Eleonore Florence Marie - Lecocq

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I agree with this, but I want to open this up to ideas. I’m not making a statement, I’m opening a discussion. Do you think if someone has the background as Elle, that excuses their behavior forever, or do you think there comes a point where you say she is now an adult and competent enough to understand her behavior and why she acts this way and then it’s her responsibility to help herself?
I think it's her responsibility. Not only because she's an adult but also because she's had enough relationships at this point and part of having relationships is you see different things about yourself and reflect, make changes and grow. I can't imagine the guys she's dated throughout the years have just been silent and given her no feedback/expressed any concern over things in the relationship. I would think after having the same outcomes over and over, one would take a look at themselves and want to try and get to the bottom of what was going on (esp when they seemingly have everything going for them). She never gives herself anytime between one guy and the next before she's with the next "love of her life"(the only reason she doesn't have a bf right now is because of what's going on otherwise I fully believe she would already be in a relationship). She's even had many comments over the years point this out and she just deletes them lol.

*I'm not saying with the above that the demise of her relationships are solely her fault btw. We obviously don't know everything but it does seem like every guy she's been with throughout the years has dumped her.

Reactions: 3
@svdwoodsen I really appreciate your points. So I relate to Elle in a totally different way because I had a really crappy father who took care of me financially but didn’t really want much to do with me and was pretty emotionally abusive. And looking back on my teenage behavior, I can see how that affected my behavior, but I realized all of this and worked to change my perception of these. I’m 26 now and while I may have other issues, that’s not one of them. So part of me is really like “girl you’re an adult. It’s up to you to fix yourself and you can’t be a victim to your circumstance forever and keep blowing your way through people.” I don’t know really. It seems like with her, she isn’t able to look at her behavior objectively and maybe that’s the problem. If it is, how much of that is her fault rather than her circumstance? It’s a question I don’t really know the answer to.

I think it's her responsibility. Not only because she's an adult but also because she's had enough relationships at this point and part of having relationships is you see different things about yourself and reflect, make changes and grow. I can't imagine the guys she's dated throughout the years have just been silent and given her no feedback/expressed any concern over things in the relationship. I would think after having the same outcomes over and over, one would take a look at themselves and want to try and get to the bottom of what was going on (esp when they seemingly have everything going for them). She never gives herself anytime between one guy and the next before she's with the next "love of her life"(the only reason she doesn't have a bf right now is because of what's going on otherwise I fully believe she would already be in a relationship). She's even had many comments over the years point this out and she just deletes them lol.

*I'm not saying with the above that the demise of her relationships are solely her fault btw. We obviously don't know everything but it does seem like every guy she's been with throughout the years has dumped her.
@ThisIsMyUN Yeah I do agree, especially because she has been in relationships that haven’t worked and there’s got to be a reason why, whether she’ll face it or not. When there’s a pattern and you’re the common denominator, it’s at least enough to look inside and ask if you’re the problem, regardless of whether you are.

If Elle's actions on her social media platforms are indicative of how she faces questions or constructive criticisms, this woman does not welcome feedback because she believes she is perfect. She will never admit to being imperfect nor being responsible for any of her failures in her life. The people that support her (aka her mom) has supported the 'I'm a victim' and 'I'm so unlucky' mentality of hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If Elle's actions on her social media platforms are indicative of how she faces questions or constructive criticisms, this woman does not welcome feedback because she believes she is perfect. She will never admit to being imperfect nor being responsible for any of her failures in her life. The people that support her (aka her mom) has supported the 'I'm a victim' and 'I'm so unlucky' mentality of hers.
I agree and I think especially that comment from her "mom" on her yt recently confirm that

Reactions: 2
@actuallawyer: Thank you for sharing that, and I'm sorry about your experience with your dad. I think it's really great that you've been able to work past that and learn from it though, and that's definitely something Elle hasn't been able to do! I've been a spoiled brat as well at certain points in the past but I've acknowledged my behavior and make an active effort not to behave that way when things don't go my way because that's part of maturing as a person.

I think like some of the ladies mentioned above, Elle is the type to not take any responsibility for her actions when things go wrong so it's very difficult for her to work on herself or even see that need. If Ginette is truly as meek as she appears in the videos, then Elle pretty much doesn't have to have anyone in her life who tells her differently. She can certainly tell any friends who try to tell her that to take a hike out of her life. It's pretty scary when someone is actually delusional about reality but not all that uncommon. I'm guessing her situation is a combination of her being delusional, not taking personal responsibility, and the people around her enabling her behavior.

Last edited:
I agree and I think especially that comment from her "mom" on her yt recently confirm that
I agree with this, I just still don’t know if I buy that that comment was really from her mom. Her mom always seemed like she tolerated the camera when Elle shoved it in her face. I do believe she enables her but it seems out of character for her to get involved in the drama.

I agree with this, I just still don’t know if I buy that that comment was really from her mom. Her mom always seemed like she tolerated the camera when Elle shoved it in her face. I do believe she enables her but it seems out of character for her to get involved in the drama.
This! I don't think that sounds like Ginette at all. If anything, it sounds like the same person who wrote the suspiciously fake positive pearl review. :unsure:

...don't be shy, Eleonore. We all know it's probably you :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
@actuallawyer: Thank you for sharing that, and I'm sorry about your experience with your dad. I think it's really great that you've been able to work past that and learn from it though, and that's definitely something Elle hasn't been able to do! I've been a spoiled brat as well at certain points in the past but I've acknowledged my behavior and make an active effort not to behave that way when things don't go my way because that's part of maturing as a person.
I echo this statement.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

I think like some of the ladies mentioned above, Elle is the type to not take any responsibility for her actions when things go wrong so it's very difficult for her to work on herself or even see that need. If Ginette is truly as meek as she appears in the videos, then Elle pretty much doesn't have to have anyone in her life who tells her differently. She can certainly tell any friends who try to tell her that to take a hike out of her life.
@svdwoodsen You’re right, eventually she’ll have no one else and she’ll have to deal with that.

Reactions: 1
@actuallawyer I feel like a broken record now but THERAPY, STAT. We're doing you a favor by reminding you, Elle. Or you'll end up alone forever and have to deal with that.

• Heart
@svdwoodsen You know, she will never listen to us peasants. I watched her initially because I was in law school and she was a “girlboss lawyer” and it was inspiring to watch someone achieve what I wanted to achieve. Two years later, I’ve solemnly realized that I’ve practiced more law than Elle ever has and maybe will ever again. The facade collapsed like a weak wall and instead of being honest, she thought she could stay on top of it, and now it’s too late. In order to come clean now, she’s have to admit not only that her life went up in flames because of her poor decisions, but also that she tried to hide it and couldn’t, which is a much bigger admission than my life went up in flames and I’m now trying to recover. I would pay good money to see Elle in therapy for her mom’s sake at least. I know she’s an enabler, but it can’t be easy to watch her daughter fall this way.

Reactions: 5
Do you think maybe some of the money funding her lifestyle comes from her Dad not being in her life? I don't know what to call it but something like child support to not be involved?

Do you think maybe some of the money funding her lifestyle comes from her Dad not being in her life? I don't know what to call it but something like child support to not be involved?
I think it’s a good point. Although she’s 31 now and any kind of child support is going to stop at 18 and it wouldn’t be nearly enough to support her lifestyle since her mom does have so much money. I think the only other option would be if her dad is some rich guy and he and Ginette made a deal whereby they would leave him alone and he’d give them x-amount of money.

Reactions: 4
I think it’s a good point. Although she’s 31 now and any kind of child support is going to stop at 18 and it wouldn’t be nearly enough to support her lifestyle since her mom does have so much money. I think the only other option would be if her dad is some rich guy and he and Ginette made a deal whereby they would leave him alone and he’d give them x-amount of money.
Yeah! That kind of deal. I could totally believe that!

• Heart
Yeah! That kind of deal. I could totally believe that!
Makes a lot of sense! It would explain why she acts like the money is hers. The thing is she still likely has more money flowing out than in. She needs to find a man to fund her lifestyle STAT, and that’s unlikely to happen given all the dirt they’ll find online. I mean, seriously, if you have money, why would you date Elle? For all the gud pasta?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Makes a lot of sense! It would explain why she acts like the money is hers. The thing is she still likely has more money flowing out than in. She needs to find a man to fund her lifestyle STAT, and that’s unlikely to happen given all the dirt they’ll find online. I mean, seriously, if you have money, why would you date Elle? For all the gud pasta?
Once this forum pointed out her unfavorable use of the sound “gud,” I cannot unhear it now and it’s nails on a chalkboard.

Once this forum pointed out her unfavorable use of the sound “gud,” I cannot unhear it now and it’s nails on a chalkboard.
Rosetta Stone

EVERYONE / ELLE FLORENCE
Good / Guhhhd
Cook / Cock
Book / Buck
Cushion / Kuhhhshin
Neiman Marcus / Nighmin Marcus
Rose / Hose
Palette / Paulette
Louis Vuitton / L’WEEEEE WeeTAH
Christmas / Guhhhh-rith-muth
Statement / Question
Rouge Pur Couture / Hoodge Pyuh Kyuh-tyuh
Champagne / Bubbliiiieee???
Christmas tree / Winston

Please feel free to contribute!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
@svdwoodsen You know, she will never listen to us peasants. I watched her initially because I was in law school and she was a “girlboss lawyer” and it was inspiring to watch someone achieve what I wanted to achieve. Two years later, I’ve solemnly realized that I’ve practiced more law than Elle ever has and maybe will ever again. The facade collapsed like a weak wall and instead of being honest, she thought she could stay on top of it, and now it’s too late. In order to come clean now, she’s have to admit not only that her life went up in flames because of her poor decisions, but also that she tried to hide it and couldn’t, which is a much bigger admission than my life went up in flames and I’m now trying to recover. I would pay good money to see Elle in therapy for her mom’s sake at least. I know she’s an enabler, but it can’t be easy to watch her daughter fall this way.

You're right that she's definitely too far gone at this point to really salvage her online image but like you said, it'd be good for Ginette's sake and her own sanity and future. But knowing Elle, she'll just double down on the opposite of what she should do and sink deeper into the crazy land. At least it'll give this board something to gossip about :ROFLMAO:

Rosetta Stone

EVERYONE / ELLE FLORENCE
Good / Guhhhd
Cook / Cock
Book / Buck
Cushion / Kuhhhshin
Neiman Marcus / Nighmin Marcus
Rose / Hose
Palette / Paulette
Louis Vuitton / L’WEEEEE WeeTAH
Christmas / Guhhhh-rith-muth
Statement / Question
Rouge Pur Couture / Hoodge Pyuh Kyuh-tyuh
Champagne / Bubbliiiieee???
Christmas tree / Winston

Please feel free to contribute!
I just spit out my water laughing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I really don't think Elle has abandonment issues. Her dad was just never there she never met him. Maybe ginette's treatment of her is due to that but I'm not sure she really has daddy issues. She's just shallow and basic and doesn't think beyond the fact that she needs a man and kids to make her life complete

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.