Elle Darby #33 In a unitard edited to high heaven, first trip to car park for Saint Seven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of cause it’s the most expensive one they do 🤷🏻‍♀️
£3500 !!! The value of the equipment in their home gym is astonishing. I wonder if they’ve told their insurance company? And the fact that where they live is splashed over the internet for anyone to find out. Hope it’s worth it and Ellie belly gets her bikini body back!

Reactions: 11
Of cause it’s the most expensive one they do 🤷🏻‍♀️

I suspect, like the Range Rover, the gym equipment is on finance. They just want it to appear that they can buy all this stuff in cash to keep up the appearance of flashing the cash. The girl that was doing B&M hauls only a few years ago and debating over spending £50 on cleaning products...

Reactions: 21
Someone looks like they’ve got fresh, shorter hair - compared to the picture outside the cinema with the roots! Weirdly she’s not mentioned it 🤔

*unless I’m seeing things, obvs lol

8D504359-7433-49B9-91E7-1062162A546A.png

Reactions: 3
What was the point of Conman’s essential pandemic scalpy surgery if he is going to rely on hats throughout the summer months anyway? 🤕

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why did she pretend to kiss the baby she was nowhere near him 😂

What was the point of Conman’s essential pandemic scalpy surgery if he is going to rely on hats throughout the summer months anyway? 🤕
Exactly and he used his “you probably noticed I’m in hats more” as a way to come out and sell his hair transplant 😂

Reactions: 8
Urgh. Here she is pushing unsafe, overpriced shite to make a bottle cause she’s a lazy bint and can’t be arsed boiling the kettle.
Why are they unsafe? Genuine question btw - I used a perfect prep for my son and read up loads before we bought one and it never said unsafe so wonder if I missed anything? And tbh it was a godsend I would’ve been lost without it - but I don’t think that makes me lazy? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Why are they unsafe? Genuine question btw - I used a perfect prep for my son and read up loads before we bought one and it never said unsafe so wonder if I missed anything? And tbh it was a godsend I would’ve been lost without it - but I don’t think that makes me lazy? 🤷🏼‍♀️
I might be wrong but think it’s due to the risk of mould build up in the pipes. Quite a few articles from a few years back regarding the perfect prep having this issue!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
NHS and FSA advise against them. However I don’t think I know a bottle feeding mum that doesn’t use one.

“I am thinking about buying a Perfect Prep Machine, is this advisable?

There are some safety concerns regarding these machines.
• The amount of liquid in the ‘hot shot’ may not be enough to kill any bacteria in the formula.
• Once the ‘hot shot’ hits the cold bottle / formula, it is cooled below the recommended 70°C.
• The rest of the feed is topped up with cold, filtered water. This water has not been boiled to remove bacteria in the tap water.
• The pipes and filters within the machine require regular cleaning and changing to prevent the build-up of mould which can lead to stomach upsets in babies.
We would always recommend making up feeds with freshly boiled water at more than 70°C.
For more information about Perfect Prep machines, you can go to the First Steps Nutrition Website. https://www.firststepsnutrition.org/
For information about how to make up formula feeds safely refer to the UNICEF Guide to Bottle Feeding. You can ask staff for a copy of this or follow the link below.
https://www.unicef.org.uk/babyfriendly/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2008/02/start4life_guide_to_bottle_- feeding.pdf”
Source

Reactions: 7
There have been cases of mould in the prep machine (apparently) but I reckon that's people not doing the clean cycle regularly etc. I've used prep machine with both my children and it's been fine

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.