Elle Darby #23 Up the duff, Con's had enough, why's the dog always sniffing her muff?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This would’ve been the most perfect moment for a seagull to tit on her idiotic posing face
😣
I wish Instagram had the same reactions as here where you like, love, laugh etc. Would love to see how many laughs she would get for these up her own arse posing pics. She would be blocking folk all over the shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
anyone else notice in her latest video when she was talking about that australian mum she follows she basically outed herself for copying her saying shes obsessed with her 'beach shots, the way she dresses, the way she decorates her house' then did a whole preggo shoot at the beach lol

• Wow
Who guessed her juicy Q&A would be about sex. Who cares about her sex life? For gooodness sake
Literally to try and prove that con artist doesn't spend his evenings in his new dungeon, with his phone and a wank flannel or two

Nice nod to tattle with the weird biscuit intro...she seems to lean her head back and look at the ceiling when she's telling a fat lie

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What the hell are those eyebrows in her most recent videos they look like slugs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who guessed her juicy Q&A would be about sex. Who cares about her sex life? For gooodness sake
She’s desperately trying to keep ConJOB’s attention. Yet, the knob continues to post photos and following nearly nude models showing her where his interests are. She should give him a chocolate eye for his latest story’s caption 🥊. Elle, you have got to know that he’s being disrespectful 😖

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Whoever mentioned earlier in the thread that Elle's lips are like bratz dolls... I (jokingly) hate you cause now I can't unsee it and how she's basically the Cloe doll.

Spells her name differently (Cloe instead of Chloe/Elle instead of Ellie)
Bleached blonde hair
Fish lips
Calling everything angel...Cloes nickname was angel and then there's Elle and her angel Elle collection. Thanks for ruining my childhood 😂
Omg it was me and now my childhood has also been ruined. 😭 I'll be a Jade fan instead... #coolcat

• Haha
Reactions: 3
why are so many people interested in youtubers sex lives? it’s bleeping weird
Said the same in Carys’ thread but I think it’s because so many of her followers are so young and don’t really know anything about sex and relationships they ask them to get an honest response they wouldn’t ask any other older women. The ‘big sister’ vibe.
That or they make up that anyone is interested for click bait and sensationalism.

Those people on her stories spending £200+ on those white clothes want their heads read. Commenting they can’t sleep they’re so excited for the launch. So we think they’re real?

Reactions: 23
Elle “so you can’t have filler when you’re pregnant anyway so that means that I haven’t had it for atleast.. nearly 9 months”

this girl honestly 😂😂😂 queen of lies. YOUR BABY IS DUE IN 2 MONTHS. NOT A FEW WEEKS AWAY. YOU ARE 7 MONTHS PREGNANT

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Another bleeping McDonald’s. Disgusting
To top it off she’s gone in her pjs and dressing gown... wow
Came here to say this it's 6:45 on a Wednesday I've worked all day and then went to the sodding gym sweating like a pig and she's in her pyjamas getting a bleeping McDonald's .

I need a dedicated tatler to actually tot up how many takeaways she has in a week

Reactions: 34
why are so many people interested in youtubers sex lives? it’s bleeping weird
Why would anyone want to go out of their way to think about those two at it 🤢 There’s just no chemistry between them no matter how much she pushes the narrative that they are “obsessed” with each other.

Another bleeping McDonald’s. Disgusting
To top it off she’s gone in her pjs and dressing gown... wow
Surely she's doing her baby harm with the amount of rubbish food she's constantly been eating throughout her pregnancy?

Reactions: 20
She’s desperately trying to keep ConJOB’s attention. Yet, the knob continues to post photos and following nearly nude models showing her where his interests are. She should give him a chocolate eye for his latest story’s caption 🥊. Elle, you have got to know that he’s being disrespectful 😖
Those models look VERY different in that unitard bodysuit thing 😂 I almost didn't recognise it from their weird park/crotch sniffing shots/con touching up the dog shoot

• Haha
Reactions: 17
New drinking game: drink every time Elle says ‘pregnant’ or ‘pregnancy’ in the new video

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Love how in her latest video she wants the baby to inherit Connor’s laid back nature - honey the man is horizontal, enjoy your lazy child

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.