Eleonore Florence Marie - Lecocq

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elle and Rick honestly deserved one another. They're both pompous losers who have nothing to show for their lives. Rick at least has his own house.
Exactly, plus he's not in denial about who he is. Probably why he couldn't marry crazy Elle

Love that this uneducated swine called Broccoli Rabe a love child with broccoli and it's not even in the broccoli family. It's in the turnip family. Dumb witch needs to actually Google her tit.
The worst was when she said she didn't need subtitles as she speaks French.. Sure Elle even her mom said in a old video that she doesn't really speak it

Reactions: 5
Rick is the WORST!!!

I had to take a peek at the video you guys mentioned and my first thought was "patina" (in my mind) is something that happens naturally over time when something is left to the elements in it's environment. Seasoning a cast iron is usually done deliberately, after cooking in and cleaning the pan you may have to re-season it. But I don't know everything so I thought I'd look it up, and it looks like I found the article professor creepster quoted lol!

"Heat plus oil builds the patina and makes your skillet naturally nonstick.” ... To see whether your pan is well-seasoned..." Washington Post

So, a cast iron pan that by nature requires it to be re-seasoned is not the same thing as that patina occurring naturally...professor.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh, he's totally awful. But you have to admire someone who owns their awfulness.

Elle lives in dreamworld. Rick at least knows how to live within his means... from what we've seen.

Reactions: 2
DEB1962B-F58C-4A81-A101-C59DA93AD400.png

Let’s never forget Rick’s tirade on GG in defense of his perfect woman whom he can’t even take to the altar... Not sure about Rick but their relationship definitely moved at a “quick clip” - reconnected after 10 years of no communication, started dating, engaged, moved in together and separated all in less than a year.

Sry if someone already reposted his post, still catching up with y’all! Also made an account in anticipation of Vera/Lisa/Robert/Elle’s return for their Sunday trolling 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Elle we are in quarantine and she's at Olympic Sculpture Park taking selfies? Go home. We don't want you here.

Oh, he's totally awful. But you have to admire someone who owns their awfulness.

Elle lives in dreamworld. Rick at least knows how to live within his means... from what we've seen.
yeah don’t hate the guy.. he only drew so many comments because he acted like a pompous a$$ in her videos. #wordsaladking

I'm confused why she's doing her nails right now. We aren't seeing anyone
Prob for her zoom dates. We know Elle does everything for appearances. I do my nails for my self (and bc I have a nail polish problem) so I'm still doing them in quarantine but that's my sort of hobby.

But Elle is also wearing a tit load of makeup and bras in lockdown soooo who knows.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'd bet a $100 she reached out to him, and slid into his DMs

I'd bet against you, but then it'd be a waste of a perfectly good $100 :LOL:

View attachment 126333
Let’s never forget Rick’s tirade on GG in defense of his perfect woman whom he can’t even take to the altar... Not sure about Rick but their relationship definitely moved at a “quick clip” - reconnected after 10 years of no communication, started dating, engaged, moved in together and separated all in less than a year.

Sry if someone already reposted his post, still catching up with y’all! Also made an account in anticipation of Vera/Lisa/Robert/Elle’s return for their Sunday trolling 🤣
I just read this again and please gag me with a spoon. :sick:

Both Rick and Elle have the great talent in spinning any critique about them into a monologue about their personal greatness and resilience in the face of adversity. They truly are two nutty peas in a messed up pod.

Last edited:
Someone posted on Elle's IG about adding the waffle recipe to the blog and she said that she wouldn't feel right posting it because it's still on Orangette's blog. Really? Since when has she grown a conscience?:unsure:

• Haha
@Diva She's shared that recipe so many times over the years and linked to Orangette's blog that people would call her out for sure.

I'm 99.9% convinced that Eleanor/Eleonore reads these threads regularly and uses it to get ideas for future videos or collect material on her "haters" that she calls out sometimes in her videos. :sneaky:

Checking in on Rickety Dick’s instagram....I noticed that at least he has other people in his pics unlike Elle who is usually alone or with Ginette. Dick looks like he has friends. Where are your friends Elle?

• Haha
Vera is her friend. That other super fan from last week's chat is her friend. She has the craziest friends.

Why would any of us be enviable of being a person with psycho stalkers? 😂

• Haha
Elle claiming in her instastory that she’s watching a movie with women wearing pearls but hers are bigger and better. 😂🤣😅

• Haha
Elle claiming in her instastory that she’s watching a movie with women wearing pearls but hers are bigger and better. 😂🤣😅
I think it is gross that she lays pearls she's using to make other people's necklaces on her keyboard. We know how unsanitary she is, she keeps complaining about how dry her hands are, was she not washing them before. Who knows what is growing on her keyboard

Hi Everyone!!!

Who wants to do a ask me anything?

I am bored.

💋

Do you want a piece of me???

🤣

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.