Elle Darby #11 Sore nips, reaction clips, stuffing her face with nuggets and chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched the video and my heart breaks for katie as I thought she prob feels more alone than ever now.
I am not saying she isnt happy for Elle, but her whole life has changed in the fact she lost her mum and her home and now her sister who she is closest to is going to be busy with a new baby and has that to look forward to whilst katie is stuck in the grieving process.

Also really hate the way she told katie with the camera in her face then shoves the pregnancy test nearly in her mouth! Have some respect for your sister Elle and then off the filming and let her compose herself as she even said about the filming.

Exploit exploit exploit that's all her and Lucy do to katie 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 78
Elle is 24/25 surely she knows how pregnancy works why is she acting like this 😆 i'm the same age never had kids but I know you don't need nipple cream until you start breast feeding lol!
Unless she's breast feeding Conman....he acts like a bloody big baby! 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Near enough identical to the the story Carys posted the other day when it was raining so James walked Mila. It’s getting cringe now
LITERALLY JUST GOING TO POST THE SAME THING

Wow Elle has decided bollocks I’m going back to the car it’s freezing, whilst Connor continues walking the dogs. He really is the most amazing man in the world.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Near enough identical to the the story Carys posted the other day when it was raining so James walked Mila. It’s getting cringe now
duck me get out the car you lazy cow and walk the dog you do FA else all day 😂 Jesus really can’t cope with how much of a pampered princess she is
😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
It’s like she’s the only woman to have ever been pregnant.
A neom diffuser is a pregnancy essential???? duck off
She has obviously taken to making these "recommendations" *adverts* as though she is an expert voice on antenatal health and childrearing, which will prove lucrative for the months ahead. I don't like it when influencers pretend to rate purchases when they themselves purchase very little as it is all gifted. How would a young mother on a low income feel reading this list of "essentials"?! Get a grip - most parents know that you don't actually need lots of expensive designer equipment and gadgets.

Reactions: 22
Was just about to say the same thing. Why do they feel the need to copy each other, also, it wouldn't do a pregnant woman any harm to have a walk outside in the cold. Would probably be pretty good for her.

She has obviously taken to making these "recommendations" *adverts* as though she is an expert voice on antenatal health and childrearing, which will prove lucrative for the months ahead. I don't like it when influencers pretend to rate purchases when they themselves purchase very little as it is all gifted. How would a young mother on a low income feel reading this list of "essentials"?! Get a grip - most parents know that you don't actually need lots of expensive designer equipment and gadgets.
Don't think I owned even 1 of those things on her list during both of my pregnancies and both were fine, aside from morning sickness. She shouldn't be pushing these things as essentials, as you said, how would a mother to be on a low income feel if she can't afford these items.

Reactions: 21
Isn’t this the same posts Carys did when it was raining w James in the same pose ??
7253C124-047A-4E45-AAF4-97FC78EC4055.png

Omg I just said this lol. It’s the exact same pose I think as well lol

Reactions: 17
Looking after the dogs you share is literally the BARE MINIMUM.

Reactions: 29
I was also going to say the exact same! A lot of the stuff she has done/said so far (TTC journey, all the separate videos) has been so similar to Carys - I quite enjoy Elle’s videos sometimes but if she’s even half as annoying as Carys through this pregnancy I can’t bear it

Reactions: 12
I came here to say the exact same thing! They are cardboard cutouts of each other.

Reactions: 8
The comment on this post on Instagram absolutely baffled me. How can she think she can feel movement at 13 weeks??? Doesn't it take most people 18-20 weeks to feel the first sensations of baby moving?
C88EFE54-A550-42CE-B224-3E080635D2BB.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
At least carys gave up dog walking in her third trimester.... Elle is barely in her second and already given up! Lazy much 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 23
I always thought her name was pronounced like Elle Woods from Legally Blonde, I didn't realise it was pronounced Ellie. My mind has been blown

The comment on this post on Instagram absolutely baffled me. How can she think she can feel movement at 13 weeks??? Doesn't it take most people 18-20 weeks to feel the first sensations of baby moving?
View attachment 378525
Yep, I think 16 weeks is the earliest and usually for second+ pregnancies but for most it's 20+ and closer to 25 for your first.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She talks utter shiteeeeeee god I can’t cope it’s probably the your bowels elle jeez

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lol basically a beg list... "please, companies, gift me these!!"
she's already bloody got one so idk what she's on about :LOL:

At least carys gave up dog walking in her third trimester.... Elle is barely in her second and already given up! Lazy much 🤦🏻‍♀️
We're into the generation of influencers having babies and it's going to be PAINFUL to watch. None of them have a clue and their luxury lives are show more and more. Completely out of touch.

and the Katie video, wow. It did get me a little emotional because I think Katie is a sweetie. But I agree with the comment someone said earlier about how the camera was in her face and so was the test. She should have (if anything) filmed it on the side and not done it through a game. She needs to process it differently to everyone else, not even because she has a learning difficulty but because she's just lost her mum. Her world is changing again. I felt bad for her.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.