Elle Darby #11 Sore nips, reaction clips, stuffing her face with nuggets and chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Carys or at least hers/James family quite religious, I wonder if they will get child baptised/christening quite early on and no doubt Elle will want to follow suit. Not sure if they are happening right now though because of restrictions

Reactions: 1
Of course she's feeling things at 13 weeks in her first pregnancy 🙄 give it a week or 2 and she will be claiming full on kicks. I didn't get my first sensation of movement until 18 weeks with my first child and a few weeks after full on movement

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I actually think we’ll see Con in a new light with the baby and be more pro active than Elle. I can imagine him doing the night feeds because Elle is too tired
I agree, I can see Con being happy and quick to pander to Elle wearing off fast when there's the dogs plus a baby to care for. As much as I don't really like the guy, I can't imagine it's easy living with Princess Elle, even more so now she's pregnant and obviously can't lift a finger now because of it 🙃

Reactions: 13
Is Carys or at least hers/James family quite religious, I wonder if they will get child baptised/christening quite early on and no doubt Elle will want to follow suit. Not sure if they are happening right now though because of restrictions
No don’t think they are, should save us from a load more baby content

Of course she's feeling things at 13 weeks in her first pregnancy 🙄 give it a week or 2 and she will be claiming full on kicks. I didn't get my first sensation of movement until 18 weeks with my first child and a few weeks after full on movement
You probably didn't *~manifest~* it though

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m surprised she didn’t feel movement at 7 weeks, because 7 is her lucky number angelsssss

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Thank you. I don't follow her Ellie welly was bad enough on her own! I was curious why the big rush for the engagement now the baby 🤔
I actually don’t mind carys I think she means well and she’s a little bit more likeable and normal but as with every influencer they all have some deep rooted issues/tit to shill

I’m surprised she didn’t feel movement at 7 weeks, because 7 is her lucky number angelsssss
STOP 😂🤣😂🤣

Reactions: 8
I'm so over the baby stuff now 🤷‍♀️ now my brain is baffled over how elle is pronounced Ellie when it would make sense to be pronounced el when her name is Eleanor 🤔🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm so over the baby stuff now 🤷‍♀️ now my brain is baffled over how elle is pronounced Ellie when it would make sense to be pronounced el when her name is Eleanor 🤔🙄
Think it’s ellenor? Like elle-nor? I suppose you can pronounce elle ell-e but doesn’t she get called both elle AND ellie? I’m not sure

Reactions: 3
I always thought her name was pronounced like Elle Woods from Legally Blonde, I didn't realise it was pronounced Ellie. My mind has been blown

Yep, I think 16 weeks is the earliest and usually for second+ pregnancies but for most it's 20+ and closer to 25 for your first.
20 weeks with my first and about 16 with my second... even then you wonder if it just gas 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Telling my sister.. What a bleeping odd video. Why didn't she just tell her? Why did I watch her say I'm pregnant 30 times to her sister who had earphones? Why did they just cry and barely say anything? Why did she keep shoving her pee stick in her crying sisters face? Bizarre

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.