Eleanor Neale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it just embarrassing for her, that her 2 part videos are 30 mins each and the recommended videos for her channel that came up were all over an entire hour. from back when she made good content. like it’s so embarrassing to have a 30 minute part 1 on screen and down the side of the screen is a huge list of examples of when she actually tried and wasn’t lazy

Reactions: 4
like i mentioned before some of her old videos are over an hour. and she’s just done a 2 part where each video is 30 MINS. there is literally no reason to do that ?!?! wtf is up with that behaviour. so blatantly money grabbing and lazy i can’t even comprehend

she acts like she’s doing it because the subscribers want shorter videos ? bs!

1. why would anyone want a shorter video? if you can’t watch the whole thing in one go then just pause it and come back later ?!?!!!
2. why would anyone rather have to wait longer to hear the end of a case ?!?!?
3. if you can’t hear the whole thing in one go then at least if it’s in one video you can go back to it whenever you want and don’t have to wait ages for the next part
4. potentially wanting shorter videos makes sense as in shorter CASES. i can see why some people only like to listen to shorter cases eg attention span. but that’s not the case in 2 part videos because it’s still the same case length!

30 mins for a part one you have to be kidding me ...
Exactly! If you can't watch a long vid at that moment or in general then what is the difference between pausing and continuing later or watching it in a separate vid?! Like you said, it's still the same length! 😂 it makes the case no easier to digest.

I suspect another reason why she does it is because it's a for sure way to increase comments. Everyone wants part 2 and wants to know when will it drop or to express that they can't wait to hear the rest of the case🥲

Went to find her insta after someone mentioned how different she sounds in her instastories and wowwww. I’d like to think I’ve watched enough of her videos to know her accent and voice if I heard it but if you’d blindfolded me and told me to guess who that was speaking I would NOT have said Eleanor Neale. Why does she sound so faux cutesy and baby like?! Wtf?! She’s a grown ass woman :unsure:

Went to find her insta after someone mentioned how different she sounds in her instastories and wowwww. I’d like to think I’ve watched enough of her videos to know her accent and voice if I heard it but if you’d blindfolded me and told me to guess who that was speaking I would NOT have said Eleanor Neale. Why does she sound so faux cutesy and baby like?! Wtf?! She’s a grown ass woman :unsure:
I haven't noticed before. I went to her ig now but there's no story of her talking HOWEVR I just noticed she moved to London last month?!!! Is she living with Becky bambino? 🤔

I haven't noticed before. I went to her ig now but there's no story of her talking HOWEVR I just noticed she moved to London last month?!!! Is she living with Becky bambino? 🤔
she’s living upstairs from becky! i saw something on beckys story along the lines of ‘just heard a disclaimer from upstairs guess who’s moved in’ not the exact wording but close enough

Reactions: 3
she’s living upstairs from becky! i saw something on beckys story along the lines of ‘just heard a disclaimer from upstairs guess who’s moved in’ not the exact wording but close enough
Ohhhh. Thanks! I'm actually excited to see if or who she's gonna collab with now shes there. I can't imagine her making any content besides true crime

Reactions: 2
I’ve totally lost interest in her content now but I’ve just checked her views and my mind is blown🤯

I enjoyed her videos quite a bit until I realised that I could pretty much read exactly what she had said on Wikipedia, I don't feel particularly invested in the cases she chooses to explore at the moment.
Definitely love Georgia Marie's videos!

Reactions: 6
All the ads payed off 😂 apartment in London ain’t cheap
Loool my first thought when I saw that video. I was like ah explains the splitting the hour videos into half an hour each with multiple different companies. Nice to see you capitalising off of innocent people’s deaths got you an apartment in London 👍🏾

Reactions: 19
She is such a pick me - tbf any weird behaviour from this elephant worked out in her favour as she’s got an apartment in london

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She is such a pick me - tbf any weird behaviour from this elephant worked out in her favour as she’s got an apartment in london
Bit harsh and uncalled for imo.

It's just the profiting off of people's deaths for me. The way she presents and puts their stories out there it's such a turn off.
Not a single unsponsored video, splitting them into multiple parts needlessly for more money, starts with 'don't mean any disrespect' but I don't find her particularly respectful to the families at times either.. I'm just put off by her these days.

Reactions: 29
in the apartment tour she posted, in some frames she has blurred out the company logo out the window but then in others you can still blatantly see it! wasn’t edited well at all... i noticed it immediately. so many people commented saying they knew exactly where she was from the balcony view! she literally gave the internet an exact shot of where she lives to the point you could find it on google maps...

Reactions: 1
in the apartment tour she posted, in some frames she has blurred out the company logo out the window but then in others you can still blatantly see it! wasn’t edited well at all... i noticed it immediately. so many people commented saying they knew exactly where she was from the balcony view! she literally gave the internet an exact shot of where she lives to the point you could find it on google maps...
it’s honestly like she’s learned nothing from doing all these true crime videos

Reactions: 12
Can't stand this girl! when I first discovered true crime on YouTube I thought she seemed nice enough and covered a lot of UK cases that you didn't often see, but with a lot of them she was clearly just reading off Wikipedia articles or retelling a documentary practically word for word. Such a lack of proper research or depth goes into her videos, just the bare minimum that can be easily Googled. There was definitely at least one case where she got information wrong as well, it was a minor detail but it changed the way the case played out and I was surprised she left that in or didn't think to add a pinned comment correcting herself!! She stopped the "charity shoutouts" too which were crap anyway, what's the point in just name dropping a charity even if it's somewhat related to the case? If she was donating a percentage of profits from the video to it then cool, but it didn't seem that way (correct me if I'm wrong??)

I've seen a lot of people here mention her but honestly I'm not a huge fan of Kendall either, though she seems to have improved. Her earlier thumbnails were all just shocked faces that seemed really distasteful, but from what I can tell recently she actually donates to organisations and has family members and friends of victims on regularly. But she doesn't sit right with me, basically an American Eleanor. Didn't she have an older video where she was literally crying about needing money and begging her followers? The Mile Higher Podcast is hit and miss too, she has also said some pretty distasteful things on there. Then she did that collab video with Eleanor and to me that says it all, birds of a feather and all that. They both seem in it for the easy cash

tldr - Eleanor sucks, Kendall's not much better

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Haha I knew where it was straight away and I don’t even live in London, I think she rents it since she said she can’t get rid of the furniture?? They cost like 3-5000 a month to rent would not dare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.