Elle Darby #11 Sore nips, reaction clips, stuffing her face with nuggets and chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes elle a neon difffuser is clearly an essential for pregnancy 🥴

*bell even

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
at least she can wear XL clothing and not have to convince anyone it’s a size 8 anymore 🥴 it’s pushing her existing stomach out and calling it 12 weeks along for me

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Omg I’m sick of her and this baby already! She’s apparently craving things already... hahaha, and don’t get me started on her pushing her none existent bump out. She’s so irritating

Reactions: 34
We ARE in a lockdown Elle!! This is what all our lives have been for the last year ffs get with the real world
my heart bleeds 💔

I worked all last year with my toddler by my side, the only leave I took was Christmas
No holidays, no breaks, no thousand pay stays in hotels in London, no garden centre trips cos I’m bored 😖
The last 10 months have been back breaking elle. Not everyone has the luxury of swanning off/doing as they please. She lost her mum I know, but she’s so far removed from any form of reality it’s ridiculous

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
My stomach is looking like hers, might claim I’m pregnant too and act as if I’m much further down than I am 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It’s like she’s the only woman to have ever been pregnant.
A neom diffuser is a pregnancy essential???? duck off
I'm sorry but she has been pregnant for 5 minutes and already has a list of essentials? A birthing ball? She does realise that she doesn't need one of those for at least another 5 months? And bump cream? What bump?! I honestly feel like I am missing something here, I haven't had kids so correct me if I am wrong but isn't she massively jumping the gun here?

• Haha
Reactions: 65
at least she can wear XL clothing and not have to convince anyone it’s a size 8 anymore 🥴 it’s pushing her existing stomach out and calling it 12 weeks along for me
Nooo I bet she’ll try and convince she’s size 10 throughout the whole pregnancy!!! That’s until she complains the size of her belly!! (With & without the baby)

Reactions: 10
Guys, did you know Elle's pregnant?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Have I been living under a rock because I had no bleeping idea she pronounces her name Ellie?! I thought it was Elle (pronounced EL). Wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Elle is 24/25 surely she knows how pregnancy works why is she acting like this 😆 i'm the same age never had kids but I know you don't need nipple cream until you start breast feeding lol!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.