Eleonore Florence Marie - Lecocq

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think she may have gotten that bag new, which goes to show that she just doesn’t have good taste, full stop. But yes, she does have a lot of vintage Chanel that doesn’t look so great either. That said, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with buying pre-loved, as long as you have good taste, that is.
I agree with you on preloved, as long as it's in good taste (apologies if my initial comment came off as snobby about pre-loved!). I've bought pre-loved bags myself so I have no issues with them but I know the selection for brands like Chanel and Hermes can be very limited if you're not prepared to pay close to retail for the best metal and color combos and condition.

Imho that Boy bag is way too large. It's a style that works better in the small and medium sizes.

Reactions: 2
I actually think she may have gotten that bag new, which goes to show that she just doesn’t have good taste, full stop. But yes, she does have a lot of vintage Chanel that doesn’t look so great either. That said, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with buying pre-loved, as long as you have good taste, that is.
If I were her, I’d sell off the entire Chanel collection and buy either a new or preowned black classic flap. Really the only bag that I like in her Chanel collection is the black WOC she has. Her other Chanel bags are just tacky and dated.

Reactions: 4
Zoomed into her recent IG pic and it appears that it’s a person taking her photos as opposed to a tripod. The person’s build is indicative of a man imo... what do you guys think?
The straight hair, the “casual” look...almost like she’s changing herself for a guy AGAIN.

Reactions: 6
If he sticks around for 3 months he’ll be awarded the title love of her love (temporarily vacant) and gets to pitch in for cosmetic procedures 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wait guys, how do we know that it’s a guy? Seems like her “beautiful friend” came over, gave her some hydrangeas, then they went to discovery park.

My first thought was that she's on a date, too. But I recall her mentioning she had friends (not sure how many, likely just a few at most) in Seattle before moving. She talked about connecting with them when she first arrived so it's possible it was one of them. Or perhaps one of her alleged newer friendships that she made "oh so easily" after moving 🧐

Reactions: 1
run away beautiful friend! Elle’s already using you as her photographer to advertise for her crap jewelry and channel..

Reactions: 2
I have a hard time believing she has already made any friends there (despite what she has said)

eta: She has to be out with a man. Her "what I eat in a day Seattle" video has a part at 2-3 minutes where she goes over her outfit for the day and she is going to brunch and for a walk with her mom and she says she is wearing yoga pants and flats because she wants to be comfortable since they're going for a walk in the park. If she was with a friend, I think she would have the same mindset but she is obv trying to impress someone.

Last edited:
The outfit I don’t see too much wrong with to each their own. I do find it hilarious and try hard to be wearing dressier sandles and a dressed up purse with the look. Sneakers or flats and a casual bag would make this better and would make it seems less odd I think. It just looks like she is trying to hard to be cool and failing so she looks out of place.

how does she make everything just look old and dated? Somehow on her both a boy bag and a trendy tie dye just looks boring and old

Reactions: 3
I have a hard time believing she has already made any friends there (despite what she has said)
Also it’s about maintaining friendships not just making new friends. As soon as the new mr comes around, she’ll drop any female “friends” she has.

how does she make everything just look old and dated? Somehow on her both a boy bag and a trendy tie dye just looks boring and old
I think it’s due to a couple things, the main being she lacks style.

I don’t claim to be stylish at all, but you’d think it would be common sense to not pair something casual like tie-dye with something formal like a Chanel bag. I know the Boy is meant to be more edgy and less formal than the classic flap but it’s still bougie.

Same with her wearing those block heels with her frayed jeans. Not only are block heels fugly on her but they’re out of place with her casual look.

Also I agree with whoever said that Boy bag is too big. She was better off buying the old medium which would look better for her frame. Not this large Boy, which I believe is discontinued now??? Again, looks dated, lol.

She’s really something else! It’s so obvious she wants you to click on her links. It’s so easy to just confirm yes it’s the same sandal. There’s only 3 colors so it’s not that hard to remember.

Zoomed into her recent IG pic and it appears that it’s a person taking her photos as opposed to a tripod. The person’s build is indicative of a man imo... what do you guys think?
I can't see it, but it totally could be. Or she put a men's shirts on her tripod lol.

My first thought was that she's on a date, too. But I recall her mentioning she had friends (not sure how many, likely just a few at most) in Seattle before moving. She talked about connecting with them when she first arrived so it's possible it was one of them. Or perhaps one of her alleged newer friendships that she made "oh so easily" after moving 🧐
I remember in a vlog, I think between Chris and Joe, she and Ginette went to WA and she said her mom was meeting up with a friend. Maybe this was a family friend that the flowers came from?

I remember in a vlog, I think between Chris and Joe, she and Ginette went to WA and she said her mom was meeting up with a friend. Maybe this was a family friend that the flowers came from?

Last edited:
Maybe he's a hippie whose into tie-dye and a natural look :ROFLMAO:
Nah. A hippie would have expected her to turn up in Birks or some cool boots, cutoffs, a tee and a shacket. She shows up wearing pearls, those god awful shoes and a tie dye color combo that can’t even be considered trendy. She should have purchased a sweatshirt from EllandEmm and called it a day.

Doing some investigative work RN on the mystery man. I doubt it’s this dude below because he’d have to be well over 50 at this point. But it is fun to start looking into the next victim 0C265CCE-9EB9-4029-A51A-1EE59EE509B9.jpeg F4B7062B-5A8A-4850-8FE7-B51D4597FDED.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.