elizabethgracebradley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she complaining about that? She already new that 😂 mentioned it weeks ago
Yes well she down and been on it all weekend.. she got email now there want it all back 😂., she said its lots if she tells me how much ill write her a cheque! 🤭🤭🤭

Yes well she down and been on it all weekend.. she got email now there want it all back 😂., she said its lots if she tells me how much ill write her a cheque! 🤭🤭🤭
She already said when she was living there it was highly likely she would need to pay it back. I dunno why she's shocked

She already said when she was living there it was highly likely she would need to pay it back. I dunno why she's shocked
Yes i remember her saying that. If u going lie remember what u said as there is always doneone who will. Its all for her gullable gifters n paypals.

Thought they were coming off live? Only ever see them eating in the car or in the kitchen.., borting and beths getting huge so mych for healthy eating. Beg beg beg.
What's she been begging for now I haven't saw that?

What's she been begging for now I haven't saw that?
I think ‘Feline’ has a vendetta against Beth/knows her personally as she’s barely done any videos recently, I follow her and never get live notifications for her and she has a job now. I haven’t always been her biggest fan but to be fair to her they’re both working to support the lifestyle they want so fair play to them both

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I think ‘Feline’ has a vendetta against Beth/knows her personally as she’s barely done any videos recently, I follow her and never get live notifications for her and she has a job now. I haven’t always been her biggest fan but to be fair to her they’re both working to support the lifestyle they want so fair play to them both
I haven't saw her live a lot lately other than cooking or moaning about the house and it gets quite boring to watch so I didn't know if I'd missed something. I guess Beth working is a fairly recent thing though because for about 3/4 months there she was always on the beg for money so wasn't sure if she was doing it again

So did you not see her post saying they were having a break? Then nxt day life in car eating mcdonalds begging?? And they were getting lits hate about thought u were leaving????

she’s always pulling ugly faves and I just think it makes you look ugly why would you video your self and show people you looking like that: (see below) 😂🤮

She looks really pretty here how is it the same girl 😳

Attachments

Just seen her doing a haul on tic Tok. What a flipping state. I used to like the girl and did feel sorry for her but when she called someone a fat witch. No mate my respect went out the window especially when she ain't no super model her self. Least she's got of her lardarse and got a job now.! But does she only work a Sunday from what I can gather.

She drives me insane all ways sat on live moaning or stuffing her mouth with food she grates on me so much ATM.

Reactions: 2
Just seen her doing a haul on tic Tok. What a flipping state. I used to like the girl and did feel sorry for her but when she called someone a fat witch. No mate my respect went out the window especially when she ain't no super model her self. Least she's got of her lardarse and got a job now.! But does she only work a Sunday from what I can gather.

She drives me insane all ways sat on live moaning or stuffing her mouth with food she grates on me so much ATM.
She is unreal i used to gift her but she had cheek to pm me and ask for ££ something to do with got bills to pay! 😡 how rude

• Wow
She is unreal i used to gift her but she had cheek to pm me and ask for ££ something to do with got bills to pay! 😡 how rude
I’m honestly really interested to know why people gift these people. I personally couldn’t part with my hard earned money and give it to a stranger. I wouldn’t beg online to strangers so I don’t understand how these people get away with it.