Eleonore Florence Marie - Lecocq

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should we start a new thread? Is that how it works on this site?
I was wondering the same. You can contact Helen at [email protected] if you have questions. She was my point of contact/admin for starting this thread.

Is there a way to correct her name to Eleanor? Not Eleonore because it's Eleanor on resumes/applications and even old MFDA documents?
You can ask Helen. I agree that if her name is spelled incorrectly then we need to change it. It looks like the comments are moderated and you may get your question answered here.

Last edited:
I want to say anyone can start a thread on tattle but I have zero idea how to do it
There’s a section on the main page that answers that. You can start a new thread when this one gets to 1,000 posts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
1) Happy Hour with Elle (Livestream 1)... 13k views.
2) Sangria Sunday with Elle (LS 2)... 9.7k views.
3) Happy Hour with Elle (LS 3)... 9.2k views.
4) Happy Hour Exciting Announcement (LS 4)... 11k views (bc of announcement).
5) Grand Margarita Happy Hour with Elle (LS 5)... 6.2k views.
6) Making Seashell Hoop Earrings (LS 6)... 5k views.

Her views are going down every week unless she does an exciting announcement. What a drip. Wonder how low this one will go.

😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
1) Happy Hour with Elle (Livestream 1)... 13k views.
2) Sangria Sunday with Elle (LS 2)... 9.7k views.
3) Happy Hour with Elle (LS 3)... 9.2k views.
4) Happy Hour Exciting Announcement (LS 4)... 11k views (bc of announcement).
5) Grand Margarita Happy Hour with Elle (LS 5)... 6.2k views.
6) Making Seashell Hoop Earrings (LS 6)... 5k views.

Her views are going down every week unless she does an exciting announcement. What a drip. Wonder how low this one will go.

😂😂😂
I noticed that too! Eleanor, no one wants to watch you talk for an hour about dull topics...except maybe insomniacs.

Livestreams are just not appropriate for her if she clearly cannot hold herself together and is holding back tears. This is one of my key issues with Elle: her "victim" mentality. People who ALWAYS think they are the victim no matter what are often toxic people. These people will hurt others and push others away, but still think they are the victim when the other person rightfully pulls back.
Example: During the Joe breakup, Elle acts as if she was just abruptly abandoned by Joe and as if she did no wrong. *Joe was the one who just packed and left* *Joe didn't express his unhappiness* *Joe didn't communicate ways to improve* *etc etc*
While I'm certainly not saying Joe didn't have any fault, it is clear that Elle had faults of her own that she just simply does not acknowledge.

This is also probably why Elle thinks she is the victim when she pulls tit like the "seattle local sourcing/business" episode and rightfully get backlash. She will do as she pleases and anyone who opposes her is just another "bully". People like her are actually scary.

Reactions: 8
This is one of my key issues with Elle: her "victim" mentality. People who ALWAYS think they are the victim no matter what are often toxic people. These people will hurt others and push others away, but still think they are the victim when the other person rightfully pulls back.
This is also probably why Elle thinks she is the victim when she pulls tit like the "seattle local sourcing/business" episode and rightfully get backlash. She will do as she pleases and anyone who opposes her is just another "bully". People like her are actually scary.
Narcissist: the word you're looking for is narcissist.

Reactions: 3
Joe is practically a martyr for staying with her for so long. He was her longest relationship. Even Rickety Dick who is a certified weirdo could not stand to be with her more than - what? - 7 months?

I think Joe was pretty easygoing. He let her take over his apartment, relegating his stuff to one corner of the patio. She practically took over all the rooms. Some people said he could not even use the main bathroom (?). For the most part, he indulged her need to have him in the videos; had to endure countless tea time taste tests on camera, let her film him as he had to open her ridiculous gifts for Joemas. He was sweet with the funny ways he made the bed to make her laugh. Oh yeah, she had it good and messed up big time.

IIRC, people on GG were guessing that Joe even timed when he would leave her so she could have her mom in town, and even let her stay in the condo for a bit to gather her things and find a place of her own.

Reactions: 13
I noticed that too! Eleanor, no one wants to watch you talk for an hour about dull topics...except maybe insomniacs.

Livestreams are just not appropriate for her if she clearly cannot hold herself together and is holding back tears. This is one of my key issues with Elle: her "victim" mentality. People who ALWAYS think they are the victim no matter what are often toxic people. These people will hurt others and push others away, but still think they are the victim when the other person rightfully pulls back.
Example: During the Joe breakup, Elle acts as if she was just abruptly abandoned by Joe and as if she did no wrong. *Joe was the one who just packed and left* *Joe didn't express his unhappiness* *Joe didn't communicate ways to improve* *etc etc*
While I'm certainly not saying Joe didn't have any fault, it is clear that Elle had faults of her own that she just simply does not acknowledge.

The way I see it, and I could be wrong, as my opinion; the relationships that Elle was in with Chris, Joe, and Rick were not relationships that were new and just 2 months into the relationships. These were relationships where she had moved in with each of them and engaged to the one. If there were issues and each of the men thought that the relationship was worth saving then they would've suggested going to couples therapy to try and save it. I highly doubt any of them suggested this'. By not suggesting it they therefore saw the relationship wasn't worth mending for a future with Elle. The only reason I'm speculating that I doubt it wasn't suggested was that Elle did mention that Joe had his bags already packed and just sprung it on her when she got home and well with Rick he broke it off during Christmas/New Years. If they were going to couples counselling to try and resolve any issues in the relationship I don't think the break ups would've been sprung that way and during the Christmas holidays.
As for Elle, she is so hung up on getting married that she probably didn't want to acknowledge there may have been issues in the relationships. We all saw Joe was unhappy by his response when they were sitting out on the restaurant patio when she told him their anniversary was coming up. Didn't she sense his tone and his response like we did? Okay she missed it when it happened but what about when she was editing that video to put up on her YouTube channel? How could she have missed it twice?

She said in her live that she raised over a $1000 for the 10% of sales fundraiser. It blows my mind that she did over $10,000 in sales of her tit jewelry.

People are idiotically insane for purchasing from her!?
What!?! That tit was at $390 yesterday-12% of her goal! What a LIAR!!!

1590378436384.png

• Haha
The way I see it, and I could be wrong, as my opinion; the relationships that Elle was in with Chris, Joe, and Rick were not relationships that were new and just 2 months into the relationships. These were relationships where she had moved in with each of them and engaged to the one. If there were issues and each of the men thought that the relationship was worth saving then they would've suggested going to couples therapy to try and save it. I highly doubt any of them suggested this'. By not suggesting it they therefore saw the relationship wasn't worth mending for a future with Elle. The only reason I'm speculating that I doubt it wasn't suggested was that Elle did mention that Joe had his bags already packed and just sprung it on her when she got home and well with Rick he broke it off during Christmas/New Years. If they were going to couples counselling to try and resolve any issues in the relationship I don't think the break ups would've been sprung that way and during the Christmas holidays.
As for Elle, she is so hung up on getting married that she probably didn't want to acknowledge there may have been issues in the relationships. We all saw Joe was unhappy by his response when they were sitting out on the restaurant patio when she told him their anniversary was coming up. Didn't she sense his tone and his response like we did? Okay she missed it when it happened but what about when she was editing that video to put up on her YouTube channel? How could she have missed it twice?
I think Elle would be perfect for an arranged marriage or one of those Married At First Sight tv shows (because she looks good on paper, the smoke and mirrors makeup and glamour, and embellish her accomplishments. That’s the only way she’s going to get married and even then......good luck with it working out.

Reactions: 4
I think Elle would be perfect for an arranged marriage or one of those Married At First Sight tv shows (because she looks good on paper, the smoke and mirrors makeup and glamour, and embellish her accomplishments. That’s the only way she’s going to get married and even then......good luck with it working out.
90 Day Divorcee 😜

• Haha
Technically, Elle's attempts at fundraising are a commercial co-venture which means she has to meet the various state requirements, including filing requirements. It also means she has to have specific start and end dates and details on any min/max donation. I would assume a lawyer would make sure they were complying, and usually the charity would make a partner they were working with aware (but no clue if this charity would know enough to say something). Thing is, this seems like she threw it together quickly, so I have no clue how she would have done the filings/gotten the bonds in time.

Since Elle's deleting videos, I wanted to check out a few before they inevitably get deleted.

She literally flew to Hawaii for three days and spent all of her time at an outlet mall or a restaurant. She even spent time ordering clothing online to get shipped to Vancouver. Who does that?!? I'd be sipping a mojito on the patio and having nice walks on the beach. Isn't it supposed to a break from her usual routine of going to Nordstrom, gnocchi and online shopping? God, she's such a consumerist idiot.

I'd be so sad if I was her mother, it's like she only visits her mom to use her as a shopping companion and ATM.

I can't get over how often she was travelling there, too. This video was April and she had already gone there for a weekend in January. Then she goes in August and Christmas.

Also hello ladies from GG!
13:20 "I'm on the lanai, or, you know, that's like Hawaii for patio."

What "lawyer" can't tell the difference between the name of a location (Hawaii) and the name of a language (Hawaiian)?

I really like her Hawaii vlogs in the sense that it is pretty to look at with the beach, blue skies, and all of the greenery. Pretty sad that Elle doesn't seem to care about learning about the native and/or local culture. Whenever I travel, I try and check out sights to learn and expand my worldview. All Elle does is go shopping, people watch (like flip the camera to film a wedding without asking for permission to record them), and eat food that she could get elsewhere. Wolfgang is a chain restaurant and Whole Foods is a very high end grocery store chain. I can only imagine that the Wolfgang and Whole Foods are much more inflated in price in a high cost of living state like Hawaii. Since she seems to have a lot of disposable income that she unnecessarily spends, she could use it to travel and explore so many other locales! Unfortunately, Elle prefers the immediate rush of a shopping high instead of using her funds to travel somewhere new. It's sad that she has the opportunity to visit Italy since she has family there but chooses not to. Italy is amazing and she can feel "fancy" there simply by soaking up the culture, history, and cuisine it has to offer.

Elle once did a video with Angela Ceberano in Hawaii back when she was still with Joe. Angela and her husband Phil also vacation super fancy, more fancy than Elle, when they're in Hawaii. Nonetheless, I do not get the sense of entitlement with her and him. Phil does not care about designer anything and lets Angela treat herself to high end luxury. She seems appreciative and caring towards him, not because he lets her spend, but because they appear to live life together as a team who supports each other. It's nice to see that Angela is not ashamed to go out in public with him when he dresses so casually compared to her, sometimes having holes in his shirt! Even though Phil is a casual dresser, Angela is not trying to change him and they're both okay with walking into high end stores with their mismatched couples look of her being fancy and him being more rock n' roll. It's really refreshing. I cannot fathom Elle being okay with her significant other dressing like that. Angela and her husband seem to be appreciative that they can afford an affluent lifestyle due to how much they grind in their PR business, high end candle business, and Phil's music. People can live a life of much more excess than Elle and I'll like them more than her if that person stays humble.

...and continuing with my deep dive into researching Elle's Hawaiian pronunciation: Poke is poe-kay, not pokey.

13:20 "I'm on the lanai, or, you know, that's like Hawaii for patio."

What "lawyer" can't tell the difference between the name of a location (Hawaii) and the name of a language (Hawaiian)?

I really like her Hawaii vlogs in the sense that it is pretty to look at with the beach, blue skies, and all of the greenery. Pretty sad that Elle doesn't seem to care about learning about the native and/or local culture. Whenever I travel, I try and check out sights to learn and expand my worldview. All Elle does is go shopping, people watch (like flip the camera to film a wedding without asking for permission to record them), and eat food that she could get elsewhere. Wolfgang is a chain restaurant and Whole Foods is a very high end grocery store chain. I can only imagine that the Wolfgang and Whole Foods are much more inflated in price in a high cost of living state like Hawaii. Since she seems to have a lot of disposable income that she unnecessarily spends, she could use it to travel and explore so many other locales! Unfortunately, Elle prefers the immediate rush of a shopping high instead of using her funds to travel somewhere new. It's sad that she has the opportunity to visit Italy since she has family there but chooses not to. Italy is amazing and she can feel "fancy" there simply by soaking up the culture, history, and cuisine it has to offer.

Elle once did a video with Angela Ceberano in Hawaii back when she was still with Joe. Angela and her husband Phil also vacation super fancy, more fancy than Elle, when they're in Hawaii. Nonetheless, I do not get the sense of entitlement with her and him. Phil does not care about designer anything and lets Angela treat herself to high end luxury. She seems appreciative and caring towards him, not because he lets her spend, but because they appear to live life together as a team who supports each other. It's nice to see that Angela is not ashamed to go out in public with him when he dresses so casually compared to her, sometimes having holes in his shirt! Even though Phil is a casual dresser, Angela is not trying to change him and they're both okay with walking into high end stores with their mismatched couples look of her being fancy and him being more rock n' roll. It's really refreshing. I cannot fathom Elle being okay with her significant other dressing like that. Angela and her husband seem to be appreciative that they can afford an affluent lifestyle due to how much they grind in their PR business, high end candle business, and Phil's music. People can live a life of much more excess than Elle and I'll like them more than her if that person stays humble.

...and continuing with my deep dive into researching Elle's Hawaiian pronunciation: Poke is poe-kay, not pokey.
Regarding not traveling to Europe, I always figured she never wanted to unless she was with a man. Most of her travels have been with a man or Ginette. I also doubt she’d want to stay with relatives but fix herself up in a nice resort or hotel. No Airbnb for “Principessa” Elle! I had to lol a little because I am reminded of Dickle’s pretentious Italian. 😂

By default Elle is a homebody. She never does anything fun or interesting and it seems she is perfectly fine doing the same things and prepping to become a Stepford Wife. Even the restaurants she chooses to dine in are either expensive chains and or tourist traps. Which is fine but Elle can’t expect anyone to think this is a lifestyle to aspire to.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Just putting this out there but maybe Joe tried communicating to her that he was unhappy with certain things in their relationship, but she may have just shut him down or gotten very offended/teary about it and he dropped it? Not that viewers are quite the same as a bf but those seem to be her instinctive reaction to us whenever anyone says something that she doesn't like. Being able to communicate well enough to have these serious conversations (unpleasant as they may be) is crucial to any healthy relationship and I can see Joe trying, failing, letting it go, rinse and repeat. But these things always add up and eventually people get fed up and walk away.

Reactions: 7
Just putting this out there but maybe Joe tried communicating to her that he was unhappy with certain things in their relationship, but she may have just shut him down or gotten very offended/teary about it and he dropped it? Not that viewers are quite the same as a bf but those seem to be her instinctive reaction to us whenever anyone says something that she doesn't like. Being able to communicate well enough to have these serious conversations (unpleasant as they may be) is crucial to any healthy relationship and I can see Joe trying, failing, letting it go, rinse and repeat. But these things always add up and eventually people get fed up and walk away.
I definitely think you are right about this and this was suggested previously on GG. Of course these are just assumptions and we’ll never really know but I have a difficult time believing Joe bottled up his frustrations for two years together.

I remember on the first thread when Joe broke up with Elle there were so many people who came on there, defending Elle and demonizing Joe for abruptly leaving her. 🙄 I have to wonder what some of these posters would say now after seeing her old footage after all these years. He was visibly miserable and annoyed with her and she’s an idiot for not being able to pick that up through her countless hours of editing. Also there were already people who could tell he wasn’t into the filming even before the breakup! Given that she couldn’t even bother to see how much she annoyed him on camera I can’t help but wonder how much he tried talking with her but she brushed it off as an annoyance or “suggestion”. Not to mention there are multiple times we’ve seen her ignore or disregard advice or constructive criticism from her own followers...ugh, I could never date someone like her or have her as a friend. 🤮

ETA: I love this site more than GG but the autocorrect here sucks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Completely agree! I think Joe definitely tried to communicate his unhappiness with Elle, but like you said, I'm sure Elle denies/shuts him down to the point where he probably can't really have a serious conversation with her about it.
And Elle loves to portray herself as *stunned, helpless woman who was the heartbroken victim when meanie Joe NEVER expressed his unhappiness, etc etc and just simply left*
Eh, Elle is so predictable - whenever something doesn't go her way, she will control the narrative so that it appears as if she's the victim (even if she wasn't).

Completely agree! I think Joe definitely tried to communicate his unhappiness with Elle, but like you said, I'm sure Elle denies/shuts him down to the point where he probably can't really have a serious conversation with her about it.
And Elle loves to portray herself as *stunned, helpless woman who was the heartbroken victim when meanie Joe NEVER expressed his unhappiness, etc etc and just simply left*
Eh, Elle is so predictable - whenever something doesn't go her way, she will control the narrative so that it appears as if she's the victim (even if she wasn't).
And the Veras of the world just eat it up. They buy into her victim narrative HARD. Eleanor sees it working with her "online friends" so thinks she can get away with it IRL. However, the rumors about her Doll Friends and her trail of broken relationships tell the true tale.

• Haha
@202leda: I think Joe must've liked her a lot to have moved in with her so quickly or he has a bit of trouble being alone (I don't know why I have a memory of reading this somewhere but I feel like they both met each other shortly after other breakups? And both him and Elle were dating again within weeks of their breakup). I think Joe definitely has his issues despite Elle's behavior, because the fact that he chose to date and move in with her so quickly also speaks volumes about himself or at least his judgment of character. But you're 100% right that he was visibly annoyed on her channel for ages before actually pulling the trigger, and she should've been able to pick up on that because it wasn't exactly rocket science.

@Interlude89: You're absolutely right. I know we talk a lot about empathy and communication here when it comes to Elle's trail of broken relationships (romantic or otherwise. Who remembers mydailysweet?) but at the end of the day, I think it can all be summed up by lack of self-awareness and/or selfishness. She doesn't care much about what her viewers think (unless it's complimentary) and she didn't seem to care a ton about how Joe felt (she seemed to respect Chris more but he also seemed like the type who would ignore her if tried to push him around).

@svdwoodsen I don’t remember about Joe’s situation but yes, Elle started seeing him within 6-7 months after breaking up with her live in boyfriend Chris and she and Joe moved in within months of dating each other as soon as her lease was up at her old place.

Also I 100 percent agree with your assessment of Joe. Sorry to all the Joe fans out there, but I always thought he had to have issues to consider dating Elle. He is not as bad as Elle (then again, I don’t think ANYONE can be as bad as Elle, aside from maybe Dickles), but he must have been desperate AF move in with her ASAP and be with her for as long as he was.

Special Someone, being a single dad and already having that stacked against him in the dating department, at least bolted after a few months before she could move in. 🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.