elizabethgracebradley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly where has it come from !? It must be from her paypal. She’ll be on live later saying she’s getting slagged of for it and how she deserves it

Reactions: 2
Can’t afford to pay for her own coffee table but can get her nails done🤮 priorities 😂

Pretty sure she’ll grow into them pyjamas😂😂😂😂 she’s saying she’s going to take them back cause there too big

Everything’s ‘George’s treat’ bullshit😂 and if it is true if that’s what he spends her wages on her scruffs nails and meals out not surprised she has to beg on lives for money

Can’t afford to pay for her own coffee table but can get her nails done🤮 priorities 😂

Pretty sure she’ll grow into them pyjamas😂😂😂😂 she’s saying she’s going to take them back cause there too big

Everything’s ‘George’s treat’ bullshit😂 and if it is true if that’s what he spends her wages on her scruffs nails and meals out not surprised she has to beg on lives for money
She niws hiw to beg and how to lie, the nail money £40+ plus other buys could of gone on things priority to the new flat! No she begs n makes up tit for her audience to give. Least she got new underwear n nails done! Just see here moving house in red thong n bra n ling nails🖕😂😂🙄🙈

Reactions: 3
It makes me laugh how all these people buy into her bullshit I’m assuming half of them are children because no sane adult would fall for it. She was going off her head because people were asking where she got the money from. Saying one week she might be skint but the next she might get paid then comparing her self to normal adults with an actual JOB. She doesn’t earn her money so if you put your skanky self out there constantly implying your broke and homeless(which she’s not as she’s always had a roof over her head) what do you want people to say. Then saying no ones gave her this money so why’s her PayPal constantly in and out her bio?

It makes me laugh how all these people buy into her bullshit I’m assuming half of them are children because no sane adult would fall for it. She was going off her head because people were asking where she got the money from. Saying one week she might be skint but the next she might get paid then comparing her self to normal adults with an actual JOB. She doesn’t earn her money so if you put your skanky self out there constantly implying your broke and homeless(which she’s not as she’s always had a roof over her head) what do you want people to say. Then saying no ones gave her this money so why’s her PayPal constantly in and out her bio?
She is full of shite and lies. Also have u seen if george comes in room she dashes off quickly! Hum

Reactions: 1
She must have got a good pay from TikTok there out again tonight Beths off to town to splash her hard earned money on clothes and fake tan.

Anyone seen her most recent video about the breakfast- George ordered two breakfasts? Give it a few years they’ll both be huge 😶

She must have got a good pay from TikTok there out again tonight Beths off to town to splash her hard earned money on clothes and fake tan.

Anyone seen her most recent video about the breakfast- George ordered two breakfasts? Give it a few years they’ll both be huge 😶
Beth nothing but beg did u see her video about de moded all the mods as her gifters were getting blocked😂😂😂. Out last nite at miller n carter and had mails done! Bare in mind she dont work. And out tonight again! I got £100 if you want it beth🙄

There’s a big difference between someone employed saying I’m skint and someone with no job saying I’m skint.

If your employed and say it I’d assume your probably near payday but you know you know where your next pay check is coming from.

If someone unemployed said they were skint I’d assume their hinting for money because you don’t work so you don’t know for 100% where your next money is coming from. I don’t see her being able to live off the money she makes ok TikTok long term. What’s her content going to be about once she’s moved into her flat she can’t talk about being homeless anymore? That’s her only personality trait scruff🤮🤮🤮 (I don’t think the videos going to attach what I’m talking about where she rants about people being nosey asking her how can see afford stuff)

There’s a big difference between someone employed saying I’m skint and someone with no job saying I’m skint.

If your employed and say it I’d assume your probably near payday but you know you know where your next pay check is coming from.

If someone unemployed said they were skint I’d assume their hinting for money because you don’t work so you don’t know for 100% where your next money is coming from. I don’t see her being able to live off the money she makes ok TikTok long term. What’s her content going to be about once she’s moved into her flat she can’t talk about being homeless anymore? That’s her only personality trait scruff🤮🤮🤮 (I don’t think the videos going to attach what I’m talking about where she rants about people being nosey asking her how can see afford stuff)
The daft thing was she wasn’t really homeless. She had plenty of options but was too lazy to do anything about it! I have two jobs and can’t live the life she has! I need to rethink my career!

Reactions: 4
The daft thing was she wasn’t really homeless. She had plenty of options but was too lazy to do anything about it! I have two jobs and can’t live the life she has! I need to rethink my career!
What were her plenty of options, as far as I saw her mum threw her out. Her dad wasn't in a situation to take her in and she wasn't welcome to stay at Georges? I never saw any other options mentioned 😂

Reactions: 5
What were her plenty of options, as far as I saw her mum threw her out. Her dad wasn't in a situation to take her in and she wasn't welcome to stay at Georges? I never saw any other options mentioned 😂
She was told numerous times to call womens aid (excuse-“they’ll be shut” even though there’s a 24hr number) she was told to call the council housing department (excuse-“they’ll be shut” again even though there’s a 24 hr number) , she was told to contact Shelter (excuse-“they won’t be able to help a young girl”), The samaratins and womens refuge were also an option, she mentioned (by mistake) an aunt that she regularly visits and was then confronted because she says she had absolutely no family on her side, strangers and people she knew offered her a sofa, a spare room, she begged for money to be sent to her PayPal for hotel rooms which she got so she stayed in hotels until she could be bothered to deal with the council. She was always just looking for sympathy/money. She never slept in her car, she never had to be on the streets, therefore in my opinion she wasn’t homeless. And when I say homeless I mean absolutely no roof over your head and no other option but to sleep on the streets. I understand her mum threw her out and George’s mum didn’t want her to stay cos she’s messy. I don’t know the ins and outs of why her mum threw her out but if it’s a case of shutting up, swallowing your pride and saying sorry then that could have been avoided. She had options which she couldn’t be bothered to even try. If you are truly homeless you are desperate enough to try anything and take any help you can. Same excuses with jobs.

Reactions: 5
She was told numerous times to call womens aid (excuse-“they’ll be shut” even though there’s a 24hr number) she was told to call the council housing department (excuse-“they’ll be shut” again even though there’s a 24 hr number) , she was told to contact Shelter (excuse-“they won’t be able to help a young girl”), The samaratins and womens refuge were also an option, she mentioned (by mistake) an aunt that she regularly visits and was then confronted because she says she had absolutely no family on her side, strangers and people she knew offered her a sofa, a spare room, she begged for money to be sent to her PayPal for hotel rooms which she got so she stayed in hotels until she could be bothered to deal with the council. She was always just looking for sympathy/money. She never slept in her car, she never had to be on the streets, therefore in my opinion she wasn’t homeless. And when I say homeless I mean absolutely no roof over your head and no other option but to sleep on the streets. I understand her mum threw her out and George’s mum didn’t want her to stay cos she’s messy. I don’t know the ins and outs of why her mum threw her out but if it’s a case of shutting up, swallowing your pride and saying sorry then that could have been avoided. She had options which she couldn’t be bothered to even try. If you are truly homeless you are desperate enough to try anything and take any help you can. Same excuses with jobs.
Yeah that's went on for months though. She did eventually talk to places when her mum threw her out of good which lead her to having the pervious placement and this one she's in now. I still don't think that's an abundance of options. Obviously it's not safe to be going to stay with strangers online. That's silly. I guess it's just not the same for everyone. Not everyone that's thrown out follows the exact same plan.

Iv been watching her since way back last year and I didn't mind her at first there's been multiple occasions she's been on live and her mums been acting very bizarre in the background. Screaming verbal abuse up the stairs. Telling her she couldn't go to work because the door would be locked so she couldn't work those hours. Screaming and crying because she wasn't allowed to use Beth's bath salts. Or course Beth isn't an angel but whe mother is odd as duck. Before she threw her out she went through Beth's room and got offended because there was an unopened sex toy. It just screams bad vibes to me.

This isn't me sticking up for her either. I'd just rather deal with fact here and things that actually happen that the far fetched silly comments over the last few days.

Were both in the wrong job hey! U seen her video new lesther trouser£35 ..new top she out clubbing as usual n popping her poppers. Thought she had be in at 10in hostel but she out hum - answers on back of a postcard pls beth

What’s changed with these two that cash is now unlimited to them?
Bothings changed beths still begging and living the high life on her sob storys to her followers. Get a job beth and fund your self🖕😡

Reactions: 1
It won’t last long them spending money like they have been recently it must be Georgia’s payday give it two weeks and she’ll be back on live saying what she can’t afford to buy for her house 😂

Live complaining about the mould in the flat they are moving into. It needs fixed before they move it. She's also worrying that it's really bizarre that they don't have direct contact with the landlord it's through an agency. People are telling her that's normal. Don't know why she paid a deposit in a mouldy flat

Live complaining about the mould in the flat they are moving into. It needs fixed before they move it. She's also worrying that it's really bizarre that they don't have direct contact with the landlord it's through an agency. People are telling her that's normal. Don't know why she paid a deposit in a mouldy flat
Get ready for the “mould go fund me”!! 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha