Eleonore Florence Marie - Lecocq

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely why she's hidden all the Dicky, Joe, SS, and some of the Chris videos. Maybe she left some of the Chris ones up because that's the type she's hoping to attract and Seattle is probably full of those tech/entrepreneur types. :sneaky:
They were definitely left up on purpose because nearly everything she does is calculated.

Reactions: 5
Plastic surgery + fillers + botox videos would do well for her channel imho. She should really capitalize on that. :ROFLMAO:

Tbh it's rare to meet a woman in a large city, especially a youtuber these days, who hasn't had something done. I doubt people would judge her too hard about that especially given her work was so obvious anyways. But then she'd have to drop that natural beauty narrative.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I am surprised that she's left her early videos up since 1. they can't be making much, if any, money for her at this point and 2. I'm surprised she's willing to let people see what her face and teeth used to look like.
She has hidden a bunch of them already.. the ones left up are deemed acceptable enough to prove that she’s been doing YT for almost a decade

They were definitely left up on purpose because nearly everything she does is calculated.
For sure! I think Joe was cuter but Chris was probably the most "eligible" out of all her boyfriends. Although why anyone would want to date an entrepreneur is beyond me (my bf is one) because they're all a little crazy and way too busy. I honestly would've preferred if he had a more "normal" job but life happens. :ROFLMAO:

She has hidden a bunch of them already.. the ones left up are deemed acceptable enough to prove that she’s been doing YT for almost a decade
This is a good point!

Reactions: 1
Ah, I didn't know that. Although at not even 80K subs after almost a decade, I'm not sure that that's anything to brag about. She really needs to do a complete overhaul of the channel – delete everything pre-Joe, get a graphic designer to improve the visual aspects and redesign her website, get a proper stylist to make her look a bit more youthful and contemporary, and turn the channel into a 30-something professional/high-end fashion, beauty and travel vlog and aim for a demographic that actually has money to spend. If she got enough new followers, she could get away with acting like she's only been on YT for a few years (we know she'd have no problem concealing the truth!).

Reactions: 2
Amie is boring (like you said, literally buys the same stuff/styles every time) but runs her channel like a business and churns out the sort of content she's expected to churn out regularly based on her subscriber base. Also has a decently large luxury collection of stuff that's fairly current (regardless of whether you like her style or not).

Smelle creates vlogs with her smug look when she has a man, while pretending to be a lawyer/girl boss. Buys things that are just in bad taste or vintage or have gone out of fashion years ago, so people have little interest in viewing her content to begin with and definitely prevents them from coming back for more. There's a reason that outside of maybe her home tours (which generally tend to be popular across the board for all youtubers) and vlogs, her most popular content is Sephora hauls and the Nordstrom anniversary sales. During those videos, she's at least able to make suggestions of some non-outdated/ugly items like makeup or candles or home decor, and is less of a snoozefest than her prancing around in a dress too small for her "size two" figure.
But I think the boring same basic and fairly trendy handbags that Amie and Sophie buy are the reason their videos do well. They both like to buy bags right as they get popular so they get more views from people actually wanting to see those trendy bags. Amie shows you what fits and how it compares to similar bags she has which is actually useful. Sophie has vlogs in Harrods and places people find luxurious and exciting. Even if I'd rather see Sophie talk about her life or what not most people want to see those shopping vlogs. I'm sick of seeing classic flaps everywhere but most people are basic and sheep and want to see and have what everyone else has. That's why they do so well, you've got to appeal to the masses if you want a large following

Elle doesn't do any of that. Yes she buys what she wants even if it is out of date or ugly. And I appreciate she buys different things but that's not what most people want to see. Amie and Sophie very much run their channels like a business and that's bc they both work for them selves for their real jobs and that discipline works out for them.

Elle half asses everything she does, and I mean there is nothing wrong with not working to your full potential so you can have a less stressful life, but don't go being disappointed when you aren't perceived as a true "girl boss" . When people see your videos as being undeclared ads for your own dumb clothing and jewelry line no one is going to want to watch. When you review things that aren't popular and you aren't quirky or interesting people just won't watch.

Reactions: 10
@Drasticactions You're absolutely right about Amie and Sophie! I think they definitely take a "business" approach to their channels, and it shows in their growing viewership and the types of promotions and sponsorships they're been getting.

I think if Elle wasn't too concerned about growing her channel and just wanted to use it as a lifestyle showcase, that's also fine, but she clearly cares enough to buy subscribers. If you want to run a channel like a business, then you should have a strong focus and stick to that because it's what your audience enjoys. The issue with Elle is her narrative, actions, and style are all incoherent and also contradict each other.

1. "Independent girl boss": shops at Nordstrom every day during work hours, leaves work at 4-5pm. Pretends to be a lawyer but isn't. Thrives only with the attention of men and willing to give up her job, city, and life to chase Dicky in Florida at the promise of an engagement.
2. "Young professional in a big city": wears chunky arts and craft sorts of jewelry and clothing that is way too tight and unprofessional for a young woman in a professional work place. Doesn't even work anymore.
3. "Fashion & beauty focused channel": pageant hair and overly done makeup, bad/no style.

Also she seems to have ditched the scarf line. We’ve heard to death about her pearls but radio silence on her scarves. I know she said she wasn’t doing a summer line, but I think it’s weird that she just doesn’t even talk about that anymore.

Also she seems to have ditched the scarf line. We’ve heard to death about her pearls but radio silence on her scarves. I know she said she wasn’t doing a summer line, but I think it’s weird that she just doesn’t even talk about that anymore.
Maybe they weren't selling so she's shifted her focus? I remember her doing lots of sales (even a "quarantine treat yourself" one for her scarfs, I believe?) and there's no point in holding a ton of stock if they don't sell.

Maybe they weren't selling so she's shifted her focus? I remember her doing lots of sales (even a "quarantine treat yourself" one for her scarfs, I believe?) and there's no point in holding a ton of stock if they don't sell.
Yeah, I think they probably weren’t selling. I think what I was getting at was the lack of statement about them. It’s her typical pattern. Instead of addressing it when people ask and saying basically what you said, she just pretends like it’s not an issue and goes silent on it until she absolutely can’t ignore it anymore.

Reactions: 4
70C7F056-C967-47CA-9539-445A0D7911C1.jpeg

remember when she treated herself (after being vacated from her and Joe’s apartment) with this nano 5 years too late and paired it with a fugly strap, then called the bag her handsome boyfriend? She can’t live a day without seeking male attention/companionship, daddy issues run deep with this one

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
View attachment 134424
remember when she treated herself (after being vacated from her and Joe’s apartment) with this nano 5 years too late and paired it with a fugly strap, then called the bag her handsome boyfriend? She can’t live a day without seeking male attention/companionship, daddy issues run deep with this one

Didn't she mention in a video that her dad basically wanted nothing to do with her and her mom before she was even born, and he's not part of their lives at all? Tragic but would certain explain some of her tendencies to latch onto men and the way she acts like a little girl with her ex boyfriends.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
In Elle's defense (please read my entire message before attacking me for "defending" her :ROFLMAO: ) she's stuck between a rock and a hard place (mostly due to her own behavior) in regards to the vulnerability thing. At this point, if she's open about everything that's happened to her the past few years or even past 18 months, there is no way any decent men would not be put off by her behavior and they're likely to not take her seriously. No man wants to be trapped by a woman whose desperate to be married and will take anyone that's around and eligible men will have their pick and all the time they need. By opening up to her viewers, she'll basically be ensuring that no guy she meets off these dating apps want her as a serious girlfriend cause everyone googles their dates these days, especially ones from a dating app.

So given Elle's biological clock is ticking, hunting for a man seems to come first and if the channel doesn't do well, she seems ok with that. To be honest, if she was really the type to seriously care about her channel, she would've tried harder on the content YEARS ago. Her style of filming and the type of things she films have literally not changed despite feedback and suggestions, so I doubt she truly cares enough about it outside of using it as a marketing tool to shill her wares.
That ship has already sailed. Any guy looking for a serious relationship won’t be asking her out if they’ve googled her. They may actually want a serious long term relationship, but not with her. She’s respectable enough to have dinner and sleep with, and even bring her out with friends and casually call her their “boo”, but they’re not gonna put a ring on it.

View attachment 134424
The outfit looks like its from the early 2000s....

• Haha
@poshspice88 Oh, what a tangled web we weave...

I hope it was all worth it for her. Elle is such a classic case of someone who should've done well given all the privileges she's had in life but managed to mess up real bad. Part of me even feels a bit bad for her (but only a little given she actively made this happen) because I don't know how anyone can bounce back from that position. Even if she deletes her channel tomorrow, all her exploits and shady behavior is all over the web.

Didn't she mention in a video that her dad basically wanted nothing to do with her and her mom before she was even born, and he's not part of their lives at all? Tragic but would certain explain some of her tendencies to latch onto men and the way she acts like a little girl with her ex boyfriends.
Yeah I agree! I know there was the Neil guy who was her moms bf or her stepdad and she also talked about having a godfather but I wonder if growing up her mom had any relationships with men? Her Disney princess/hallmark movie attitude make me think that was her only view of relationships growing up which is probably why she is the way she is and can't sustain a healthy relationship.

Is Seattle still completely on lockdown? I'm fully expecting her to be booked up with dates as soon as it's possible. Although it does seem like she already is finding a way.

Yeah I agree! I know there was the Neil guy who was her moms bf or her stepdad and she also talked about having a godfather but I wonder if growing up her mom had any relationships with men? Her Disney princess/hallmark movie attitude make me think that was her only view of relationships growing up which is probably why she is the way she is and can't sustain a healthy relationship.
So I agree with this, but I want to open this up to ideas. I’m not making a statement, I’m opening a discussion. Do you think if someone has the background as Elle, that excuses their behavior forever, or do you think there comes a point where you say she is now an adult and competent enough to understand her behavior and why she acts this way and then it’s her responsibility to help herself?

Reactions: 2

Is Seattle still completely on lockdown? I'm fully expecting her to be booked up with dates as soon as it's possible. Although it does seem like she already is finding a way.
I remember her mentioning a Godfather and Neil (was in one Hawaii video?) but I can't recall what's going on with Ginette with them.

I think we're opening back up on May 31st but given she's still out and about I doubt the lockdown ever stopped her

@actuallawyer: This is a very good question. I don't know if my situation is that similar but I also went abroad for college like Elle (to the U.S. specifically) and graduated without any debt, and have a mother who enjoys shopping with me and picking up the tab for higher-end designer goods so in a way, I almost felt like I could relate to Elle back when she was less crazy. But that being said, I always realized how lucky I was to be in my situation and it's been made clear to me by words and experience that while your family can give you an easier start in life, that you should always work hard, be humble, and that while your family can spoil you, the world will not.

All of this was made pretty apparent to me during college and in my early 20s, because that's when you're not living in a bubble and have exposure to people who grew up under different circumstances. I feel like once a person hits their mid 20s, and maybe 30 if we really want to be really lenient, then they should know better and adjust their behavior and outlook accordingly. I think I've mentioned this before but I'm shocked that no one close to Elle irl has tried to get her help. What's your take on this?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.