Eleonore Florence Marie - Lecocq

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved the comment about how she can't sell on amazon because then she'd have to accept returns 😏

What a shameless and poor liar she is. I bet she thought about this one for a while, since she was outed on gg as an Alibaba buyer. I’ve never heard of jewelry suppliers for professionals only, but if they exist why wouldn’t she be able to give out the business name? Are they a secret caste living underground, are they not paying taxes, are they run by the alien vampires? And how would such a business verify that she is a ‘professional’ since she does not hold any certification/license in the field?
She mentioned her business license as why she's able to shop at her sources, I guess because she buys stuff wholesale. I don't completely buy that as the reason why she can't share her sources though/doesn't know where normal people can buy things.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Was she seriously about to cry in her livestream yesterday? 🙄 God, Elle, get over yourself.

I didn’t watch it. I tried to watch the last one but it was so boring I checked out early. I haven’t even bothered to go back and watch it and as a hater that is pretty telling.

Even if I did like Elle and felt sorry for her, I would get sick of the verge of bursting to tears real quick. I know this sounds bitchy but come on...she is doing NOTHING to change herself and she is a direct result of her woes and problems. She should have never lied about being a local in Seattle to the Daily Hive. She should have never run off with that creep Dicky. She should have kept her job with the MFDA. A lot of her problems could have been prevented had she taken some time to just grow up, take responsibility and act like a freaking adult.

She is ruining her life by digging a deeper hole by refusing to apologize for her actions and keep up this facade of lies. It’s so hard to feel sorry for someone like this and just hearing she is on the verge of tears is just aggravating to me more than it is sad or even funny. I can’t stand people who refuse to help themselves, ugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Was she seriously about to cry in her livestream yesterday? 🙄 God, Elle, get over yourself.

I didn’t watch it. I tried to watch the last one but it was so boring I checked out early. I haven’t even bothered to go back and watch it and as a hater that is pretty telling.

Even if I did like Elle and felt sorry for her, I would get sick of the verge of bursting to tears real quick. I know this sounds bitchy but come on...she is doing NOTHING to change herself and she is a direct result of her woes and problems. She should have never lied about being a local in Seattle to the Daily Hive. She should have never run off with that creep Dicky. She should have kept her job with the MFDA. A lot of her problems could have been prevented had she taken some time to just grow up, take responsibility and act like a freaking adult.

She is ruining her life by digging a deeper hole by refusing to apologize for her actions and keep up this facade of lies. It’s so hard to feel sorry for someone like this and just hearing she is on the verge of tears is just aggravating to me more than it is sad or even funny. I can’t stand people who refuse to help themselves, ugh.
Unfortunately for Elle, I don't think she ever learned to take responsibility for her own actions when thing aren't super easy so when the going gets rough, it's always someone else's fault (i.e. 2008 recession, bullies and haters, etc.) and when it's going well, she's as smug as the cat that ate the canary.

If this was someone else, I'd suspect the constantly on the verge of tears thing as being a cry for help. But given it's Eleanor, I'm pretty sure she's just deeply unsatisfied with the direction her life has taken and this is just her being unable to hide her anger and disappointment with the situation. The fact that she knows what bothers people (we know you read this, Elle!) and yet chooses to double-down on her efforts suggests to me that she has no interest in honestly evaluating herself or making any positive growth in her life. She's simply being vindictive towards anyone who tries to offer even the most simple and helpful advice with all the blocking, and is acting aggressively with signing that lease despite lack of a job or friends or family, going through men on dating apps during a pandemic, and registering her business with a PO box after the Daily Hive disaster. If anyone here reads any gossip about the Royal Family, Elle is displaying some seriously narcissistic, ultra aggressive, Meghan Markle vibes. To quote Harry, "What Meghan wants, Meghan GETS." And Elle probably thinks if she can't force a man to love and take care of her right now (her ultimate goal in life it seems), then she'll double down on the other crazy behaviors and delusions.

Reactions: 9

This is the crux of the issue; the more people point out her behavior, the more obstinate she becomes and bears down harder with lies and avoidance. This is why I don’t think it’s merely a behavioral issue, it’s more like a personality disorder. People with personality disorders have trouble seeking help because they don’t think they need it — they just dig in and go harder.

I will never feel sorry for Eleonore Florence Lecocq, if she’s on the verge of tears then she’s a pathetic self entitled brat because she’s done this to herself. It’s all about Elle Florence Lecocq all the time. She has no compassion or true sorrow for those in this world suffering from a worldwide pandemic, for her it’s an opportunity to make money on the backs of those who actually do care about people’s suffering. She’s an opportunistic, selfish user. She’d better get used to being alone because even skeevy little creeps like Rick Miller tire of her after 6 months.

Also is this comment by "s j" under her lifestream video dodgy or what...did Smelle write it herself? It seems like her pretending to be a fan and attempting to contradict all the comments and feedback we've been getting here and on G G. :unsure:

"Elle I received my pearl order. They are so beautiful and high quality. The pictures don't capture the elegance and luster of the pearls. I have other pearl jewelry from reputable jewelers, and they don't have anything on your quality and designs. Thank you so much."

• Haha
  • Sick
Also is this comment by "s j" under her lifestream video dodgy or what...did Smelle write it herself? It seems like her pretending to be a fan and attempting to contradict all the comments and feedback we've been getting here and on G G. :unsure:

"Elle I received my pearl order. They are so beautiful and high quality. The pictures don't capture the elegance and luster of the pearls. I have other pearl jewelry from reputable jewelers, and they don't have anything on your quality and designs. Thank you so much."
those are pure Elle words

I must admit her hair is far nicer and modern without the curls

• Angry
Reactions: 1
I agree she's better off without the pageant hair, but her current hair looks kinda dry and heavy, weighing her face down?

Reactions: 4

OMG is she for real?! I wouldn't be surprised if she has hired some people to do behind the scenes "admin" work like write positive comments or reviews. People have been saying she's bought subscribers, too.

OMG is she for real?! I wouldn't be surprised if she has hired some people to do behind the scenes "admin" work like write positive comments or reviews. People have been saying she's bought subscribers, too.
I guess at this point, "girl boss" will try anything and everything for her channel to stay relevant. And since she can't create good content, I guess this is what it's come to. Maybe she's banking on moving in soon with the next man she finds off tinder and isn't saving cause of that. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Lol I just cut mine the other day I ordered hair shears but I almost exclusively wear pony tails and I cut maybe an inch off. I'm not sure fussy Elle could handle if she botched her own hair
I'm sorry but I can’t get the image of Elle running around with scissors in her apartment with a maniacal look on her face out of my mind 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.