Eleonore Florence Marie - Lecocq

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@202leda: SS probably wasn't in a rush given he's most likely already been married, had a child, and was more careful about finding the right mother figure for his daughter. I'm not saying Ginette is fault-free but I always felt sort of bad for her that Elle is her only kid and she feels the need to be so supportive of all of Eleanor's decisions, including the bad ones, probably because she doesn't want to lose the relationship with her only close family member. But from a parenting perspective, Ginette should've done better with Elle.

I used to be fond of Joe but now I definitely think something was wrong with him as well. :ROFLMAO: And to Rick's credit, as creepy and off-putting as most of us find him, I will say he seems to have a clear idea of who is he (vibrams and pretentiousness and all) and he sticks to that narrative. In a way, him being authentic makes him almost more sympathetic and likable than Elle. If you ever read these Dicky, just wanna say Elle doesn't deserve better than you like people were saying, and keep clipping away at whatever pace that suits you. :cool::LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Technically, Elle's attempts at fundraising are a commercial co-venture which means she has to meet the various state requirements, including filing requirements. It also means she has to have specific start and end dates and details on any min/max donation. I would assume a lawyer would make sure they were complying, and usually the charity would make a partner they were working with aware (but no clue if this charity would know enough to say something). Thing is, this seems like she threw it together quickly, so I have no clue how she would have done the filings/gotten the bonds in time.
The one thing we know about Elle is she’s geeedy. Sure, she spends around $400 every year around Grissmas on a cardholder or LooWhee WheeTaah mini agenda, for her subbies, which doesn’t make sense since she doesn’t even spend that on Ginette. I’m going to guess it has more to do with a tax write off at the end of the year than generosity since she has to pay taxes on her YouTube earnings. I know that a lot of American YouTubers try to scam the system by buying themselves stuff on camera and claiming it as a business expense because they say it’s for YouTube content. The IRS just hasn’t caught up with them yet.

While presumably Elle hasn’t gone down that route, she could legitimately write off the Grissmas purchase she gives away each year since it is filmed for content and it’s not an egregious amount. The point is, she never does anything unless it benefits herself.

Same goes for her “charitable giving”. She had to come up with something to offset the greedy pandemic fiasco she pulled with daily hive. Are we supposed to just take her word that she’s going to give 10% of the proceeds of her sales from this new fugly jewelry line aka Orchidee Collection for the month of May and that she’ll actually match it?

Let’s give her the benefit of the doubt and say she sold $4,000 worth of whatever this new line is called for the month of May. She is saying that 10% of those sales will go to Nurses House, which is $400. She said she will match that amount (up to $1,000), which is $400. So if we believe her, she’s giving $800 that she can write off on her taxes. That is obviously different from the direct donations made by her subbies on the Nurses House website that Elle is campaigning for, which again is just reactionary damage control from the daily hive.

Edited: The actual donation match (up to $1,000) is for direct donation to Nurses House not matching 10% of May sales for the Orchid Collection. So right now, the direct donations are at $380, so Elle will match that. At least that’s more legit, and I want to see receipts on NH webpage that she actually matches direct donations. Edited: The actual donation match (up to $1,000) is for direct donation to Nurses House not matching 10% of May sales for the Orchid Collection. So right now, the direct donations are at $380, so Elle will match that. At least that’s more legit, and I want to see receipts on NH webpage that she actually matches direct donations. Regardless, it’s due to the pandemic scam she was running and got caught. And it’s a tax write off for her.

Speaking of taxes, she’d better be crossing all her T’s and dotting all her I’s where Nouvelle Pearl and YouTube are concerned...it’s called quarterly taxes and she doesn’t strike me as someone who is good with keeping records, because she’s pretty lazy and sloppy. However, given she was a fraud investigator (and not in-house counsel) she should be great at this, but she’s shady and a big fraud herself so I side eye her and keep in mind how self serving she is. And in the US, in order to write off 25% of her rent, she has to have a second bedroom that is used for an office for her business, it cannot be a “nook”, sunroom, or her dining room. The room must be a dedicated office with a door. And if Eleonore or Eleanor Florence Lecocq or Elle Florence or Nouvelle Pearl ever gets audited, which could happen because there are many eyes on her now and any one of us could make a call or email the IRS if we suspect fraud, she would be investigated. So watch your P’s and Q’s, Eleanor Florence Lecocq.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Speaking as a past subscriber and viewer whose terribly bored with her general demeanor and content right now, assuming Eleanor doesn't find a new man again tomorrow and starts filming him, I'd like to see more:

1. Hauls - Nordstrom Anniversary, Sephora VIB and just random ones throughout the year along the same lines.
2. Home tours/decor videos: can be tours, hauls, whatever.
3. Cooking actually decent recipes like in Joe-era.

NO more:
1. Pearl and scarf and whatever else she's selling content.
2. Livestreams are too long and boring. Still haven't watched one live or gone through an entire video to this day.
3. Vlogs

People judge her on her consumerism but imho...that's some of her most enjoyable content. She's better off sticking to that subject matter. If she stuck to her channel's original topics, I bet she wouldn't be as disliked as she is now and have more viewers.

Reactions: 6
Speaking as a past subscriber and viewer whose terribly bored with her general demeanor and content right now, assuming Eleanor doesn't find a new man again tomorrow and starts filming him, I'd like to see more:

1. Hauls - Nordstrom Anniversary, Sephora VIB and just random ones throughout the year along the same lines.

NO more:
2. Livestreams are too long and boring. Still haven't watched one live or gone through an entire video to this day.
3. Vlogs

People judge her on her consumerism but imho...that's some of her most enjoyable content. She's better off sticking to that subject matter. If she stuck to her channel's original topics, I bet she wouldn't be as disliked as she is now and have more viewers.
I endorse this message. Personally, I think the vlogging is her best content. Her channel’s brand is aspirational young professional. The vlogging is just that. It (or was) a young professional living day to day life and for people who are trying to find their identity or they own personal brand, it’s convenient to see someone doing what you can connect with and identify with. Plus it’s more entertaining than watching her pull clothes out a bag like they’re rabbits out of a hat. Elle, listen to us. The vlogging was the best thing you had going.

Reactions: 2
I'm totally fine with consumerism -- that's the world we live in -- but when it's in a way that makes sense. With Elle her shopping is always chaotic and never thought out. She literally gets bug eyed and manic when shopping! It's uncomfortable to watch.

This is the woman who purposely bought Diane Von Furstenberg dresses in sizes too big just so she could say she owned something designer. That is not healthy and is a gross waste of money!

She will NEVER do this, but I'd love to see vlogs where she tries new things or talks about starting a new life in a new city as a young professional.

Last edited:
I endorse this message. Personally, I think the vlogging is her best content. Her channel’s brand is aspirational young professional. The vlogging is just that. It (or was) a young professional living day to day life and for people who are trying to find their identity or they own personal brand, it’s convenient to see someone doing what you can connect with and identify with. Plus it’s more entertaining than watching her pull clothes out a bag like they’re rabbits out of a hat. Elle, listen to us. The vlogging was the best thing you had going.
I think @svdwoodsen meant no more vlogs, but I agree that her vlogs were more interesting than her content. Without the vlogs, Elle’s channel is crappy.

Elle unfortunately has bad taste and while she wastes thousands of dollars on garbage it’s not even garbage that people like.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

NO more:
3. Vlogs

Completely agree. I don't care much about her Vlogs mostly because she can't refrain herself from rolling her eyes in most of the vlogs and her sense of superiority makes me think of a lot of the mean girls that i went to prep school with.

Anyway, her content sucks even in the haul/luxury departments. Nowadays most well-managed luxury channels have evolved to a place where Elle needs to work really hard to catch up.

The majority of the luxury ytuber community are constantly coming up with new tags, topics, and luxury 'logics' videos that are really fun to watch. The ship has sailed and Elle missed it.

Unfortunately for Elle I don't think her channel will ever get back to where it was during the Joe era. She lost the central focus that was originally part of her brand and appeal: being a young professional.

She hasn't had a professional job in over a year. She doesn't aspire to really have a fulfilling career at this point, as it's clear her main goal is to find a man.

I'm totally fine with consumerism -- that's the world we live in -- but when it's in a way that makes sense. With Elle her shopping is always chaotic and never thought out. She literally gets bug eyed and manic when shopping! It's uncomfortable to watch.

This is the woman who purposely bought Diane Von Furstenberg dresses in sizes too big just so she could say she owned something designer. That is not healthy and is a gross waste of money!

She will NEVER do this, but I'd love to see vlogs where she tries new things or talks about starting a new life in a new city as a young professional.
I agree with this completely. When she went to Hawaii in December to visit her mother (when she was still with Rick) and she did that handbag unboxing it was like watching an addict get high. She had been shopping while she was with Rick, but it was clear that there was some sort of budgeting or judgement going on between them since her hauls consisted of Nordstrom Rack, Hautelook and Threadup lol. So off brand for her but it seemed like she was trying to continue to shop a lot and do hauls but in a more budget conscious way. I think that's why she seemed so happy in Hawaii, she could shop freely. I can't stand seeing her hauls because of what you're saying with her manic bug eyed reactions.

Her capsule wardrobe (that she continues to buy for) further proves your point that her shopping is not thought out. She had a bunch of loud/printed clothing items, not things that can easily mix and match for different things. She shops to fill a void and its gross to watch. She has so much of everything and yet continues to buy more.

Unfortunately for Elle I don't think her channel will ever get back to where it was during the Joe era. She lost the central focus that was originally part of her brand and appeal: being a young professional.

She hasn't had a professional job in over a year. She doesn't aspire to really have a fulfilling career at this point, as it's clear her main goal is to find a man.
Totally agree that her channel will never get back to where it was. I also think part of the reason for that is because she has to be more guarded and talk around things now because she's spun such a web of lies. I think this is why her livestreams are horrible and make her look like she's going to cry, she's trying to be off the cuff and chatty but has to dodge 95% of the questions because she can't be honest or vulnerable in any way.

Last edited:
Guys, do we really want to see her fashion hauls? Remember the "red and black plaid coat-gate?" More 90s sandals to show off her cankles? Office "slacks" that fit like skinny jeans from the 2000s with tight shirts pulled down to her hips....

Her recent "luxury" hauls consist of whatever "name brand" items she can get hold off that are on clearance; or tie-dye sweaters with her name embroidered on them (this takes the cake!).

Ok, maybe we do want to watch, just for entertainment. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is this another scam? There are zero hashtags on Instagram labeled #magiclinksforgood

Does anyone know if this is legit???
They have a "for good" section on their website and there's even contact info at the bottom to partner with them for donation stuff. I'm assuming she realized she wasn't going to get close to reaching her goal so she reached out to them last minute lol much like her last ditch effort to get more sales with her free gift with purchase. If this was something they saw on their own and wanted to partner with her about I think they would have reached out 25 days ago.

They have a "for good" section on their website and there's even contact info at the bottom to partner with them for donation stuff. I'm assuming she realized she wasn't going to get close to reaching her goal so she reached out to them last minute lol much like her last ditch effort to get more sales with her free gift with purchase. If this was something they saw on their own and wanted to partner with her about I think they would have reached out 25 days ago.

Looks like the link says that one can partner with Magiclinks in partnership with OSF and doesn't mention that you can partner for other charities 🤷‍♀️

all I see is her beaver teeth... 😂😂😂
I was thinking the same thing and couldn’t focus on the written content. She actually should get fillers to plump the bottom lip uo to cover her teeth. She reminds of the Grinch in the worst way possible.

When did s
She’s really hunkering down on that “Local to Seattle” tag line now 🙄
When did she apprentice at a jeweler? And why isn’t that “work/apprenticeship” experience on her LI page? 😂

MissGlam, love your avatar hehe. I remember that exact moment in New Orleans, glad it has been formally recognized.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.