Eleonore Florence Marie - Lecocq

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This shows that Eleonore Elle has no limits to her depravity. She will do anything as long as it benefits her. She is a complete user. We all know she just wants a fancy job title while mooching off of some poor guy's wallet. She wants a cushy life on other people's dime and look down on others while doing it. Absolutely revolting.
Do you guys think she will eventually try moving to different cities across the US if Seattle doesn't work out? The thought of Elle spreading her trailing slime all across the US is horror enough.

Reactions: 3
By the way I came across Elle's resume. She applied for a job at my company lmao you bet your ass I sent an email to the hiring manager that she isn't a lawyer like she claims she is in her resume
Interesting--what kind of job did she apply to?

Reactions: 2
One of my fave parts of Eleonor Lecocqā€™ Trainwreck is her incapacity to learn from her own mistakes. They say smart people learn from othersā€™ mistakes, not sure how stupid one has to be to keep falling in the same hole over and over?! šŸ˜‚ How many times now has she lied only to be caught and have it backfire? She just got out of the ā€˜local businessā€™ fiasco and maybe lost a prospective boyfriend bc of it. Now, she lied about being a lawyer when itā€™s the easiest thing to reference check, and lost a job opportunity. Eleanor Hedgehog Day Florence LecocqšŸ™‚

By the way I came across Elle's resume. She applied for a job at my company lmao you bet your ass I sent an email to the hiring manager that she isn't a lawyer like she claims she is in her resume
Do you work at a securities firm/regulator, or is Elle trying to broaden her horizons now (grasping at any in-house position currently available so she can go back to her ā€œbusy, lawyerly lifestyleā€)? Obviously we canā€™t ask to see her resume or her application, but can you just give us an idea of your workplace to understand what position she may have tried to scam her way into? Not asking for specifics.

I really hope the entire world will eventually see her for who she is. She makes hard-working, independent women like us look bad, throwing the ā€œgirlbossā€ title around while shopping at Nordstrom for hours during the work day and defrauding struggling businesses during a global crisis. Secondhand embarrassment to the max.

Do you work at a securities firm/regulator, or is Elle trying to broaden her horizons now (grasping at any in-house position currently available so she can go back to her ā€œbusy, lawyerly lifestyleā€)? Obviously we canā€™t ask to see her resume or her application, but can you just give us an idea of your workplace to understand what position she may have tried to scam her way into? Not asking for specifics.

I really hope the entire world will eventually see her for who she is. She makes hard-working, independent women like us look bad, throwing the ā€œgirlbossā€ title around while shopping at Nordstrom for hours during the work day and defrauding struggling businesses during a global crisis. Secondhand embarrassment to the max.
All I'm comfortable saying is that I'm in tech. I dont want to disclose what position in case she's reading

Can anyone put together a list of the instagram handles of The Dolls? I'd like to check them out and I don't remember their names. Thanks!

She raised $309 so far for nurses house, most if not all from direct donations (thereā€™s one undisclosed donation). Which means she hasnā€™t sold hardly anything from her ā€˜orchidā€™ collection. But she pledged to match donations up to $1,000, so her new pearl launch is in red šŸ¤Ŗ. Fantastic business acumen. Also, I swear she reads those harlequin novels and thatā€™s how she comes w these crappy names. šŸ™„

Reactions: 6
Can anyone put together a list of the instagram handles of The Dolls? I'd like to check them out and I don't remember their names. Thanks!

Here is a picture from her instagram with them and you can see she tagged their handles right below the picture.

Reactions: 1
Pretty sure all of the Dolls follow her on instagram. And as someone here mentioned, I also think they keep her around for laughs and for potential social media exposure opportunities. Unfortunately for them, looks like at this point Elle will only lose followers. Her view count on the last few videos are horrendous, and that's because she has strayed so far from her original image as a "lawyer"/career woman who balances the perfect life.

I think one of her worst attributes is the fact that she always has a victim mentality. I'm sure she's complaining to Ginette about how poeple on the internet are being mean and calling her out for not actually being a lawyer, lying about that everywhere, etc. She's probably too deluded at this point to see that it's her own fault for LYING about it in the first place. She probably twists it in her head so that no matter what she does, she is always in the right.
I cannot believe this woman is 31 and still acts/thinks this way.

Edit: And if it really was Ginette who wrote that comment on one of her videos about Elle's resilience, etc etc, then Ginette is definitely partly to blame as well for fueling her daughter's ego and bad behavior. Ginette, you are supposed to be a parent and not just solely a best friend to your daughter! Now she's going to have to learn some real world lessons the hard way. Example #1 out of 23242349: Lying on a resume has consequences.

Reactions: 2
Since Elle lies about EVERYTHING Iā€™m wondering if she fakes it in the bedroom. šŸ˜²

Reactions: 1
I'll be sharing my screenshots of Elle's dating profile/other encounters with true Elle Haters privately since that's the only reason why I gossip, because I dislike her

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe a year ago I would've thought Elle could've gotten better and worked on herself. But now, it is clear she uses everyone she can for whatever she can take. she's too stubborn to go to therapy and work on her issues. A normal person would've re evaluated their life after being dumped by someone they thought was going to propose (Joe) and again after being dumped by a loser fiance! Not Elle!

The fact that she can't self reflect and can't even learn from her own mistakes shows she's just blind , her goal is to get married and that drive is clouding everything she does. Guys at the grocery store better be careful I'm sure Elle is trolling for someone anywhere she can find them.

She clearly has no issues about lying and misleading people and to me that means she's a crappy person. I don't want bad things to happen to anyone no one deserves tit to happen to them. But, when she plays the victim and takes zero accountability for her actions it is hard to feel bad when tit hits the fan

Reactions: 7
Edit: And if it really was Ginette who wrote that comment on one of her videos about Elle's resilience, etc etc, then Ginette is definitely partly to blame as well for fueling her daughter's ego and bad behavior. Ginette, you are supposed to be a parent and not just solely a best friend to your daughter! Now she's going to have to learn some real world lessons the hard way. Example #1 out of 23242349: Lying on a resume has consequences.
Iā€™ve always felt Ginette has a very condescending, superior attitude too. I recently watched an old vlog in which the two are shoe shopping and Ginette just ordered the saleswoman around to get her a size 10 shoe, and I donā€™t recall her saying Thank You. The two shop like thereā€™s no tomorrow, let the dog drink water out of the cabanaā€™s glasses, and sneak out to the public beach early in the morning to claim beach chairs with their own towels so that actual vacationers who save up for months to take a weeklong Hawaii vacation at the resort donā€™t get to use the chairs theyā€™re paying to get access to, since these rats play by their own rules, screw everyone else. You KNOW sheā€™s going around bragging to all the other moms about her successful entrepreneur, jewelry and apparel designer, influencer lawyer daughter. You know she is.

Reactions: 5
Iā€™ve always felt Ginette has a very condescending, superior attitude too. I recently watched an old vlog in which the two are shoe shopping and Ginette just ordered the saleswoman around to get her a size 10 shoe, and I donā€™t recall her saying Thank You. The two shop like thereā€™s no tomorrow, let the dog drink water out of the cabanaā€™s glasses, and sneak out to the public beach early in the morning to claim beach chairs with their own towels so that actual vacationers who save up for months to take a weeklong Hawaii vacation at the resort donā€™t get to use the chairs theyā€™re paying to get access to, since these rats play by their own rules, screw everyone else. You KNOW sheā€™s going around bragging to all the other moms about her successful entrepreneur, jewelry and apparel designer, influencer lawyer daughter. You know she is.
You're right! Ginette's behaviors probably rub off on Elle...and I'm sure in Ginette's eyes Elle can do no wrong.

I'll be sharing my screenshots of Elle's dating profile/other encounters with true Elle Haters privately since that's the only reason why I gossip, because I dislike her
How do I get the inside scoop? I would LOVE to see more dirt on this woman.

Reactions: 10
I would bet my next paycheck that the phots sheā€™s uses for dating apps are the same ones she uses for her nouvelle pearl ads.

(side note: holy tit this site is so much better than GG. Well done whoever suggest it!)

You're right! Ginette's behaviors probably rub off on Elle...and I'm sure in Ginette's eyes Elle can do no wrong.

How do I get the inside scoop? I would LOVE to see more dirt on this woman.
I would bet my next paycheck that she just uses her nouvelle pearl ā€œmodelingā€ photos on her dating app profile. Oh and I bet she mentions something about coming to Seattle with for a change of scenery and calls herself a ā€œsmall business ownerā€

also - god damn this site is so much better than GG. Thank you to whoever found it!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.