Eleonore Florence Marie - Lecocq

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went back to Elle's channel out of curiosity to see the famous(infamous?) Mt Nordy video. And obviously I didnt find it.
So I started watching #GIRLBOSS ON VACATION VLOG! EP.4
I've never watched her vlogs before - I used to subscribe just for her haul videos. God she's unbearable at the beginning of the girlboss on vacation video. Especially at the very beginning, the victim mentality of hers and the way she present herself :sick:
Rewatched the vlog and found a new one for the dictionary:

Photogenic / Photo-gene-ic

Reactions: 2
We must add “clairvoyant” to Elle’s list of skills. In her Girlboss Breakup Vlog, when referring to her handling of the breakup she says (direct quote), “I know this is abrupt, but to me, this is more honest and open and it feels like a relief, rather than just ending it abruptly and telling you guys in a month when I’m already, like, living somewhere else.” Hmmm, you mean like with Rick?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg which video is this from?

Also, I just noticed that she privatized Vlogmas 2016 entirely 😮 does she think that privatizing videos means they’ll be completely wiped from the internet?:ROFLMAO:
The question is .... why would she privatize vlogs from 2016 now? She’s already privatized about half of her content and those survived the first cut.

Also she's so stupid. Does she think she can hide the fact that she has a failed engagement by deleting the videos but not the PLAYLIST?
Screen Shot 2020-05-22 at 11.52.02 PM.png

Reactions: 5
The question is .... why would she privatize vlogs from 2016 now? She’s already privatized about half of her content and those survived the first cut.

Also she's so stupid. Does she think she can hide the fact that she has a failed engagement by deleting the videos but not the PLAYLIST?
View attachment 136195
2016 was in between her breakup with Chris and meeting Joe so I’m not sure what part of her life she’s trying to hide during that time.

Also, unrelated but I stumbled upon this video from 2016 where she goes to Palm Springs for her friend’s wedding. Not even 40 seconds into the video, she’s got the camera in front of her face after zooming through security (thanks, Nexus) as she waits for her half-sweet Starbucks order. I’m all for ppl having confidence to vlog in public but did she have to vlog at THAT SPECIFIC MOMENT while in line? The second-hand embarrassment and awkwardness is high in that shot.

I’ve always sensed an air of superiority she conveys when she makes it a point to mention how much she “doesn’t care” about vlogging in public but jeez wait until you get your drink and pull up a table/chair before you turn the camera on 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 3
2016 was in between her breakup with Chris and meeting Joe so I’m not sure what part of her life she’s trying to hide during that time.

Also, unrelated but I stumbled upon this video from 2016 where she goes to Palm Springs for her friend’s wedding. Not even 40 seconds into the video, she’s got the camera in front of her face after zooming through security (thanks, Nexus) as she waits for her half-sweet Starbucks order. I’m all for ppl having confidence to vlog in public but did she have to vlog at THAT SPECIFIC MOMENT while in line? The second-hand embarrassment and awkwardness is high in that shot.

I’ve always sensed an air of superiority she conveys when she makes it a point to mention how much she “doesn’t care” about vlogging in public but jeez wait until you get your drink and pull up a table/chair before you turn the camera on 🙄
Did she just eye-duck the pilot at 1:04? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
More from #GIRLBOSS ON VACATION VLOG! EP.4

Romantic / Romantical
Parmesan / Parmezahn
Risotto / Rizaddo

Sorry if they were already mentioned but didn't spot it on the updated pronunciation list.

And forgot to mention in my earlier post but my colleague said that she's pronouncing some Hawaiian words incorrectly. Hawaii is Huh-vuh-ee, not Huh-wa-ii but noted that even locals may use the American pronunciation. I'll give her a pass on that one. Kahala is Kuh-ha-luh, not Cah-ha-luh like she constantly says. If she has been vacationing there since childhood, shouldn't she, at the very least, know the pronunciation of Kahala since Ginette lives next to Kahala Beach?

She said other Hawaiian word so I looked them up! Kauai is of one of the Hawaiian islands. She says Kuh-wah-ee but it is pronounced Kuh-why. These small Hawaiian pronunciation blunders would make sense if she was a new visitor but she visits that state every year, sometimes more than once!

At 29:37 you vaguely hear Ginette say Ala Moana Park (a-la mo-ah-nuh) and Elle goes ahead and say ah-la instead. I'm convinced that some of her mispronunciations are caused by some kind of speech impediment due to the length of that list we are all adding to.

I understand that, depending on your language of origin, pronouncing words in a different language may pose some difficulty. Hawaiian is a language with a ton of vowels and Elle is fluent in English so she shouldn't have pronunciation issues with Hawaiian words. No doubt she has heard these words pronounced correctly during her many Oahu vacations.

The biggest gem of them all (unless already discussed in GG when the video originally dropped):

When Elle is in Nordstrom at 27:37 she is talking to the camera about a dress she pulled from the rack. Ginette thought Elle was talking to her and Elle responds with, "No I'm talking to my friends -short pause- on the internet."

Did she just eye-duck the pilot at 1:04? 😂
Shortly after Elle admits that she's feeling manic

Reactions: 6
From a lot of the old vlogs with Chris and Joe, Elle loved to brag about having Nexus while traveling to the US. I don't remeber which vlog it was but she outright said "it doesn't seem as fun now that everyone else seems to have it" and then complained that the regular line was shorter. It is like she feels the need to turn everything into something that makes her "better" or feel superior to everyone. Most people who have nexus just travel between Canada and the US for work or what not. Maybe because I've only ever travelled to Canada while driving but I've never felt that border crossings really required it because I'd never cross during rush hour or anything.

Anything to make her feel unique and special Elle will cling to and brag about.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I think Elle has gotten a lot better at appearing "nice" and "oh so friendly and fun" in public...but is hiding a very ugly personality beneath that mask. If we see snippets of eye roll (towards her own mother!) and condescension on camera where she controls the narrative and controls what we see, I'm sure there is a lot more of this going on in real life.
Elle likely is controlling and needs everything to go her way. This is why her relationships are not sustainable. Sure, she can pretend to like whatever the guy likes, but ultimately her selfishness will shine through every time.

Reactions: 9
Every single video is an AD for her pearls. She always finds a way to insert her pearls. Even a haircut video will have pearls in it!

Is bangs really pronounced as BENGS? English is not my first language so not sure if it’s just how you pronounce it with the accent.
Elle: Can you see the red mark on my ear? That’s where I burnt it with a flat iron. Next to the scar is my rose gold studs on today. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Ginette goes off script.
Well there you go! 👏 Even your own doting mother sees the need to put you in your place sometimes. Take several seats, Eleonore. You do not have a French accent. You have a fake, put-on one... I'll give you that.

This was great, thanks for posting! I wish I could reach into the screen and high-five Ginette. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
From a lot of the old vlogs with Chris and Joe, Elle loved to brag about having Nexus while traveling to the US. I don't remeber which vlog it was but she outright said "it doesn't seem as fun now that everyone else seems to have it" and then complained that the regular line was shorter. It is like she feels the need to turn everything into something that makes her "better" or feel superior to everyone. Most people who have nexus just travel between Canada and the US for work or what not. Maybe because I've only ever travelled to Canada while driving but I've never felt that border crossings really required it because I'd never cross during rush hour or anything.

Anything to make her feel unique and special Elle will cling to and brag about.
I have Nexus and Global Entry and imho, it's very useful if you travel A LOT because when you have multiple airplanes arriving at once, customs clearance can get super busy, but definitely not something to brag about. My experience with it is as long as you submit the application, go for a short "interview" which is pretty much like 5 minutes of casual conversation with someone from the border protection agency, pay a fee, and you're good to go until you need to renew it. I don't think Elle even travels that much so it doesn't make much sense for her (I only got Nexus after flying between US/Canada 5+ times every year and Global Entry after I was flying internationally at least once every month for work and was told by my boss to get it because he was tired of waiting for me at the airport since he had it :ROFLMAO:). Leave it to Smelle to brag about something that's literally meant to be utilitarian and twist it into a faux "prestige" thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 134424
remember when she treated herself (after being vacated from her and Joe’s apartment) with this nano 5 years too late and paired it with a fugly strap, then called the bag her handsome boyfriend? She can’t live a day without seeking male attention/companionship, daddy issues run deep with this one
Yes do remember this 🤣. My fav Elle fashion fail was when she wore a strapless top with a regular bra with straps showing over her shoulders. Will have find that lookbook video for a screenshot.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.