Eleonore Florence Marie - Lecocq

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@actuallawyer: Unfortunately I'm pretty sure Elle would just ignore our suggestions and think we're jealous "she-beasts" (according to Lisa/Vera/Robert) whose boyfriends and husbands secretly want her. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Exactly. It smells fishy to me. Why would we believe they exist when we haven't seen them?

And why is it such a big deal to show her dating profile? Or are the screenshots from a person who is actively engaging with her and making her believe he is actually interested in her? As in, private messages and nudes and such? If so, that's pretty crappy behavior that crosses the line. No one--not even Elle--deserves that.
Nudes? Too bad the Olympics were canceled you could probably get a medal for that leap. The screenshots are confirmed to exist and they can't be shared. I was outed on GG in another unrelated thread because I PMed insider gossip to some users one of which then COPY AND PASTED the PMs word for word into the thread. My identity was leaked based on the vernacular only. Totally get why @Heretosnoop is paranoid about it.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Hater in Oxford, UK. I'm French and can't stand Elle. I'm sorry her French is tit. And you can clearly hear it in her Paul Gauguin Tahiti. In 6.43 she is trying to ask a question and used her hands ( her Italian roots) instead because she can't express herself correctly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Nudes? Too bad the Olympics were canceled you could probably get a medal for that leap. The screenshots are confirmed to exist and they can't be shared. I was outed on GG in another unrelated thread because I PMed insider gossip to some users one of which then COPY AND PASTED the PMs word for word into the thread. My identity was leaked based on the vernacular only. Totally get why @Heretosnoop is paranoid about it.
I don't think @avocadoaficionado was trying to be offensive or make any major leaps of judgment, but maybe she was just slightly frustrated at how secretive the whole thing has become. But I think judging by the numerous comments that have been made by people who have received the screenshots and @Heretosnoop, it's clear that whatever was shared may be incriminating for the men who shared them and snoop by extension. Given that seems to be the case, I think we can all just agree that this whole thing was probably a bit of a misunderstanding and going forward, if anyone has receipts or screenshots that they would like to discuss, it may be best to just share it on the forums (if possible) and if they only want to share it with a select few, that's ok too and then there is no need to bring it up in the public domain to avoid situations like this.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So many New Yorkers/ex-New Yorkers ❤

If I were Elle, I would never consider moving to NYC at this point or the whole city's gonna hear about her exploits before she even arrives judging by the makeup of this forum. :ROFLMAO:

@WaneGal: I was chatting with two of my girlfriends in the UK about her in a group chat since we discuss youtubers sometimes so now Elle has haters in London as well. You're welcome, Smelle :cool:
She would never make it here. I can't even imagine her prancing around NYC. Although I'm sure she's tempted since we finally got a Nordstrom!

• Haha
She would never make it here. I can't even imagine her prancing around NYC. Although I'm sure she's tempted since we finally got a Nordstrom!
She was born here, wink wink.

Although the exact quote was, she was born in NY. Buffalo counts as NY too. No offense to Buffalo but Elle is just a little too fancy to name the exact city she was born in.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
@Llkb: It's hilarious to me how hate-able Elle is globally. Welcome! Also I'm not much of a French speaker (was forced to take it growing up) so I barely remember much of it, but her accent sounds distinctly not French to me? Also it sounds almost as bad as mine, and I was told by numerous French people that I speak it with a "very valley girl American accent" :ROFLMAO:

@ThisIsMyUN: if she can't manage a long-lasting relationship in Vancouver, I doubt she can do it in NYC. The ratio of women to men is so unfavorable towards women and NYC has some of the most beautiful, accomplished, and amazing women that I've ever met!

She was born here, wink wink.

Although the exact quote was, she was born in NY. Buffalo counts as NY too. No offense to Buffalo but Elle is just a little too fancy to name the exact city she was born in.
Ohhh interesting. Did she not say it was NYC specifically?

I do find that a lot of people from NY state have a tendency to tell people they're from New York when abroad, and I feel like that's almost intentionally done to be misleading. But everyone knows if you actually lived in Manhattan, you'll say "I'm from the city" because you think everyone knows what you're talking about while ppl not from NYC (or the East Coast maybe) just stare at you blankly :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She should probably move to NYC to learn something about style. The woman cannot dress! I get it, the West Coast is more relaxed, and that makes her look out of place. In NYC people do dress up, but not like they’re in a time warp. That said, her shopping addiction would be even more out of control — NYC is definitely one of the best shopping cities in the world and one has to have self control.

I don't think @avocadoaficionado was trying to be offensive or make any major leaps of judgment, but maybe she was just slightly frustrated at how secretive the whole thing has become. But I think judging by the numerous comments that have been made by people who have received the screenshots and @Heretosnoop, it's clear that whatever was shared may be incriminating for the men who shared them and snoop by extension. Given that seems to be the case, I think we can all just agree that this whole thing was probably a bit of a misunderstanding and going forward, if anyone has receipts or screenshots that they would like to discuss, it may be best to just share it on the forums (if possible) and if they only want to share it with a select few, that's ok too and then there is no need to bring it up in the public domain to avoid situations like this.
Exactly. Let's not act like I was saying outright there are nudes, lol.

I'm saying that if it were something as simple as a screenshot of a dating profile then there is no reason why you shouldn't be able to post it here. But the fact that it's so secretive means it's someone who is actively trying to scam Elle (how the tables have turned, haha) and who is actually doing something crappy to her. If, even after the information has been redacted, Elle could tell who it is, then it's someone who is doing her dirty. And that is not cool, no matter how much of a bonehead she is. I'm all here for the snark, not for the actual viciousness.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She should probably move to NYC to learn something about style. The woman cannot dress! I get it, the West Coast is more relaxed, and that makes her look out of place. In NYC people do dress up, but not like they’re in a time warp. That said, her shopping addiction would be even more out of control — NYC is definitely one of the best shopping cities in the world and one has to have self control.
I think she’d hate NYC, although I’d love for her to try and live there or even LA. Her insecurities would be off the charts. So many influencers try to make it big in either of these cities and they end up hating where they are and moving within 1-3 years.

She’d probably fare better in a city like Nashville, Austin, or Atlanta.

I think she’d hate NYC, although I’d love for her to try and live there or even LA. Her insecurities would be off the charts. So many influencers try to make it big in either of these cities and they end up hating where they are and moving within 1-3 years.

She’d probably fare better in a city like Nashville, Austin, or Atlanta.
I think I have decent style and I always feel frumpy when I go to NYC to visit my friends. I can't imagine what tie dye and skinny jeans would feel like

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I'd like her to be on a private island with only her mother and no Internet so we'd never have to be subject to her ridiculousness ever again 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

I'm saying that if it were something as simple as a screenshot of a dating profile then there is no reason why you shouldn't be able to post it here. But the fact that it's so secretive means it's someone who is actively trying to scam Elle (how the tables have turned, haha) and who is actually doing something crappy to her. If, even after the information has been redacted, Elle could tell who it is, then it's someone who is doing her dirty. And that is not cool, no matter how much of a bonehead she is. I'm all here for the snark, not for the actual viciousness.
"Or are the screenshots from a person who is actively engaging with her and making her believe he is actually interested in her? As in, private messages and nudes and such?"

Anyways,

Why do you think the only way to come across information about a person is to "scam them" as you put it? For all you know she heard information through the grapevine, Seattle isn't that big. In my own case, I came across the information that resulted in the leaking of my identity when the vlogger in question scammed my friend. You're literally responding "I didn't jump to any conclusions" while flying through the air to the next conclusion which is coincidentally in the opposite direction of the receipts, btw. 🤣

I will say this one last time because no don't know why we're still talking about it and I'm tired of being accused of lying or being shady when I feel like I've contributed a lot in GG before and now. The screenshots are conversations and

I think I have decent style and I always feel frumpy when I go to NYC to visit my friends. I can't imagine what tie dye and skinny jeans would feel like
Feels like a trip to the Olive Garden. 🤣

Pretty sure she'll just buy uglier and more expensive matronly clothing even if she was in NYC :ROFLMAO: Vancouver and Seattle, while more casual, are not exactly small or backwards cities when it comes to fashion.

I'd like her to be on a private island with only her mother and no Internet so we'd never have to be subject to her ridiculousness ever again 😂
I don't know why your comment reminded me of this but if anyone has ever watched the bachelor before, there was one season where two girls went on a 2-on-1 date with the bachelor and by the end of the date, he dumps them both in the badlands and flies off in a helicopter. If you look closely at the image, you can see the two figures and for some reason, I can totally imagine a guy doing this to Smelle. 😂

1590081962868.png

I think like snoop and stubb mentioned, they were probably just convos and given every convo is probably very distinct, it may get the guy who shared them in trouble and we wouldn't want that.

At the end of the day, we're here to gossip and have fun. Plus it's not like the screenshots would tell us anything we didn't already know anyways: she's desperate, seriously looking to lock down any man, and probably being a stage-five clinger.

Last edited:
  • Haha
@Llkb: It's hilarious to me how hate-able Elle is globally. Welcome! Also I'm not much of a French speaker (was forced to take it growing up) so I barely remember much of it, but her accent sounds distinctly not French to me? Also it sounds almost as bad as mine, and I was told by numerous French people that I speak it with a "very valley girl American accent" :ROFLMAO:
Her French is like her mom's French from Belgium. Nothing wrong with a Belgium accent ( I love Belgium and studied there). But she managed to mixed it with silly baby voice + Canadian accent ( because she GREW UP in Canada and is Canadian)+ inventing new words..

Just like when she speaks English, it looks like her tongue is too big for her mouth. Or she has some speech default. I suspect that she mostly learnt French with her mom who left Belgium years ago. Meantime the language evolved but not those 2.

Her French is like her mom's French from Belgium. Nothing wrong with a Belgium accent ( I love Belgium and studied there). But she managed to mixed it with silly baby voice + Canadian accent ( because she GREW UP in Canada and is Canadian)+ inventing new words..

Just like when she speaks English, it looks like her tongue is too big for her mouth. Or she has some speech default. I suspect that she mostly learnt French with her mom who left Belgium years ago. Meantime the language evolved but not those 2.
Ahahaha! Making up words! 🤣 Any chance you can share which ones? I understand French, as do many on this thread. Would be good for laughs, though it’s not as if we don’t already get a good laugh from her English anyway!

@Llkb She seems to have trouble speaking properly in any language so I'm not surprised :ROFLMAO:
I also agree that while her mother is Belgian, it's a bit disingenuous for her to go around claiming how "European" she is. Pretty sure everyone in North America, other than Native Americans, are "European" or "Asian" or "South American" or something else. She was even born here, for God's sake!

• Haha
I don't know why your comment reminded me of this but if anyone has ever watched the bachelor before, there was one season where two girls went on a 2-on-1 date with the bachelor and by the end of the date, he dumps them both in the badlands and flies off in a helicopter. If you look closely at the image, you can see the two figures and for some reason, I can totally imagine a guy doing this to Smelle. 😂

I love all the eps of the bachelor/bachelorette where they ditch one person on a 2on1 and show them sitting alone while they blissfully fly off into the sunset 😆 . Which season was this? It looks like Chris Soules but I haven't seen every season.

Elle should go on the bachelor. The producers/editors wouldn't have to do much with her to make her come off crazy and desperate I bet. She'd be one of the girls kicked off night one and crying because she thought she had met the one.

eta: and speaking of the bachelor franchise. I was looking at who she follows on instagram and she follows Dean from Rachel's season. I wouldn't think that he would be her taste at all bc he's so outdoorsy and adventures imo but he was the only one I noticed she follows from the franchise 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
I love all the eps of the bachelor/bachelorette where they ditch one person on a 2on1 and show them sitting alone while they blissfully fly off into the sunset 😆 . Which season was this? It looks like Chris Soules but I haven't seen every season.

Elle should go on the bachelor. The producers/editors wouldn't have to do much with her to make her come off crazy and desperate I bet. She'd be one of the girls kicked off night one and crying because she thought she had met the one.

eta: and speaking of the bachelor franchise. I was looking at who she follows on instagram and she follows Dean from Rachel's season. I wouldn't think that he would be her taste at all bc he's so outdoorsy and adventures imo but he was the only one I noticed she follows from the franchise 🤷‍♀️
Same here, ahahaha. They also always pair up the two people in the house who hate each other the most on 2-on-1s so it's almost guaranteed to be entertaining. And you're correct, it is Chris Soules' season with crazy "My life is so tragic but amazing" Kelsey. :ROFLMAO:

If Elle goes on the bachelor, she will be even more undateable than she is now to prospective men, hahaha.

Also please tell me this reminds you gals of Elle, because that just reminded me and now I can't unsee it. Start at 0:46 and 1:19...how psychotic is this woman????:

Do you mean Dean Unglert? I'll be honest, he is hella fine so I get it. That being said, he is also such a free spirit slash hippie and lives in a van. Maybe that's where the tie-dye inspiration came from? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Same here, ahahaha. They also always pair up the two people in the house who hate each other the most on 2-on-1s so it's almost guaranteed to be entertaining. And you're correct, it is Chris Soules' season with crazy "My life is so tragic but amazing" Kelsey. :ROFLMAO:

If Elle goes on the bachelor, she will be even more undateable than she is now to prospective men, hahaha.

Also please tell me this reminds you gals of Elle, because that just reminded me and now I can't unsee it. Start at 0:46 and 1:19...how psychotic is this woman????:

Do you mean Dean Unglert? I'll be honest, he is hella fine so I get it. That being said, he is also such a free spirit slash hippie and lives in a van. Maybe that's where the tie-dye inspiration came from? :ROFLMAO:
Omg yes Kelsey was such a nut! I could totally see Elle in her. Except Elle's amazing story would be how she survived the horrific 2008 recession. Its an amazing story so tune in every Sunday at 2 for her livestream.

Yeah him! Deaniebabies lol I think he's fine too and I loved him on Rachel's season. She's definitely getting some Inspo from that type of guy imo. I noticed she's following a lot of PNW photographers and stuff that seem to shoot gorgeous landscapes of that area and are also outdoorsy. Guess she's going to try a different type of man, which def explains her "causal walk in the park" outfit.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.