Eleanor Neale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s been driving me nuts how her fans are going after hailey elizabeth for posting a video on the same topic so shortly after. i don’t know, feels like they’re angry for the wrong reason.

I don’t love hailey, but as far as I know she produces her videos all herself, and eleanor has a whole team of people helping her. yet the quality is so similar?

Reactions: 7
I really used to love her videos but now it’s clear she is trying SO hard to be edgy and it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 17
Does she still have a researcher? And an editor? Yet she’s overworked herself sooo much this week! Must’ve been so hard making yesterdays tiktok 😒

Reactions: 4
Most online content creators have no idea what real hard work is. Wait for it to all crash and burn and they'll get the shock of their little lives.

Reactions: 3
Her audience are so mature🥴
Wow that reply has a lot of likes and replies agreeing with them. I hope this means more people are waking up and realising Eleanor really isn't a good true crime YouTuber. I always see people saying how respectful she is and I'm just like...really?

Reactions: 8
How the hell did the families make a case public? And when they do it's not for entertainment, it's for help. These stories get picked up by media BECAUSE they're tragic, not for the public to make light of. And it definitely doesn't mean they deserve ridicule. Eleanor is 100% encouraging this attitude and it's horrible.

Reactions: 20
Thread title suggestion:

Eleanor Neale #2 The Case of the Exploitative True Crime YouTuber

Reactions: 16
In her video about Bianca Devins she even says how she finds it disgusting that a documentary crew started doing a piece on her death and how it was disgraceful that they were cashing in on the murder of this seventeen year old girl…I couldn’t cope with the hypocrisy. Does she hear herself speak? Funnily enough, within 10 seconds of her saying that, YouTube gave me a set of ads on the video. But sure Eleanor, go be disgusted.
I literally came here to say exactly the same after watching that video!

Reactions: 5
What’s happened to her? It’s like she’s disappeared off the face of the earth!

Reactions: 2
She’s ok lol she went to London pride not long ago, probably just cba to post on YT so doesn’t post on Insta either

Not her biggest fangirl but I hope she's OK. She's seemed very up and down lately, almost manic at times.

Reactions: 7
My friend has a gastric sleeve (not saying thats what Eleanor had). And although she lost loads of weight and is now tiny, mentally she's probably in a worse place than she was before the surgery.
I think surgery helps with the the weight lost but really there should be good after care to help with the emotional wellbeing and mental health side of things. My friend now drinks a lot more than she use to as she can't really eat and I'd say she's a borderline functioning alcoholic.
Eleanor has had a big weight loss and maybe that's affected her wellbeing.

Bailey Sarian has also disappeared recently. I guess reading/researching true crime can be intense (although people seem to imply Eleanor just reads off Wiki).

Reactions: 4
My friend has a gastric sleeve (not saying thats what Eleanor had). And although she lost loads of weight and is now tiny, mentally she's probably in a worse place than she was before the surgery.
I think surgery helps with the the weight lost but really there should be good after care to help with the emotional wellbeing and mental health side of things. My friend now drinks a lot more than she use to as she can't really eat and I'd say she's a borderline functioning alcoholic.
Eleanor has had a big weight loss and maybe that's affected her wellbeing.

Bailey Sarian has also disappeared recently. I guess reading/researching true crime can be intense (although people seem to imply Eleanor just reads off Wiki).
I had gastric sleeve and for me personally it’s the best thing I’ve ever done to improve my health both physically and mentally. But my surgery team prepared me for the mental dip that happens post-surgery and weight loss. It’s a two fold dip in that your hormones are all over the place so you feel really low and then when you lose a lot of weight (I’m down 110lbs since October), people start to treat you better and it can feel awful to realise people only see you as a worthwhile person because you’ve lost weight.

Alcoholism is also a massive risk factor post surgery because people replace the carbohydrates in their food with carbohydrates in alcohol and it’s so easy to drink a lot and get the urge to over consume the sugar.

Based on my own experience and what I’ve seen of Eleanor, I think she’s had the surgery.

Yeah I was wondering about Bailey too, I think she had a break up on her last break and now she probably needs time off as like you said I bet it can be intense mentally. She has said she’s coming back though😊

Can deffo see her disappearance being something to do with the hate she was getting on Twitter/tiktok for covering the Bianca Devins murder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.