Eleonore Florence Marie - Lecocq

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like Elle, I am an only child who grew up without ever having met my father because he had no interest in being one (although, I know who he is and spent time with relatives on that side when I was very little). I watched the video where Elle explained her situation, and I completely echo what she said, which is (although I can certainly see how it's hard for others to understand) that it's sort of hard to miss a father if you never knew what it was like to have one. Don't get me wrong, it was sometimes disappointing, and I'm sure it did at least some damage; but I think it would have been much more devastating to lose a father after growing up with one for years. Instead, I grew up extremely close with my Mom and despite statistics suggesting otherwise, I did not end up a promiscuous mess. I actually always thought having such a background made me more responsible and forced me to have adult worries much sooner than others. That's why I can't relate to Elle's behavior. Granted, I grew up with a mother who to this day still struggles with money, so perhaps that's the difference and the reason why Elle still depends on her mother for so much when that's the last thing I would ever want to do. Also, I would think she would actually be much more cautious on the relationship front and would opt to do whatever it takes to create a solid, stable relationship before rushing into any babymaking so as to avoid being in the same situation as her mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I really don't think Elle has abandonment issues. Her dad was just never there she never met him. Maybe ginette's treatment of her is due to that but I'm not sure she really has daddy issues. She's just shallow and basic and doesn't think beyond the fact that she needs a man and kids to make her life complete
I’m speaking from personal experience and I think she very well could be dealing with abandonment issues. It’s the idea that her dad never wanted her. That feeling can stay with your whole life and make you feel like “if my own father didn’t want me in his life, then who else could.” It doesn’t matter whether he was there in the first place or not. It’s that he knew about her and didn’t care enough to want her. Again, personal experience. I’m not saying this is Elle’s case, just that it very possibly could be.

Reactions: 2
I think we can all agree that Ginette overindulged Elle and Elle is looking for a partner who will indulge her the way her mother did/does. I’ll be nice and say that Ginette parented in a way she thought was best...albeit the outcome is terrible.

I know someone mentioned this on GG but I’ll echo what this poster said, Ginette probably had a lot of single parent guilt. I wouldn’t be surprised if Ginette never said no to Elle as a child and tried to shield her from disappointments, whether it meant putting her daughter on a pedestal praising her or just giving her material things/money when she was sad. I don’t know what it’s like to be a parent, but I’d like to think that teaching your kids resilience and coping with disappointment is essential, right?

Contrary to what Elle thinks, you don’t need “role models” to figure out your relationship blueprint. It’s actually dependent on what type of relationship you have with your parent(s); your parent(s) is your first “relationship” after all. Considering Ginette spoils her daughter so much and Elle constantly views herself as a princess and victim, it shouldn’t come as a shock to her that she is always failing at her love life. No normal man is going to put up with her vanity, selfishness, and neediness long term.

Ah, if only she had that self awareness, tho...

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think it’s a good point. Although she’s 31 now and any kind of child support is going to stop at 18 and it wouldn’t be nearly enough to support her lifestyle since her mom does have so much money. I think the only other option would be if her dad is some rich guy and he and Ginette made a deal whereby they would leave him alone and he’d give them x-amount of money.

I highly suspect she has a trust fund that she gained control in her late 20s or early 30s.

Reactions: 7
I highly suspect she has a trust fund that she gained control in her late 20s or early 30s.
Yes! That's my theory as well. She started going balls to the wall with her spending while living with Joe... And never really stopped. Still spends like a maniac even though she doesn't have a FT job. The money has to be coming from somewhere, and I suspect she has a trust, probably set up by her godfather.

Did that person who was going to message a bunch of people on Gurugossip with "proof" of Elle being on a dating app ever come through? Curious if someone could share the screenshots on here.

Reactions: 1
Did that person who was going to message a bunch of people on Gurugossip with "proof" of Elle being on a dating app ever come through? Curious if someone could share the screenshots on here.
If you actually read the posts someone else asked that exact question and people confirmed. I also wrote SEVERAL times that I was only sharing with people who have been on GG for a long time so I don't risk sending it to Elle/Elle fans and exposing my contact. Next time, actually read the previous posts.

And I literally never said I was sending messages to "a bunch" of people.

Reactions: 4
If you actually read the posts someone else asked that exact question and people confirmed. I also wrote SEVERAL times that I was only sharing with people who have been on GG for a long time so I don't risk sending it to Elle/Elle fans and exposing my contact. Next time, actually read the previous posts.

I also requested a copy of the screenshot but completely understand if I didn't get it since I'm more of a lurker and barely posted on Tattle or the GG threads. Better that Heretosnoop be safe and anonymous than their identity possibly in the hands of Elle or her crazy fans 🤷‍♀️

The tea that's publicly online is already hot enough.
Props to all of you guys who keep posting thread after thread. Without you all, I would not be in the loop about Elle's latest shenanigans!

Rosetta Stone

EVERYONE / ELLE FLORENCE
Good / Guhhhd
Cook / Cock
Book / Buck
Cushion / Kuhhhshin
Neiman Marcus / Nighmin Marcus
Rose / Hose
Palette / Paulette
Louis Vuitton / L’WEEEEE WeeTAH
Christmas / Guhhhh-rith-muth
Statement / Question
Rouge Pur Couture / Hoodge Pyuh Kyuh-tyuh
Champagne / Bubbliiiieee???
Christmas tree / Winston

Please feel free to contribute!
And of course her Rails shirts in

Plaid / Played

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I don't know if this has been brought up before but has anyone come across mogan turner's videos on youtube? She looks SO much like elle in some of her thumbnails (a less dated/better at makeup version though 😉) her channel

1590063802004.png

I still don't appreciate this. You know you could take out the identifying information quite easily. It's such a ridiculous thing to be so protective over.

@poshspice88 Oh, what a tangled web we weave...

I hope it was all worth it for her. Elle is such a classic case of someone who should've done well given all the privileges she's had in life but managed to mess up real bad. Part of me even feels a bit bad for her (but only a little given she actively made this happen) because I don't know how anyone can bounce back from that position. Even if she deletes her channel tomorrow, all her exploits and shady behavior is all over the web.
I hear you—the internet lives forever. She needs to change her name tbh! Hah

I still don't appreciate this. You know you could take out the identifying information quite easily. It's such a ridiculous thing to be so protective over.
we get it you don't like you didn't get to see them, but can you just trust the couple of us that have said we got them that there is a good reason they aren't being shared.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
we get it you don't like you didn't get to see them, but can you just trust the couple of us that have said we got them that there is a good reason they aren't being shared.
I’ll try to be as diplomatic as possible because no one here owes me anything and vice versa: I think the bottom line is that none of us can really trust each other, since we choose to remain anonymous. So for some of us, it’s our prerogative to doubt such photos exist, and the ones who claim they got the photos have to accept the skepticism, because there is a well-defined impasse. Blind trust isn’t really a possibility here, on an anonymous gossip website that is based on evidence and receipts. So if you say you got them, be glad you got to see them. But please understand that those of us who didn’t, have no reason to believe they exist. We’re all here for the same thing, so let’s focus on that: exposing Elle Florence as the fraud that she is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Exactly. It smells fishy to me. Why would we believe they exist when we haven't seen them?

And why is it such a big deal to show her dating profile? Or are the screenshots from a person who is actively engaging with her and making her believe he is actually interested in her? As in, private messages and nudes and such? If so, that's pretty crappy behavior that crosses the line. No one--not even Elle--deserves that.

• Heart
Well, the thing is, @Heretosnoop may have a legitimate reason for not publicly sharing them but there’s no need to be so rude about it. Some people are quieter than others, that doesn’t mean they’re not loyal Elle haters. There’s just no need to be rude. And @avocadoaficionado i do agree that there are so many cropping mechanisms to use in order to protect personal information from getting out to where there’s just the pictures and the information she chooses to share. The whole thing is ridiculous and childish.

Sorry I'm a few pages late, but can someone tell Eleonore the 90s called and they want those sandals back?!?
Thanks for this. I couldn’t put my finger on it — yes, Elle is always a few decades out of style! In her mind, it’s because she dresses “clawsic” (another one to add to the list) and we just don’t get it. (Not to mention that she also thinks wearing heels and a Chanel Boy bag with jeans and tie dye is a good example of how to make casual look chic!)

As someone in the "haven't received anything and a bit disappointed camp," I totally understand where you ladies are coming from but I also see the other side, even if I don't necessarily agree since like you guys said, names and anything sensitive can be redacted. But I just feel a gentle need to remind everyone that Eleonore and her crazy fans probably do read this forum on a regular basis and if they see us turning on each other, then Smelle wins and we can't have that. :ROFLMAO:

Getting back on topic, Elle put up a grilled cheese and blackberry (???) jam sandwich recipe on her new cooking blog and showcased it on instagram. Is it just me or does that combo sound seriously gross to everyone else? It seems like she's pivoting away from the scarf line and maybe even youtube (unless it's to sell her stuff) onto that instead?

@Sheepsmeadow: are you from or live/lived in NYC by any chance? Your name just reminded me so much of when I used to hang out in that area of Central Park, hahaha.

• Heart
As someone in the "haven't received anything and a bit disappointed camp," I totally understand where you ladies are coming from but I also see the other side, even if I don't necessarily agree since like you guys said, names and anything sensitive can be redacted. But I just feel a gentle need to remind everyone that Eleonore and her crazy fans probably do read this forum on a regular basis and if they see us turning on each other, then Smelle wins and we can't have that. :ROFLMAO:

Getting back on topic, Elle put up a grilled cheese and blackberry (???) jam sandwich recipe on her new cooking blog and showcased it on instagram. Is it just me or does that combo sound seriously gross to everyone else? It seems like she's pivoting away from the scarf line and maybe even youtube (unless it's to sell her stuff) onto that instead?

@Sheepsmeadow: are you from or live/lived in NYC by any chance? Your name just reminded me so much of when I used to hang out in that area of Central Park, hahaha.
I thought the same thing about her abandoning YouTube. Almost like she’s a little kid who can’t figure out who she is and she’s trying all these projects on to figure it out. Which is sad considering she’s 31. Now she’s trying to be a cuisine expert - she just tries on “expertise” when she doesn’t know who she is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.