elizabethgracebradley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this girl for real ...shopping in m and s
When I was homeless in a hostel I had to go community center to eat and I even had to owe them for my meal

Reactions: 6
One week she can’t even afford bin bags and has them on her wish list the next she’s shopping in m&s and eating out everyday….. the homeless girl

Reactions: 4
Is this girl for real ...shopping in m and s
When I was homeless in a hostel I had to go community center to eat and I even had to owe them for my meal
Soon as you pull her up on her live she blockes you! Kids hey

Reactions: 1
Was anyone just watching that live what did someone comment for her to go off live that fast?

They fell asleep in the car? Then captioned the live scared?
From what I gathered Beggy Beth was watching a film on her own and got scared, went to George’s, woke George up and met her at the car. I left the live after that cos I knew where it was going ……gifts gifts gifts! 🤦🏻‍♀️

From what I gathered Beggy Beth was watching a film on her own and got scared, went to George’s, woke George up and met her at the car. I left the live after that cos I knew where it was going ……gifts gifts gifts! 🤦🏻‍♀️
I think i only caught the last 10 mins. duck living with that!

Reactions: 2
Probably looking for donations to pay for a hotel because after being there for months now she’s scared HAHAHA.

I’m surprised she’s still been staying in the homeless place tbh because if the flat her and George are getting isn’t council then she can stay out because she doesn’t need the councils help in a weeks time

She literally has about 10 mods on every live to make sure no one says a bad word about her😂

Did you see the live the other day where she was saying she was the black sheep of the family and spent her 16th birthday at her uncles she was living there because her mum kicked her out. Her mums friend commented saying she had a massive 16th birthday at her mums house. Beth then goes on to say yes her mum did throw her a party with a big bouncy castle and a nice cake

This is why I think she lies about everything she says because if that person hadn’t of commented people were giving her sympathy poor Beth spending her birthday at her uncles, but two minutes later admits she had a big party because someone called her out. Such a strange girl🤮

Reactions: 4
She literally has about 10 mods on every live to make sure no one says a bad word about her😂

Did you see the live the other day where she was saying she was the black sheep of the family and spent her 16th birthday at her uncles she was living there because her mum kicked her out. Her mums friend commented saying she had a massive 16th birthday at her mums house. Beth then goes on to say yes her mum did throw her a party with a big bouncy castle and a nice cake

This is why I think she lies about everything she says because if that person hadn’t of commented people were giving her sympathy poor Beth spending her birthday at her uncles, but two minutes later admits she had a big party because someone called her out. Such a strange girl🤮
She is full of tit is beth! She lies so much! Then blick u when you call her out! Its her with issues not others. Lets hope this move mskes her grow up

She's live. Her and George just keep snapping at each other
Did u see how she spoke to george about missplacing her mobile! If id been george id said something to beggy beth. Its beths way or no way!

Did u see how she spoke to george about missplacing her mobile! If id been george id said something to beggy beth. Its beths way or no way!
Nah I only watched for 2 mins couldn't be arsed watching them bickering with each other