Eleonore Florence Marie - Lecocq

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to put it out there, I never saw an interesting video or picture by Elle except maybe from a clinical perspective. She’s as boring as a river rock. But I agree that her most enjoyable content were w her boyfriends, it was tons of fun watching those guys go through the various ordeals she prepared for them and then make a run for the hills faster than Usain Bolt. With that, I can’t wait until she shares her next victim and makes him hate his weekends 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just to put it out there, I never saw an interesting video or picture by Elle except maybe from a clinical perspective. She’s as boring as a river rock. But I agree that her most enjoyable content were w her boyfriends, it was tons of fun watching those guys go through the various ordeals she prepared for them and then make a run for the hills faster than Usain Bolt. With that, I can’t wait until she shares her next victim and makes him hate his weekends 😝
The Joe and Chris vlogs are definitely the best parts of her channel! I'm also rather fond of her home tours but that's because I'm generally into that subject matter and she excels at moving in and out of apartments at a quick clip. :sneaky: Her home decor style is way too cluttered for my liking but I do like some items.

The cats are fine too, I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
@svdwoodsen if those cats could type they’d be on this thread non-stop hatin’ 😂
I wonder how they feel about all the men drifting in and out of their lives :ROFLMAO: It must be super confusing for the poor kittens, esp Bebe whose been through Joe, SS, Rick, Dean and God knows who else.

Reactions: 1
Elle must be upset that she has less luxury goods, less partnerships with companies and brands, and less subscribers than them both. Also about to be homeless in Seattle and single. It's funny because with Ginette's help, Elle could've grown her channel a lot more/better but she just doesn't seem to have the right fashion sense, priorities, and stable mental state to be able to do it. :ROFLMAO:
I also think she lacks authenticity to grow her channel, which is something you can't fake like everything else she fakes. I feel like I've said this on GG multiple times but her lack of channel growth speaks volumes imo! People see through her smug, fake attitude. Even before this whole tit show that is her life now she came off pompous and not engaging with her audience. Now that she's turned her channel into an informercial to scam her subscribers bc she hasn't worked an actual job in a year and blew $$$ chasing dick and a wedding ring around the states, it's even more apparent. She doesn't care about anyone but herself and we've seen so much evidence of this throughout the years.

Reactions: 8
Amie and Sophie both own property. Elle lives like a nomad moving from city to city pissing money away on rent.

Reactions: 2
Zoomed into her recent IG pic and it appears that it’s a person taking her photos as opposed to a tripod. The person’s build is indicative of a man imo... what do you guys think?
Elle looks seriously different in this picture. Idk if it’s the flat hair or the lack of injections, but I’m comparing this to Elle D.J. (During Joe) and she looks unrecognizable.

Reactions: 3
Of course she would go out prancing on a date looking like an idiot in pastel tye dye paired with a black chanel boy bag and her chewed up gumball pearls. She's one of those people who thinks you can buy style by paying a lot for clothing/accessories, she DOES NOT have good instinctual style.

Pathetic that she already feels the need to drop hints that she has a "friend" in Seattle. We all know she knew no one there when she moved, and has been desperately trying to land a man. She knows she's boring and her contact lacks without boyfriend related date/vlog content, so she threw these little tidbit pics out there.

Her YT content also lacks because no matter what she pretends to post about (nails, hair, makeup, etc), all she's really doing is trying to sell her fugly pearl jewelry, and as others have said, it lacks authenticity. She wants to make a quick/overpriced buck off of her followers, which sadly some are still too stupid to realize they should purchase from a real jeweller if they are willing to pay her level of prices!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Definitely was on a date with a guy. Makes sense because she doesn't seem like she gets out with out a boyfriend. I wonder which one this is 🤔🧐 Nevada guy?
It doesn't look like he follows her on insta. She probably already ruined that and has moved on to the next.

She went to the park in 3.3-inch block sandals. Right, you’re there to explore, NOT take pictures of yourself. Superficial, vain, pathetic little girl. Any excuse to show off your new purchases.
Don’t click on the link in her latest haul video. Just go to colehaan.com and search if you also want to go for a leisurely hike in 3-in pink heels.
View attachment 133602View attachment 133603
Yep. Knew she would try to capitalize off of it even before she did it. This scammer is so predictable.
236FFD80-AD63-4131-8A6D-7A3426A75E60.jpeg

One only wishes that were a black Chanel Boy bag. Alas, it is navy blue. Elle’s taste in bags is horrendous (not that a black Boy bag would go with her outfit either — but that goes without saying).

She’s definitely on a date. You can tell from her smile that the presence of a man is making her feel oh so special.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
One only wishes that were a black Chanel Boy bag. Alas, it is navy blue. Elle’s taste in bags is horrendous (not that a black Boy bag would go with her outfit either — but that goes without saying).

She’s definitely on a date. You can tell from her smile that the presence of a man is making her feel oh so special.
Is it cause she buys mostly pre-loved Chanel? That's the impression I got and the selection is pretty limited if you don't want to pay much.

She's probably glad that she can eat GUD pasta soon since she's snagged a man for now, hence the smirk. :sneaky:

Reactions: 1
Is it cause she buys mostly pre-loved Chanel? That's the impression I got and the selection is pretty limited if you don't want to pay much.

She's probably glad that she can eat GUD pasta soon since she's snagged a man for now, hence the smirk. :sneaky:
I actually think she may have gotten that bag new, which goes to show that she just doesn’t have good taste, full stop. But yes, she does have a lot of vintage Chanel that doesn’t look so great either. That said, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with buying pre-loved, as long as you have good taste, that is.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.