Elle Darby #30 Biscuit baby bringing in the cash, Con's in the background having a slash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap:

• Elle dragged out her birth by baiting the angles 📐 radio silence for several days.
• She then came on to announce that she was a mum with a blank video/white background video. The video had sound but it was a weird mixture of her baby babbling and Conman taking a slash in the background then flushing the toilet.
• There has been no other update. Her “BFF” Carys is jel and hasn’t acknowledged the birth at all.
• Conman posted a ‘come on England’ post before the football final and then the obligatory ‘baby grabbing finger in black and white’ picture after the birth.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I’m finding Carys’s bitchy post from 3 days ago about dropping negativity and her ignoring Elle’s birth very interesting.

Unless I’ve missed something but she doesn’t seem to have acknowledged it.

Reactions: 22
I’m finding Carys’s bitchy post from 3 days ago about dropping negativity and her ignoring Elle’s birth very interesting.

Unless I’ve missed something but she doesn’t seem to have acknowledged it.
9033864E-B216-4F52-980E-E2D6DE8C1E8F.jpeg
That’s the only sign of acknowledgment she showed

Reactions: 25
Influenza's only comment on other Influenza's post to up their own engagement anyway. Does anyone really think Molly Mae Beige or Dani Dyer are that pally with Guntflapellebelly 🤷🏼‍♀️😅

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Put my airpods in and it's definitely a man having a pee and then flushing.......What a truly marvellous way of welcoming baby boy into the world.......Is this the definition of 'wetting the baby's head?'

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Fancy recording your fiancé having a pee and sharing it with your 700k followers 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If you listen closely to that creepy white screen baby arrival post you can hear Elle shushing and trying to calm the baby. Put the damn camera down, pick up your baby, and comfort him. Stop doing stuff for the gram😤

Reactions: 21
FAE3E694-6F2A-4DC1-BF5F-79AB529147B0.png

I bet Elle is fuming, won’t be dressing baby mcvitie in this, it’s not beige, neutral or part of Angelle collection😭

• Haha
Reactions: 123
that toy aswell! duck me elle wouldn’t want to be seen dead having that in her house. everything must be beige & ✨aesthetic✨
baby probably won’t be playing with toys as they clutter the place, he’ll be given beige dulux paint charts to rub together instead 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Theirs is black and white but the one you posted is coloured somehow
It came from ConJOB’s story on yesterday. He’s deleted it, though. Probs got yelled at by Elle for posting an actual image of the baby’s hand

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.