Eleonore Florence Marie - Lecocq

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg yes Kelsey was such a nut! I could totally see Elle in her. Except Elle's amazing story would be how she survived the horrific 2008 recession. Its an amazing story so tune in every Sunday at 2 for her livestream.

Yeah him! Deaniebabies lol I think he's fine too and I loved him on Rachel's season. She's definitely getting some Inspo from that type of guy imo. I noticed she's following a lot of PNW photographers and stuff that seem to shoot gorgeous landscapes of that area and are also outdoorsy. Guess she's going to try a different type of man, which def explains her "causal walk in the park" outfit.

Elle's most amazing and tragic story would be that she couldn't find a pair of skinny jeans in a big enough size to hide the cankles. :ROFLMAO:

Rachel is one of my favorite bachelorettes and had a good group of guys! And ugh, is she just gonna morph into whatever kind of man she's hoping to attract?? Can you imagine pasty as f Elle moving to Hawaii some day, and trying to wear rash guards and her pageant hair on the beach, hoping to attract some surfer dude? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Rosetta Stone

EVERYONE / ELLE FLORENCE
Good / Guhhhd
Cook / Cock
Book / Buck
Cushion / Kuhhhshin
Neiman Marcus / Nighmin Marcus
Rose / Hose
Palette / Paulette
Louis Vuitton / L’WEEEEE WeeTAH
Christmas / Guhhhh-rith-muth
Statement / Question
Rouge Pur Couture / Hoodge Pyuh Kyuh-tyuh
Champagne / Bubbliiiieee???
Christmas tree / Winston

Please feel free to contribute!
Thanks for the suggestions!

- Plaid / Played
- Classic / Clawssic
- Patent / Paytent
- Pants (dance, brands) / Pounce (dounce, brownds)
- Now / Neeeeow
- Daiquiri / Dye-KEE-ree
- Orangette / Uh-hun-CHYET
- Eat / ?! MAH-JEH ?! MAH-JEH ?!

Will keep updating as you send them my way or I happily discover more.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thanks for the suggestions!

- Plaid / Played
- Classic / Clawssic
- Patent / Paytent
- Pants (dance, brands) / Pounce (dounce, brownds)
- Now / Neeeeow
- Daiquiri / Dye-KEE-ree
- Orangette / Uh-hun-CHYET
- Eat / ?! MAH-JEH ?! MAH-JEH ?!

Will keep updating as you send them my way or I happily discover more.
salmon / saL-mon
Yolk / yoL-k
Mocha / mah-ka

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If only Elle were interesting enough for The Bachelor or Real Housewives... she's barely interesting enough for her own YT channel, let alone primetime TV. 😄

If only Elle were interesting enough for The Bachelor or Real Housewives... she's barely interesting enough for her own YT channel, let alone primetime TV. 😄
I think she could get a crazy Kelsey edit! Girl wasn't around for very long nor did she have a lot of screentime, but generated so much hate that she left for France shortly after it aired and disappeared from all social media. Maybe Elle can do that too and finally become "European" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Maybe outdoorsy is her type because Joe was fairly outdoorsy since he went on hikes and camped. Rick went on hikes too I think, or maybe he just went on walks I not sure...

I personally think it would be hilarious to watch Elle on the Bachelor (or a similar type reality show). She has the perfectly over-inflated sense of self confidence to think she would win something like that.

It would become so obvious how outdated/matronly her style is, compared to other girls her age, as well as how awkward she is when she can't control every aspect of the narrative! I don't think she'd be able to make friends with any other girls, she's such a selfish oddball. Also it would be hilarious to see how many more haters she gains and how quickly!

Too bad she'd never do it, her lies would be exposed so quickly (to even her most loyal Vera/Robert type fans) if she put herself on a public stage like that, but still... we haters can dream!! She definitely wouldn't be able to claim she's in anyway a lawyer. The bio under her name would have to read "ALIBABA SCAMMER" or "ONCE ATTENDED LAW SCHOOL" lol "DESPERATE TO GET MARRIED" "WILL SETTLE FOR ANYONE"

• Haha
I love all the eps of the bachelor/bachelorette where they ditch one person on a 2on1 and show them sitting alone while they blissfully fly off into the sunset 😆 . Which season was this? It looks like Chris Soules but I haven't seen every season.

Elle should go on the bachelor. The producers/editors wouldn't have to do much with her to make her come off crazy and desperate I bet. She'd be one of the girls kicked off night one and crying because she thought she had met the one.

eta: and speaking of the bachelor franchise. I was looking at who she follows on instagram and she follows Dean from Rachel's season. I wouldn't think that he would be her taste at all bc he's so outdoorsy and adventures imo but he was the only one I noticed she follows from the franchise 🤷‍♀️
Don’t put this out there into the universe...she’ll try it. Then the world will have to sit through her cock-ing and stringing beads on national television 🤣

I personally think it would be hilarious to watch Elle on the Bachelor (or a similar type reality show). She has the perfectly over-inflated sense of self confidence to think she would win something like that.

It would become so obvious how outdated/matronly her style is, compared to other girls her age, as well as how awkward she is when she can't control every aspect of the narrative! I don't think she'd be able to make friends with any other girls, she's such a selfish oddball. Also it would be hilarious to see how many more haters she gains and how quickly!

Too bad she'd never do it, her lies would be exposed so quickly (to even her most loyal Vera/Robert type fans) if she put herself on a public stage like that, but still... we haters can dream!! She definitely wouldn't be able to claim she's in anyway a lawyer. The bio under her name would have to read "ALIBABA SCAMMER" or "ONCE ATTENDED LAW SCHOOL" lol "DESPERATE TO GET MARRIED" "WILL SETTLE FOR ANYONE"
This is such a good point. We never actually see her interacting with a large group of women. Or even a small group. I’d pay money to see that.

• Haha
I sent the "Best Restaurants in Oahu" video to a colleague who grew up in Hawaii back when it first came out. No surprise but was told that Elle thinks she's "in the know" about good Oahu eats when she obviously has no clue. It grinds my gears when YouTubers recommend places by creating best of/city guides for places that they clearly know nothing about.

Summation of what I was told (from what I remember after rewatching the video):

Sweet Home Cafe: Elle went to the touristy Waikiki location, not the original restaurant. A true local would definitely be going to the original spot. Tourists stick to Waikiki and most locals know better. Waikiki has no free parking, inflated prices, and rude tourists who are less likely to hold open the door for you (perfect for Miss Florence).

Golden Pork: She says that it's "off the beaten path" but the restaurant is only a couple of blocks from a major shopping center and along a main street. I don't remember the name of the shopping center offhand but she mentioned it by name in a past video. Something along the lines about growing up/childhood memories of going to that mall. She doesn't slurp her noodles which is customary in Japanese culture. Not slurping could mean that one thinks the dish tastes bad although I'm not sure if it's common to do so in Hawaii.

Waikiki Yokocho: Caters to tourists. Japanese and non-Japanese tourists go to that food court to get Japanese food. She talks about a tempura place not being heavy/oily but run of the mill tempura never should be to begin with. Elle says that they serve "very fresh miso soup" but I've never experienced whatever is considered old miso soup at an Asian restaurant. I have no clue what that was supposed to mean. Not a choice spot for locals, except when there was still hype over it being a new food court on the island. You can get much better Japanese food elsewhere for a better price.

Halekulani Bakery: For tourists

Tonkatsu Tamafuji: The waiter will instruct diners about how to eat the tonkatsu if it's your first time there. Elle must've not listened since she is dipping her piece in sesame seeds. Nobody does this. You are supposed to use the seeds with the provided sauce. Why would you dip a sauceless food item into another dry ingredient like crushed seeds? How is the meat supposed to stick to it? Elle said that there is a brewery downstairs but there isn't one, just a bar. Can she not understand the difference between a bar and brewery?

Farmers Market: Probably the most expensive farmers market on the island. Tour buses drop off tourists there for the shopping and food. For the most part, the only locals there are vendors. She got a bowl of pho at Pig and the Lady stall. There's a Pig and the Lady restaurant downtown so she should go there to find her white collar sugar daddy next time. My colleague said the washroom there is pretty cool. Kurt Russell visited since it is themed after one of his movies.

Arancino: Sounded perfect for Elle. Fancy expensive food and good service for said fancy people. Restaurant is located in a bougie hotel (Kahala) and is literally next to Ginette's condo. Was told that it's a good restaurant for a special occasion or working lunch for out of guest clients you need to impress. Since Elle treats herself on the daily, it's a good spot for her. Bonus she can be on the lookout for rich tourists/next husband.

Kono's: Touristy location but at least outside of Waikiki.

I would've had much more respect if she recommends places that she ate at for years considering that she frequently holidays there and explicitly said that she isn't crazy familiar with her other recommendations but that she enjoyed the food. I'm sure the only places she frequented over the years is the Kahala Hotel places.

I explicitly remember her mentioning a Kahala Hotel buffet in the past. After a quick search, there is a buffet in that hotel that has an $80 Sunday brunch. Wish I had a Ginette in my life to treat me to something like that!

Edited a bunch of times to make sure I spelled the places correctly

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Maybe outdoorsy is her type because Joe was fairly outdoorsy since he went on hikes and camped. Rick went on hikes too I think, or maybe he just went on walks I not sure...
Either way, he did it at a quick clip. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As someone in the "haven't received anything and a bit disappointed camp," I totally understand where you ladies are coming from but I also see the other side, even if I don't necessarily agree since like you guys said, names and anything sensitive can be redacted. But I just feel a gentle need to remind everyone that Eleonore and her crazy fans probably do read this forum on a regular basis and if they see us turning on each other, then Smelle wins and we can't have that. :ROFLMAO:

Getting back on topic, Elle put up a grilled cheese and blackberry (???) jam sandwich recipe on her new cooking blog and showcased it on instagram. Is it just me or does that combo sound seriously gross to everyone else? It seems like she's pivoting away from the scarf line and maybe even youtube (unless it's to sell her stuff) onto that instead?

@Sheepsmeadow: are you from or live/lived in NYC by any chance? Your name just reminded me so much of when I used to hang out in that area of Central Park, hahaha.
Is grilled cheese with jam, jelly, or fruit preserves that unheard of? My family and I grew up eating them at home and would request a side of fruit jelly when ordering grilled cheese at restaurants. I occasionally tell people about this food combination but nobody has heard of it. They usually freak out and think it's gross. It would have sounded like an unappetizing combination to me if I hadn't had them since childhood. My family is not Canadian/Belgian/American so I'm not sure where they learned of the combination. Is it something more familiar with older generations?

Is grilled cheese with jam, jelly, or fruit preserves that unheard of? My family and I grew up eating them at home and would request a side of fruit jelly when ordering grilled cheese at restaurants. I occasionally tell people about this food combination but nobody has heard of it. They usually freak out and think it's gross. It would have sounded like an unappetizing combination to me if I hadn't had them since childhood. My family is not Canadian/Belgian/American so I'm not sure where they learned of the combination. Is it something more familiar with older generations?

This is a good question...perhaps it's regional or cultural? Do you mind sharing where you're from (also ok if you're not comfortable with that)?
It's definitely unusual where I'm from and have lived for most of my life (mainly Eastern Canada and United States) and I haven't seen that combination anywhere when I was abroad. Could definitely be generational as well like you mentioned.

What I found was gross was that it was on an everything bagel and there was a poached egg on it. It was all too many flavors, cheese, egg, everything bagel and blackberry sounds good on their own just not together. She claims she had it at Northstar cafe, which is likely a place she went with Rick bc that is a local Columbus place. But I'm not familiar with that particular sandwich, I feel like I'd remember something like that on their menu. Maybe it was a special and that's what I don't know it?

I know she posted with Rick at 3rd and Hollywood in Columbus and I've had brunch there as well and I don't remeber a sandwich like that either.

Now I'm tempted to go check menus of all the local places here in Columbus and see if I can figure out where she ate that. I'd totally believe a hipster place here would have something like that

Last edited:
What I found was gross was that it was on an everything bagel and there was a poached egg on it. It was all too many flavors, cheese, egg, everything bagel and blackberry sounds good on their own just not together. She claims she had it at Northstar cafe, which is likely a place she went with Rick bc that is a local Columbus place. But I'm not familiar with that particular sandwich, I feel like I'd remember something like that on their menu. Maybe it was a special and that's what I don't know it?

I know she posted with Rick at 3rd and Hollywood in Columbus and I've had brunch there as well and I don't remeber a sandwich like that either.

Now I'm tempted to go check menus of all the local places here in Columbus and see if I can figure out where she ate that. I'd totally believe a hipster place here would have something like that
Agree that it's not necessarily weird in theory to have a grilled cheese with fruit spread, but the fried egg-cheddar cheese-fruit jam combo seems odd (even if it does end up being tasty). If it was a grilled cheese made with brie and apples or a manchego and apricot/orange marmalade I think that would be more common. One thing positive I noticed in this blog and when Elle does her food videos is that she does seem to credit sources (other sites' recipes she's using or inspiration from a restaurant), but of course I have no idea if she's always doing it.

Reactions: 1
Can anyone please tell me which videos Mount Nordstrom and the La Mer Camping trip are in? I'm looking through my downloads trying to find them but I just can't remember.

Hi fellow Columbus Elle-despiser 👋.

When she came here last year and I felt like she may possibly move here I almost shat myself. Luckily she didn’t, but can you imagine walking into The Goat and seeing her clown face and pearls snuggled up to hairy dough-bod in a booth, sipping on whatever drink she thinks Rick would be impressed by? The horror.

• Haha
This is a good question...perhaps it's regional or cultural? Do you mind sharing where you're from (also ok if you're not comfortable with that)?
It's definitely unusual where I'm from and have lived for most of my life (mainly Eastern Canada and United States) and I haven't seen that combination anywhere when I was abroad. Could definitely be generational as well like you mentioned.
The oldest relative who I've seen eat this traveled to a ton of countries so I am unsure of the exact place where they may have learned it. They visited countries in Africa, Europe, the U.S., and Asia so that doesn't narrow it down much. This was about 70-80 years ago. Don't believe it is from their birth country as other relatives who were less versed with other cultures/regions did not eat this. Who knows? Maybe the old timers eating these way back when were the first hipsters haha

Just saw her latest live where she made the hoop earrings. It's clear that she's fighting back tears for a good chunk of the stream. Why does she choose to share her life so publicly when she gets triggered by comments so easily? Elle made the decisions that have led her to become the person we talk about today. Nobody forced her to start a YouTube channel or share more than she was willing to open up about. She chose to leave her old city, job, and former life for Rick. She chose to share information about the men in her life and people will ask questions if she suddenly stops sharing. If she didn't want anyone asking questions, why share about your relationships/"job"/homes/city at all? She could've easily done solely fashion and beauty content and keep the rest of her life private. Now it's too late and she dug herself into a hole so her history will be on the internet forever. She will lose more subscribers if she suddenly decides to privatize her personal life. People will lose interest and her subscribers will drop further if she does that. Beauty/fashion YouTubers are a dime a dozen and produce higher quality videos than hers on the same topic. Does she care about her pseudo YouTube fame so much, despite having so few subscribers that aren't bots? She will never quit being a public figure because she "has to prove the haters wrong" and gets high off of the positive attention that fans give her. Elle has used some suggestions from the forums for her videos so why won't she listen to us for what matters most: stop chasing guys and seek professional help. She needs to learn to love herself (in a non-superficial way like she already does) and learn to care about others while expecting nothing in return. Once she is able to be truly happy without needing the attention of men and her subscribers, she might be able to gain the tools to succeed in a real relationship.

...but I am a "hater" so she will still do whatever she can to prove me wrong and show the public that she is fine. Smh

Last edited:
Hi fellow Columbus Elle-despiser 👋.

When she came here last year and I felt like she may possibly move here I almost shat myself. Luckily she didn’t, but can you imagine walking into The Goat and seeing her clown face and pearls snuggled up to hairy dough-bod in a booth, sipping on whatever drink she thinks Rick would be impressed by? The horror.
Loooool! Sharing whatever drink. Do you recall how they would share one coffee? 🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.