elizabethgracebradley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had a catch up on her and how nice she looked before the lip fillers to today when it just looks swollen

I just had a catch up on her and how nice she looked before the lip fillers to today when it just looks swollen
Her lips look awfull. They look fake as fk. Just to go with her fake heart to and her double chins and rolls of excess on her gut🤮🤮

Why’s she always have to mention how much she spends ‘this parcel was like £200’ ‘this was £50 no £48’ bragging about how much you spend does not make people think you have money.
The parcel was from very so it’s probs buy now pay later in her girlfriends name 😂

Ok just watched the whole of it she admits she’s poor and uses buy now pay later (I’m not saying you have to be poor to use that because I know a lot of people use it). But why keep announcing how much everything costs😂🤮

Reactions: 1
going broke trying to look rich its embrassing
also I know not related but when people post these "funny" videos basically saying im not paying ny klarna back or duck off the reminder messages is is embarrassing all these buy now pay laters are going on credit reports soon wont be funny then!

Reactions: 2
Anyone else find it bleeping weird that she’s forever asking on her insta (in the Q box) things like ‘anyone wanna go on holiday?’ Or ‘anyone wanna come out tonight’ sorry what? Your gonna go on holiday with a random who says ‘yea okay’ 😂 😂 Come on lurveeeeee sort it aaaaaat!

Anyone else find it bleeping weird that she’s forever asking on her insta (in the Q box) things like ‘anyone wanna go on holiday?’ Or ‘anyone wanna come out tonight’ sorry what? Your gonna go on holiday with a random who says ‘yea okay’ 😂 😂 Come on lurveeeeee sort it aaaaaat!
Totally weird, I thought the same when i saw it. But then, I think she fell out with her notes that were on holiday with her and George and now she's broken up with George, so can only think she's like 'well duck it I want a holiday/night out, don't care who with'. Don't think she actually would though

Iv missed a few chapters, she's broken up with George?
Well it seems that way. Yesterday afternoon she put a story up on insta asking if anyone knew of a room to rent or flat share in Essex. Did a dirty delete after a bit. Then put up another story a bit later saying that her and George broke up a little while ago but were still friends and would carry on living together until September when the tenancy is up

Reactions: 2
Well it seems that way. Yesterday afternoon she put a story up on insta asking if anyone knew of a room to rent or flat share in Essex. Did a dirty delete after a bit. Then put up another story a bit later saying that her and George broke up a little while ago but were still friends and would carry on living together until September when the tenancy is up
Yes she posted something then deleted it. Least george is free of the bully. She is vile human its her way or no way!

Yea caught a bit of her live on thursday/Friday, she was saying that her and George aren't back together. Everyone was in the comments saying they should get back together as they still look so good together but she started ignoring the comments on it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yes she split up with grorge but u can see clearly that beth is the boss in the relationship. She skint but she got hdr nails n eyelashes done! Priority! Oh well sure she be on begging on live for her life style