Eleonore Florence Marie - Lecocq

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks guys!

New additions in teal.

EVERYONEELLE FLORENCECONTRIBUTOR
Anything ending with a periodEnds with a question mark
BookBuck
Broccoli rabeBroccoli rah-bay@LuvYoutube
ChampagneBubbliiiieee???
ChristmasGuhhhh-rith-muth
Christmas treeWinston
CitrineCitrun@LuvYoutube
ClassicClawssic@Sheepsmeadow
CognacKahn-yak@202leda
CookCock
CushionKuhhhshin
DaiquiriDye-KEE-ree
Eat?! MAH-JEH ?! MAH-JEH ?!
GenreJAH-er
GoodGuhhhd
HoodHuhhhd@LuvYoutube
KhakiCocky@drewberry_moore
LeisureLEH-sure
Louis VuittonL’WEEEEE WeeTAH
MochaMah-kah@ChitterChatter94
Neiman MarcusNighman Marcus
NowNeeeeow
OrangetteUh-hun-CHYET
PalettePaulette
Pants (dance, brands, etc.)Pounce (dounce, brownds, etc.)
PatentPaytent
PlaidPlayed@aol
ProducePraw-duce@Goober01
QuickKoo-WECK
Raspberry (strawberry, blackberry, etc.)Razz-bree (straw-bree, black-bree, etc.)
Regularly (similarly, particularly, etc.)Regu-LAIR-uh-lee (simi-LAIR-uh-lee, particu-LAIR-uh-lee, etc.)
RoseHose
Rouge Pur CoutureHoodge Pyuh Kyuh-tyuh
SalmonSaLLL-mon@ChitterChatter94
TipTepp

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Every single video is an AD for her pearls. She always finds a way to insert her pearls. Even a haircut video will have pearls in it!

Is bangs really pronounced as BENGS? English is not my first language so not sure if it’s just how you pronounce it with the accent.

Reactions: 2
Every single video is an AD for her pearls. She always finds a way to insert her pearls. Even a haircut video will have pearls in it!

Is bangs really pronounced as BENGS? English is not my first language so not sure if it’s just how you pronounce it with the accent.
bangs/bengs

Guys, I am not even going to bother trying to watch that haircut video. She looks absolutely deranged on the thumbnail, btw.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Guys, I am not even going to bother trying to watch that haircut video. She looks absolutely deranged on the thumbnail, btw.
Reading your post in the way I think your Eleanor avatar looks like she would say it is making me die laughing 😂😂

• Haha
Ugh...sorry, that dish sounds really gross, I didn’t know there was an egg in there as well. Not only do I hate anything sweet and savory but I also hate flavor bombs. I remember when a coworker gave me a jalapeño cheese bagel not knowing she also put cinnamon cream cheese inside. I nearly gagged when I took a bite. 🤢

I saw the photo on Instagram and there was a ton of blackberry jam inside. It looks like a hipster Monte Cristo (hate those too) just without the ham.

ETA: sorry in advance for anyone who likes sweet and savory dishes.

I love sweet and savory dishes. My boyfriend hates it but he likes calamari and I think it's gross. So I guess this stuff comes down to personal preference.
Hello everyone! Longtime lurker here. I watched Elle during her Joe years and I thought she had a nice life. I thought she was snobbish and she had granny fashion tastes but I liked her vlogs. It is crazy to see where she is now.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I went back to Elle's channel out of curiosity to see the famous(infamous?) Mt Nordy video. And obviously I didnt find it.
So I started watching #GIRLBOSS ON VACATION VLOG! EP.4
I've never watched her vlogs before - I used to subscribe just for her haul videos. God she's unbearable at the beginning of the girlboss on vacation video. Especially at the very beginning, the victim mentality of hers and the way she present herself :sick:

I have reached out to tattle life to create a wiki page. I’ll let you know when it’s available for editing.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I love sweet and savory dishes. My boyfriend hates it but he likes calamari and I think it's gross. So I guess this stuff comes down to personal preference.
Hello everyone! Longtime lurker here. I watched Elle during her Joe years and I thought she had a nice life. I thought she was snobbish and she had granny fashion tastes but I liked her vlogs. It is crazy to see where she is now.
Haha, I actually like calamari! 😂😜 Truthfully I don’t care about people’s food preferences because i know there are a ton of foods I like that people hate. I just don’t like it when someone insists that a food is “good” when I already let them know I don’t care for it, such as my coworker who tricked me into eating that bagel. 😂

Reading your post in the way I think your Eleanor avatar looks like she would say it is making me die laughing 😂😂
Agreed. I actually laugh every time I see @ccc123000 ’s avatar 🤣👍

• Haha
The haircut video was painful to watch and I skipped through the mid-point infomercial but you guys....SHE HAS PIT STAINS!!!!!
She lifts her arms all the way up to section her hair and she's sweated through the light gray tshirt she's got on!!:m:LOL::LOL:

I speak three different languages fluently, academically and professionally, because I lived in several countries growing up and went to the local schools there (including uni, did my entire four years in another language). And when I reference something in one of those languages in an English sentence, I say it in the best way that the English speaker I’m talking to can understand.

But Elle is so authentically French that she JUST CAN’T imagine stooping to the level of a non-French speaker (ugh, disgusting she-beast dikes who can’t speak fRenCh) and say the word “orange” + “et”. Only uneducated peasants who should be kissing her feet would do such a thing.

• Haha
Thanks guys!

New additions in teal.

EVERYONEELLE FLORENCECONTRIBUTOR
Anything ending with a periodEnds with a question mark
BookBuck
Broccoli rabeBroccoli rah-bay@LuvYoutube
ChampagneBubbliiiieee???
ChristmasGuhhhh-rith-muth
Christmas treeWinston
CitrineCitrun@LuvYoutube
ClassicClawssic@Sheepsmeadow
CognacKahn-yak@202leda
CookCock
CushionKuhhhshin
DaiquiriDye-KEE-ree
Eat?! MAH-JEH ?! MAH-JEH ?!
GenreJAH-er
GoodGuhhhd
HoodHuhhhd@LuvYoutube
KhakiCocky@drewberry_moore
LeisureLEH-sure
Louis VuittonL’WEEEEE WeeTAH
MochaMah-kah@ChitterChatter94
Neiman MarcusNighman Marcus
NowNeeeeow
OrangetteUh-hun-CHYET
PalettePaulette
Pants (dance, brands, etc.)Pounce (dounce, brownds, etc.)
PatentPaytent
PlaidPlayed@aol
ProducePraw-duce@Goober01
QuickKoo-WECK
Raspberry (strawberry, blackberry, etc.)Razz-bree (straw-bree, black-bree, etc.)
Regularly (similarly, particularly, etc.)Regu-LAIR-uh-lee (simi-LAIR-uh-lee, particu-LAIR-uh-lee, etc.)
RoseHose
Rouge Pur CoutureHoodge Pyuh Kyuh-tyuh
SalmonSaLLL-mon@ChitterChatter94
TipTepp
Mirror - Meehr

I speak three different languages fluently, academically and professionally, because I lived in several countries growing up and went to the local schools there (including uni, did my entire four years in another language). And when I reference something in one of those languages in an English sentence, I say it in the best way that the English speaker I’m talking to can understand.

But Elle is so authentically French that she JUST CAN’T imagine stooping to the level of a non-French speaker (ugh, disgusting she-beast dikes who can’t speak fRenCh) and say the word “orange” + “et”. Only uneducated peasants who should be kissing her feet would do such a thing.
She very clearly shorts out at the end of this when she looks dead into the camera after making such a bullshit statement. And in that moment, SHE KNOWS what she’s said is horse tit and she’s crossing her fingers that it was believable.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Ginette goes off script.
The panic is visibly uncomfortable. Pair this with the last video where she’s all “I just CAHNT do French words in an “American” accent...” with Ginette winning the gold all “Elle you don’t really speak French.” I’m absolutely dying 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Her reaction

Ginette goes off script.
Ginette had to rub Elle's arm to comfort her since she's insecure about not having an authentic French accent. Blatant proof of a small moment of coddling on camera. Imagine all of what has been edited out over the years!

Reactions: 11
The panic is visibly uncomfortable. Pair this with the last video where she’s all “I just CAHNT do “American” words in a French accent...” with Ginette winning the gold all “Elle you don’t really speak French.” I’m absolutely dying 🤣🤣

Ginette is saying that Elle only spoke French UNTIL she was 5, 6, or 7. This means that she stopped speaking French afterwards.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.