizza!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she thought it was a Charlotte Tilburg shoot with her whole family? How does that work? Or was it like a fake bridal shoot?

Reactions: 7
I’m actually laughing at this video. What the actual hell 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Can’t deal with them both 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Still laughing 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve never felt so bored watching a video. How awkward it was of the clips of her just standing waiting for him to come and propose. Also I will admit that I had a gut feeling about my partner proposing a couple weeks beforehand but I had honestly talked myself into the fact that he wouldn’t do it that it ended up being a shock to me.

Tho I really can’t stand these elaborate public proposals jsur personally not my cup of tea, tho especially not when she so obviously knew and was part of the planning. Otherwise why else would she had filmed herself getting ready and in a white dress and everything.

Reactions: 14
So many people from school who I guarantee she hasn’t spoke to for years commenting such arselicking stuff
This whole thing is just so conceited

Reactions: 6
I want to be happy for her because, as much as she annoys me, I love love. But this was so staged and I just wish she'd be honest about it.

Thread title suggestion: Elle Darby #5: The Engagement: Sponsored by Social Media, Elle's Wallet & Your Pockets!

Reactions: 21
Also I get they need a photo for the gram, but engagements shoots exist, what’s wrong with a really nice REAL intimate proposal and then get an engagement photoshoot to have some nice pictures to post about.

Reactions: 7
I’m so confused? Why stage such a beautiful moment? Like someone said it started when it was light and ended when it was dark. The fact she knew it was happening just ruins it all.

Reactions: 11
It’s so sad that he could have done this a few months earlier so her mum was involved

Reactions: 38
I wonder how many takes it took, i reckon Con figured out the sooner he sprouted his scripted lines the more time he'd have to message other girls on insta before they officially knew he was an engaged man, yet i doubt that will stop him looking elsewhere

Reactions: 5
Just watched it ...

To the ladies here who are engaged, if not married.. did you guys get that feeling she said she got? I’m really shocked by that.. but I’m not engaged or close to being so I wouldn’t know lol
Me and my partner had talked about when we would as we had both said we wanted to buy a house first. So I just knew it would probably be sometime after that but could have been years later haha. On the day he proposed he was acting a little odd, kept talking really fast about random things as of he was trying to distract me, but I still didn't think it would be that night. He chose the ring himself and all. We didnt tell people fora few days as we wanted to just keep or for ourselves for abit.

Reactions: 1
I thought the video was cute but it didn’t seem natural at all seemed very staged and a bit OTT. I see a proposal as a very special time between two people and it’s also quite personal. Not something I personally would want filmed and plastered over social media but that’s just me. Few photos and an announcement ok but didn’t seem like they kept any part of it really private or intimate for themselves but I suppose that’s how they get views and money

Reactions: 9
haven’t caught up on this thread yet and will, but going to watch the video shortly and the pic alone makes me think she knew. remember her (totally dry rather than juicy) assumptions the other week, she kind of alluded to thinking it was soon. plus who wears a dress like that to the garden?

i’ll comment back again when i’ve watched it 😂 on the plus side, very happy she’s finally got what she wanted for so long and can have some wedding content. dunno why he couldn’t of done it when her mum was alive though

Reactions: 3
I hope Katie was back from France, cos it would be so tit if she missed the moment, no matter how staged it was. So over these vultures man, What’s bound to be the biggest mistake of this girls life caught on camera, so tacky 😖😖

Reactions: 13
I’ve no interest in watching it because it just screams set up to me. I hope she’s happy but more commonly stuff that’s so elaborate and OTT isn’t genuine. I hope for her sake it’s not but my gut feeling says it isn’t.

My husband proposed on a beach. I had an inkling as he made us walk for ages and ages but it was just the two of us on a beach. I couldn’t stand something so set up it just screams insecurity to me 😞

Reactions: 9
Just watched it ...

To the ladies here who are engaged, if not married.. did you guys get that feeling she said she got? I’m really shocked by that.. but I’m not engaged or close to being so I wouldn’t know lol
I got engaged in November 2019 and I suspected it would happen with a certain few months, we’d obviously discussed it. But had no idea the exact day it would happen. She obviously helped planning it and the video proves it

Reactions: 2
Whilst we’re beee she has given us excellent content for a title

~Titled suggestion ~

Finally engaged but her life is so staged, marrying a man who just wants to be paid

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.