Elle Darby #33 In a unitard edited to high heaven, first trip to car park for Saint Seven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say it is quite possible she has been breastfeeding but she hasn’t plastered it all over the internet because she reads here and has seen how much Carys gets slated for it and she’s trying to maintain a good rep online now she’s a #firsttimemum ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think one of the saddest things about this "bubble" of her being an influencer team with Jobless Con is that she's unlikely to get out and meet other local mums. Because Con is at home she'll basically staple him to the sofa for the next year unless he's driving her to McDonalds or B&M. You do need (*both* of you) some practice at going out alone with a baby and then a toddler. But she won't.

Reactions: 19
I’d say it is quite possible she has been breastfeeding but she hasn’t plastered it all over the internet because she reads here and has seen how much Carys gets slated for it and she’s trying to maintain a good rep online now she’s a #firsttimemum ✨
Also, she probably doesn't want to be seen to be all about the breast feeding and alienate anyone, it's such a divisive topic she could be avoiding going overboard on it.
Like you say, Carys with all the saggy no bra and leaky boob content isn't really Elle's style. Breast feeding isn't glamorous and she likes to keep everything picture perfect. Mums would know it's not easy and I don't think her young followers would be interested/might think it's grim so I don't really see that she'd benefit from going hard on the BF content at all.

Reactions: 7
A week or so ago this thread would of been locked and a new one made after about 3 days 🤣 she’s so boring, don’t think the newborn stage got her the long lasting attention she wanted.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m no fan of Elle but she can’t win - plaster her breastfeeding all over her insta she’d be criticised, don’t post pictures and she’s accused of lying.

I don’t know why anyone even cares how she feeds - her baby her choice and even if she hasn’t been 100% honest about what has happened the kid is still being fed. It’s not like she’s neglecting him!

Reactions: 41
Idk if anyone’s seen the sale on ITS. I know everyone’s collection is marked down. But it shows the amount they can actually afford to sell this shite for. And what they originally mark it up by….
my friend bought 3 of the Elle Darby maternity collection dresses for her baby shower. It was launched two Weeks before so she thought plenty of time…paid loads for immediate dispatch…got to her baby shower no dresses and they eventually got delivered a month after her shower there was only 2 dresses and she got charged for 3 it cos her £170 for them think she’s still waiting for the refund…I won’t show her they’re like £14 now 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
If she was breastfeeding there would have def been a photo put in somewhere. This is Queen angle, over sharer no1 of her perfect white company life 💖

IDGAF if she bottlefeeds breastfeeds or Connor feeds him upside down hanging from the rafters. Makes no difference to my life.

ANYWAY

another gate to add to the collection
#refluxgate

wonder what perfect gram pic were due this week? One in a sling on a walk 🥴 We’ve had the pram, and the bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
my friend bought 3 of the Elle Darby maternity collection dresses for her baby shower. It was launched two Weeks before so she thought plenty of time…paid loads for immediate dispatch…got to her baby shower no dresses and they eventually got delivered a month after her shower there was only 2 dresses and she got charged for 3 it cos her £170 for them think she’s still waiting for the refund…I won’t show her they’re like £14 now 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
I dont think Miss Elle Darby posts the parcels herself or gives refunds from her personal bank

Reactions: 3
And you know what…. I’m pretty sure if she wasn’t such a money grabbing, self absorbed, fake sell her soul to the gram if she can twit then people would be a lot more supportive of her.
or here’s a thought take a bit of time of the gram dramatising every aspect of your life and just get on with the ups and downs of motherhood with the “real” people you do have in your life instead of constantly seeking attention and affirmation from your Angelles!!
Exactly right 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Moving on slightly. I can’t stop thinking about the poses she does before, during and after ‘baby boy’ but can you imagine looking back at your old baby photos and your mum is dressed in a gunt-tard, with pouty lips, sunglasses halfway down her face, hand on her huge hips so her tiny crack is on show, looking the other way so you can’t see her triple chin, with a badly filtered pose! I mean, how is that beautiful for the family album in years to come.

I honestly used to follow them as I liked them and found them amusing but since they moved into that house they are both RIDICULOUS!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Exactly right 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Moving on slightly. I can’t stop thinking about the poses she does before, during and after ‘baby boy’ but can you imagine looking back at your old baby photos and your mum is dressed in a gunt-tard, with pouty lips, sunglasses halfway down her face, hand on her huge hips so her tiny crack is on show, looking the other way so you can’t see her triple chin, with a badly filtered pose! I mean, how is that beautiful for the family album in years to come.

I honestly used to follow them as I liked them and found them amusing but since they moved into that house they are both RIDICULOUS!
When you actually write down how she poses it’s hysterical and so bloody bizarre. What a horrible self absorbed narcissistic twit.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if we'll get the Autumn Decorating and B+M hauls, later this month. She's obsessed with Autumn being in September when it's technically still summer, and going from half naked to wearing big oversized jumpers, overnight and then wondering why she's hot. Really annoys me how she can't enjoy summer for summer, although summer for her does start in April

Reactions: 7
I’ve just looked at photos of her before she had surgery and stuff and I honestly wouldn’t recognise her, she’s had so much work done, I can’t believe how different she looks

Reactions: 17
Someone has posted this in the comments of her name reveal video - thought I'd grab it before it gets deleted and the poster blocked!!....

"My Girl has watched Elle Darby since she started YouTube. She recently purchased some of the "Angelle" range when it went on 50% sale to support one of her long-time fave YouTube channels that she been watching for years, and the fact how often Elle speaks so highly of her clothes range - so trusted her it would be of at least good quality (after also buying clothes from other YouTubers and knowing what sort of thing to expect). After her couple of items come costing about £50, she was very disappointed in the quality and felt like she had been conned by one of her fave YouTubers and mugged right off. She said the stuff you buy at Primark is MUCH better quality, and Elle didn't even want to spend the couple of extra pence on her Chinese factory T-Shirt printers to add a custom label inside the items. All she wanted to-do was leave a review on her website for the items so younger fans on here did not get the same disappointment, and the fact it was on sale at HALF price made her think that no one should get the nightmare of paying full price and getting this treatment. Then the fact Elle has disabled reviews from her website, and also banning EVERYONE who says one single bad thing about her bad clothes line on YouTube. The Fact she has supported her for years leaving positive comments when Elle has been down or not in a good place, to get banned and now unable to view her videos or interact in the comments just because she left polite constructive criticism is a joke and backs up everything the "hotel situation" articles have to say about this cash-grab fraud. There was no need to block her or any of your other fans just because they was disappointed about the quality of your clothes line - it's called feedback, which as a business should be priceless to you. I will copy and paste this message to every forum and Facebook group going to stop anyone else getting blocked by Elle after years of supporting her channel Thanks for reading guys x"

• Wow
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.