Elle Darby #33 In a unitard edited to high heaven, first trip to car park for Saint Seven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just another thing to shame mothers about i guess..I sit in the back with my 3 year old šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Ummmmmmm excuse me, I didnā€™t shame anybody - I asked the question as I was genuinely intrigued as I didnā€™t know it was a thing!

Fuckinā€™ell man some sensitive sallies on ā€˜ere.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
This is what gets me when an ā€œinfluencerā€ has a baby, half the mums crawl up their backside and get personally offended when someone questions something that they also do themselves šŸ™„.

I can go through a pack of gluten free digestives a day on the weekend, but you donā€™t see me having a paddy every time someone slags Elle off for eating all the mcvities!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I think Elle is throwing some shade at Caryā€™s saying how easy it actually is to go out with a baby!

Reactions: 1
Ummmmmmm excuse me, I didnā€™t shame anybody - I asked the question as I was genuinely intrigued as I didnā€™t know it was a thing!

Fuckinā€™ell man some sensitive sallies on ā€˜ere.
The angry ā€˜my personality is being a mumā€™ are out in full force on this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Canā€™t believe how glamorous and dreamy she is trying to make newborn life look. I was an emotional wreck after my first baby and I got pnd and spent so many days crying not showering and worrying about anything and everything
Sheā€™s absolutely pathetic, I seen she wrote about her ā€œpoor poor boy being so ill and having reflux and she KNEW something was wrong and he now has sachets in his milkā€ I actually replied to her saying itā€™s actually no big deal my baby has been on baby gavsicon since she was born because she was sick the whole bottle up every time. Like she makes everything a massive bleeping drama.

I honestly canā€™t stand the way she goes on man!!!

Reactions: 15
Iā€™m sorry but the Insta photos that Elle had just posted are so lovely and natural!!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I see weā€™ve ventured back to mumsnet again today..

I think Elle is throwing some shade at Caryā€™s saying how easy it actually is to go out with a baby!
Of course she finds it easy, heā€™s a newborn and always has con with heršŸ˜‚ wonā€™t be singing about how easy it is when theyā€™re older

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those photos are lovely!
So much better than the pout in the piss stained car park!

She looks normal and happy!

Reactions: 12
356B04A0-C8D4-4C17-9356-7D717F399CF6.jpeg

This hasnā€™t changedā€¦Elle always catches him on his phone and posts it. ConJOB scrolling on his phone instead of enjoying time with ā€œhis little family.ā€šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Elle daydreaming about Americaā€¦ConJOB daydreaming about An EricašŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 694983
This hasnā€™t changedā€¦Elle always catches him on his phone and posts it. ConJOB scrolling on his phone instead of enjoying time with ā€œhis little family.ā€šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Elle daydreaming about Americaā€¦ConJOB daydreaming about An EricašŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
I donā€™t get the obsession with America, I couldnā€™t think of a worse place to live, sorry if anyone here is America

Reactions: 17
To all the Mum's on this thread who easily take offense none of the comments are aimed at you we don't need a debate about what is best for a baby as everyone will say differently šŸ„°

Reactions: 36
Iā€™ve just spoken with my friend who did a nurses hair who actually help deliver Elleā€™s babyā€¦ apparently she demanded a private room to be away from other mums and didnā€™t want to mix with others and asked to use the back doors as she was worried about paparazzi!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Iā€™ve just spoken with my friend who did a nurses hair who actually help deliver Elleā€™s babyā€¦ apparently she demanded a private room to be away from other mums and didnā€™t want to mix with others and asked to use the back doors as she was worried about paparazzi!
ASKED TO USE THE BACK DOORS SHUUTTUP šŸ’€

Is your source reliable though, seriously!? Thereā€™s a lot of wondering Nans and relatives here lately šŸ˜šŸ¤ØšŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Stuff like this being shared doesnā€™t sit right with me, I get itā€™s something so small as kicking off over a private room, but I donā€™t blame her for wanting one of the staff are just going to go off and gossip about her, imagine if there was someone that watched her and was a fan also giving birth, god itā€™s be awful

Stuff like this being shared doesnā€™t sit right with me, I get itā€™s something so small as kicking off over a private room, but I donā€™t blame her for wanting one of the staff are just going to go off and gossip about her, imagine if there was someone that watched her and was a fan also giving birth, god itā€™s be awful
Didnā€™t read the back doors but, thatā€™s definitely extreme, but still donā€™t think it needs to be shared, also not very reliable

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can 100% say my source is reliable my friend grew up in Trowbridge, has same friendship groups as Elle & they share a lot of the same friends. My beautician is a actually a friend of Elles šŸ˜‚

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.