Eleonore Florence Marie - Lecocq

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome! In what way super snobby? Spill the 🍵, please.

The latest insta photo looks so weird, her face looks so unnatural, although it may be just bad photoshop. The corners of the mouth are so high she looks like a 🤡
Hmmm.... just had this air of superiority to her. She had her arm around Chris as if he was an accessory. At the time I admired her but was taken aback with how snobby she was irl.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I don’t know what the situation is re new employees in Seattle, but here in Australia there is an automatic 3 month probationary period for all new employees (some firms extend it to 6 months) so if you lie on your CV about past experience, you’ll get found out pretty quickly and your employer can dismiss you without having to give a reason. I hope the law is similar in Seattle (or wherever else she goes if Seattle doesn’t work out for her).
Hello, fellow gossiper from Australia 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Hi Everyone! I’ve missed hanging out with you all on GG to discuss Eleonore Florence Lecocq, that’ll always be home and I’ll still continue to post over there but I wanted to come on here to say hello, although I’ve lurked but never posted until now.

I haven’t watched the last video because everything she puts up is more boring than the last. She has to be buying subscribers at this point because unless you’re a dyed in the wool Elle apologist and sycophant there is no way anyone would stay subbed to or watch her boring content that is nothing more than a means to get people to buy her crap Chinese sourced jewelry that she strings together and/or attaches some ugly gemstone or pearl to a cheap chain and earring findings that anyone with a 5th grade education could do while watching tv.

86BAAB6E-FA08-4C12-9EAC-1E0502373496.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
It's clear that she reached her youtube peak in 2016-17 during the Joe era and that her channel has declined ever since. Anyone with half a brain will know that starting a "jewelry" business based off of a youtube audience will never allow it to become a full-fledged, super successful business unless you are a top, celebrity-level influencer. So I'm not sure why Elle is trying so hard to push her pearls when we all know it will never grow to be something that will fully financially support her or become a full-time thing. Maybe she is just that desperate to get some $$ to blow on useless products.

Also I'm sure Elle will go wild with dating once lockdown restrictions ease and I'm sure she will try to pack in as many dates as possible into each day until she finds someone. Once she hits 32, every pore on her will reek of desperation (even more than now, if possible). The train continues on and I can't look away.

Reactions: 4
No shade meant at all, but what could cause a dip in someone's lips like that? Elle is the only person I've ever seen it on.

Reactions: 3
I just looked at her social blade account and noticed that on Thursday she had negative viewership of +17,000. So I looked up why that happens and she either made a video private or YouTube did an audit of her viewership and took away purchased views. I think we have seen enough evidence of her desperation to know she is buying subscribers and views. She also now all of sudden is doing giveaways (a bracelet, a lash kit, apparently another piece of jewelry she is making in the next live) clearly trying to bring in more people so she can afford another Nordstrom rack haul.

Screen Shot 2020-05-16 at 11.13.25 AM.png

Also I'm sure Elle will go wild with dating once lockdown restrictions ease and I'm sure she will try to pack in as many dates as possible into each day until she finds someone. Once she hits 32, every pore on her will reek of desperation (even more than now, if possible). The train continues on and I can't look away.

I am fully expecting her to be booked up once lockdown is over. She has been without a man for, what, 5 months now? She's gotta get out there and lock down a man so she can prove her self worth.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi Everyone! I’ve missed hanging out with you all on GG to discuss Eleonore Florence Lecocq, that’ll always be home and I’ll still continue to post over there but I wanted to come on here to say hello, although I’ve lurked but never posted until now.

I haven’t watched the last video because everything she puts up is more boring than the last. She has to be buying subscribers at this point because unless you’re a dyed in the wool Elle apologist and sycophant there is no way anyone would stay subbed to or watch her boring content that is nothing more than a means to get people to buy her crap Chinese sourced jewelry that she strings together and/or attaches some ugly gemstone or pearl to a cheap chain and earring findings that anyone with a 5th grade education could do while watching tv.

View attachment 131477
I've been away for a bit since life has been busy but opening up this thread and seeing this face is legit terrifying. 😐

Y'all must really want me to lose some quarantine-baking weight. 🤮🤦‍♀️

@ThisIsMyUN: she knows buying subscribers does nothing for her bottom line right, and that it needs to come from unique views and engagement?
At this point she is definitely just chugging out whatever content is easiest to film (or most beneficial for her like the jewelry ad livestream). Girl needs to go back to her Nordstrom and Sephora hauls or some luxury handbag unboxing videos at this point (since there isn't much of a life she can vlog) or she'll lose even more subscribers.

Last edited:

View attachment 131477

Welcome! So glad you came over here. This thread moves lightning quick.

Thank you to those who posted screenshots of her Linkedin. I know a lot of companies have implemented hiring freezes, but I can't help but wonder how many companies found out about her exaggerations and have NO plans on contacting her again let alone offering a job proposal! :LOL:

Reactions: 2
Hmmm.... just had this air of superiority to her. She had her arm around Chris as if he was an accessory. At the time I admired her but was taken aback with how snobby she was irl.
It is strange how she likes to be super snobby and arrogant when she has a boyfriend around her. I recall another GGer saying she saw Elle passionately kiss Joe in the street because apparently Elle thought this girl was checking him out...when really she was in awe of his gel helmet head. 😂

We all knew she ties her self worth to a man and her obsequious and braggy PDA proves it. If this were another woman, I’d find this sad, but since it’s Elle, it’s really hilarious!

Not sure why the secrecy around her pics from the dating app. If she reads here, she already knows someone grabbed them so what difference would posting them do? She must have hundreds viewing her dating profile anyhow, ppl are window shopping in these apps (nothing wrong about that).

Reactions: 14
I'm on GG under the same name, please dm to me too! Want see this little disgusting one's profile.
@Heretosnoop I'm also at the same handle on GG and would love to see her dating profile. I have a few single male friends that work for various tech companies in Seattle and I want to warn them about Her Royal Highness of Lying and Using.

Embroidered name undies would help her parade of dates remember who she is. 🤔
HAHAHAHAHA. That was savage. I'm sure she is running through the Seattle fckboys pretty quickly. I can't tell if she's desperate enough to go on dates without getting tested for COVID19 or not but I'm sure we'll be hearing about Elle Sightings over the next few weeks.

• Haha
Not sure why the secrecy around her pics from the dating app. If she reads here, she already knows someone grabbed them so what difference would posting them do? She must have hundreds viewing her dating profile anyhow, ppl are window shopping in these apps (nothing wrong about that).
And if they get posted here they'll probably show up when you google her name! I read the bakery for Jen Ross/PrettyNeatLiving and when they found her ex husband's tinder profile they posted it on there so now when you google his name his tinder profile pictures show up in images :ROFLMAO:

HAHAHAHAHA. That was savage. I'm sure she is running through the Seattle fckboys pretty quickly. I can't tell if she's desperate enough to go on dates without getting tested for COVID19 or not but I'm sure we'll be hearing about Elle Sightings over the next few weeks.
I think she's probably desperate enough considering she's going to be homeless soon so she has to find a man so she has a place to live at this point.

Last edited:
The guy on that document named as the actual in-house counsel person has a public linkedIn so anyone can see this but this is his job description from that job. So there is obviously a distinct difference between in-house counsel and an investigator despite however she wants to spin it in her head to pretend she was in-house counsel herself.
View attachment 131270

Also I'm very curious why she's lying so blatantly when she can't even get an in-house or lawyer job anyway considering she hasn't even taken the bar in Washington and isn't qualified to ever. Theres something seriously wrong with her that she goes to such extremes with her lies.
This girl is DELUSIONAL. I work in Recruiting and HR. As someone who has been in this field for over 10 years, if I were to interview her, I'd know within the first 2-3 questions that she is a bold-faced liar and doesn't have the requisite experience to be in-house counsel or provide any type of U.S.-based or state-specific legal advice (especially in employment law) and I'd end the call. You can't fake having the legal expertise to provide a broad range of legal counsel required for a tech company. I've hired a few In-House and General Counsel execs in my tenure and this FRAUD hasn't a leg to stand on.

This girl is DELUSIONAL. I work in Recruiting and HR. As someone who has been in this field for over 10 years, if I were to interview her, I'd know within the first 2-3 questions that she is a bold-faced liar and doesn't have the requisite experience to be in-house counsel or provide any type of U.S.-based or state-specific legal advice (especially in employment law) and I'd end the call. You can't fake having the legal expertise to provide a broad range of legal counsel required for a tech company. I've hired a few In-House and General Counsel execs in my tenure and this FRAUD hasn't a leg to stand on.
I'm glad to see your input from a recruiting/HR standpoint because I'm so curious how she can lie and land on her feet but I think you're right and like you other recruiters will see her bullshit quickly. I think there's a good chance she'll have to go crawling back to Vancouver, which she should have already done. She was in an entry level position for 5 years, hasn't worked for almost 1 year now and has 0 work experience in the US. Why would a company hire her with her Seattle PO Box over someone that actually lives there and has worked there?

Reactions: 4
It's my photo and I want to share it with whomever I feel comfortable with. I also don't want low-key Elle fans to see it. I've already messaged the people I've interacted with for years and years on GG so 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also looks like Vera is back on GG since they can post here with their IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . They honestly remind me of Stan from Eminem's song

Dear Elle, you still ain't responded to my post on Instagram or Youtube, I hope you have a chance
I ain't mad, I just think it's fucked up you don't answer fans.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.