Eleonore Florence Marie - Lecocq

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Everyone,

Can you please also add that she constantly mispronounces the designer: Elie Tahari. She has vlogged hauls where she has shown purchases from this designer and ALWAYS mispronounces the designer's name.

Elle...It's pronounced Ta-haw-ree NOT Ta-hairy! Learn how to properly pronounce a person's name. Or would you like people to go around mispronouncing Lecocq as Le-Cock?

I find the heel part more offensive. How is that comfortable?
Why would she pair those shoes with that outfit? I'm shocked she hasn't followed Meghan Markle's style when it comes to casual shoes and not bought a pair of Stan Smith's to pair with jeans.

It must really get to Elle that she's been on YouTube for the amount of years that she has and still has not achieved the subscriber numbers to get her first YouTube award. Also, if you watch other YouTubers such as Chase Amie, Teni Panosian, Annie Jaffrey, Sophie Shohet; they've all either received numerous high end free products to unbox or gotten gift certificates for Luisaviaroma; some have even gotten invited to travel with Tarte Cosmetics to Turks and Caicos or to Italy with Dolce & Gabbana to celebrate product launches.
Elle just keeps receiving the Bed Bath and Beyond gift certificates and Express clothing samples. I'm sure she always wanted to have this busy YouTuber life networking with the rest of the best of them and travelling and be able to generate a an income to live off her channel. I don't consider her a Girl Boss. If you're looking for a genuine Girl Boss then check out Karin Bohn's channel - a Canadian Interior Designer and Entrepreneur.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
God that video with Ginette... The part where Eleanor leans into her with those beaver chompers showing... And her Winston vocal mannerisms.

Eleanor keep the incestuous innuendo off-camera, mkay? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You know if Joe and Elle had married, Elle would now be a man expert and be making dating and relationship advice videos.

Hi Everyone,

Can you please also add that she constantly mispronounces the designer: Elie Tahari. She has vlogged hauls where she has shown purchases from this designer and ALWAYS mispronounces the designer's name.

Elle...It's pronounced Ta-haw-ree NOT Ta-hairy! Learn how to properly pronounce a person's name. Or would you like people to go around mispronouncing Lecocq as Le-Cock?

Why would she pair those shoes with that outfit? I'm shocked she hasn't followed Meghan Markle's style when it comes to casual shoes and not bought a pair of Stan Smith's to pair with jeans.

It must really get to Elle that she's been on YouTube for the amount of years that she has and still has not achieved the subscriber numbers to get her first YouTube award. Also, if you watch other YouTubers such as Chase Amie, Teni Panosian, Annie Jaffrey, Sophie Shohet; they've all either received numerous high end free products to unbox or gotten gift certificates for Luisaviaroma; some have even gotten invited to travel with Tarte Cosmetics to Turks and Caicos or to Italy with Dolce & Gabbana to celebrate product launches.
Elle just keeps receiving the Bed Bath and Beyond gift certificates and Express clothing samples. I'm sure she always wanted to have this busy YouTuber life networking with the rest of the best of them and travelling and be able to generate a an income to live off her channel. I don't consider her a Girl Boss. If you're looking for a genuine Girl Boss then check out Karin Bohn's channel - a Canadian Interior Designer and Entrepreneur.
Love Karin Bohn! She's a true authentic Girl Boss and you see her working really hard, devoting long days to her business, and providing employment. She now has a Netflix show!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
You know if Joe and Elle had married, Elle would now be a man expert and be making dating and relationship advice videos.

Love Karin Bohn! She's a true authentic Girl Boss and you see her working really hard, devoting long days to her business, and providing employment. She now has a Netflix show!
Omg can you imagine her of all people thinking she's a relationship expert (even if she had stopped with Joe). She's as much a relationship expert as she has a French accent 😂😂

• Haha

Had never heard of Karin Bohn and decided to check her out. She’s definitely a real Girl Boss, I won’t argue with that! But I can’t believe she calls herself a designer. I saw her home tours and she just basically mixes and matches things from West Elm and Rove Concepts and it all looks like an amateur mishmash. I follow many interior design Instagram accounts, and she is nowhere up to their level. When it comes to taste in design, someone like Athena Calderone is more up my alley. That said, her videos are high quality and she’s well spoken. Total opposite of Elle!

Reactions: 2
Yes, please do!!
That was bad! The dress she wore for her country bbq birthday party was hideous. I think that was the party MDS went to. I remember thinking the dress looked so odd and poorly designed. I think I ready that someone shared the Vlogmas videos during the Joe era. Can those be shared here? Or have they been shared already?

Honestly Elle has fallen so far. She could have had a wonderful life with Joe but it seems like she didn't care to listen to his needs. No relationship will work if both parties are not willing to listen and make changes. She also lies a lot and believes her own lies which would be a turn off for anyone.

Is there a way to correct her name to Eleanor? Not Eleonore because it's Eleanor on resumes/applications and even old MFDA documents?

Happy Sunday my beautiful fellow she-beasts :ROFLMAO:

Is Smelle doing a livestream today?

• Haha
Re: the streams. I don’t know why she keeps doing this to herself. If she is on the verge of tears again my eyes are going to roll so far back behind my head. 🙄

• Haha
Notice she mentions the hydrangeas are from her “good friend”. Spare me.

Ha! She’s not going to be driving or buying a car for a few years, lol.

Lobster Clasp//Lobster Clawsp

• Haha
She said in her live that she raised over a $1000 for the 10% of sales fundraiser. It blows my mind that she did over $10,000 in sales of her tit jewelry.

People are idiotically insane for purchasing from her!?

• Wow
She said in her live that she raised over a $1000 for the 10% of sales fundraiser. It blows my mind that she did over $10,000 in sales of her tit jewelry.

Yes, insane! I don’t get it. Or could she be lying? She’d still have to donate the money though.

I agree that was a boring live... but I thought I heard her say she raised $300 for the 10% sales fundraiser?

Had never heard of Karin Bohn and decided to check her out. She’s definitely a real Girl Boss, I won’t argue with that! But I can’t believe she calls herself a designer. I saw her home tours and she just basically mixes and matches things from West Elm and Rove Concepts and it all looks like an amateur mishmash. I follow many interior design Instagram accounts, and she is nowhere up to their level. When it comes to taste in design, someone like Athena Calderone is more up my alley. That said, her videos are high quality and she’s well spoken. Total opposite of Elle!
Thanks for the suggestion...will watch Athena Calderone(y)

Reactions: 1

Since Elle's deleting videos, I wanted to check out a few before they inevitably get deleted.

She literally flew to Hawaii for three days and spent all of her time at an outlet mall or a restaurant. She even spent time ordering clothing online to get shipped to Vancouver. Who does that?!? I'd be sipping a mojito on the patio and having nice walks on the beach. Isn't it supposed to a break from her usual routine of going to Nordstrom, gnocchi and online shopping? God, she's such a consumerist idiot.

I'd be so sad if I was her mother, it's like she only visits her mom to use her as a shopping companion and ATM.

I can't get over how often she was travelling there, too. This video was April and she had already gone there for a weekend in January. Then she goes in August and Christmas.

Also hello ladies from GG!

• Heart
I just checked. She only raised $385 out of her goal of $3k. Even if she ever reaches her $3K goal it’s embarrassing that her fundraiser is going at a snail’s pace. 😂 Did she ever indicate a deadline?

I’m going to attempt to watch the stream tomorrow but much like the last ones I probably will tune out after 10 mins.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.