Elle Darby #33 In a unitard edited to high heaven, first trip to car park for Saint Seven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#34 Can’t Vlog, Won’t Vlog. Does this mean Conman will need to get a job?! At least they have a cash cow to flog.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I actually don’t think she would!! Turn a blind eye would our Elle!
A divorce doesn’t work with Elle’s perfect life image. She’d take being in a miserable loveless marriage where she portrays a happy life to the world over getting a divorce.

Reactions: 12
A divorce doesn’t work with Elle’s perfect life image. She’d take being in a miserable loveless marriage where she portrays a happy life to the world over getting a divorce.
She said in a YouTube video ages ago that cheating is different when you’ve been together a long time and have a family and she understands why her mother didn’t leave after her father had numerous affairs. She said it in front of Connor as well so she’s basically given him a free pass 😂

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
She said in a YouTube video ages ago that cheating is different when you’ve been together a long time and have a family and she understands why her mother didn’t leave after her father had numerous affairs. She said it in front of Connor as well so she’s basically given him a free pass 😂
Wow, personally I’d say it’s the opposite!

Reactions: 17
Wow, personally I’d say it’s the opposite!
I completely agree. She is right it’s different but not in the way she says. It’s a lot worse because not only are they betraying you, they’re making a mockery of the life you’ve built together and are happy to put it at risk and lose everything you have for what might just be a quickie 🤷‍♀️

And if you have children together you’re bringing them into a messy situation, hurting them by hurting their other parent and showing that it’s acceptable to treat people in that way. Not ok but that’s elles bed to lie in.

Reactions: 21
I completely agree. She is right it’s different but not in the way she says. It’s a lot worse because not only are they betraying you, they’re making a mockery of the life you’ve built together and are happy to put it at risk and lose everything you have for what might just be a quickie 🤷‍♀️

And if you have children together you’re bringing them into a messy situation, hurting them by hurting their other parent and showing that it’s acceptable to treat people in that way. Not ok but that’s elles bed to lie in.

Victoria Beckham has put up with Saint Becks cheating for years.... some women just put up with it to save face.

Then again, in Connors case, who'd be interested in a Vampire with a questionable hairline and dog tit covered designer trainers. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know this is Elles thread but I can’t get over how dull Carys videos are.

I imagine Elle will go down the same route.

Reactions: 4
Victoria Beckham has put up with Saint Becks cheating for years.... some women just put up with it to save face.

Then again, in Connors case, who'd be interested in a Vampire with a questionable hairline and dog tit covered designer trainers. 🤷🏼‍♀️
*coughColleenRooneycough* 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 14

not to mention coleen Rooney..... she’s put up with it for years, he doesn’t even try to hide it 🙄

Reactions: 1
Coleen Rooney for sure! But VB makes brushing her husbands affairs and illegitimate children under the rug an artwork

Reactions: 4
She's already had surgery on them, she was told at the time that it might not last and she can't get it again.

The video she made here:
I think it's great she made a video documenting her journey through hospital, when I had eye surgery I'd watch a lot of these vlog hospital type videos to get a sense of what happens and all that.

But jesus christ, the thumbnail image takes the (mcvities chocolate digestive) biscuit. The influencer-y pose of finger/hand by the face to showcase the IV lines :LOL: good old Elle, everything is cause for a photoshoot and everyday life is the backdrop.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.