Eleanor Neale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to really like Eleanor and watched her for years but after her videos on Ana Kriegel I realised how disrespectful and lazy she is with her videos.

She continuously mispronounced Ana’s name and gave some excuse about how different sources had different pronunciations of it. That’s an outright lie. I’m Irish, I followed this case from the beginning, I’ve seen every news report and interview, etc and not once was her name ever pronounced differently between sources.

It’s just incredibly lazy and shows a lack of compassion for victims. But I feel like true crime content creators don’t have compassion and don’t see the stories they’re telling as affecting real people.

Reactions: 14
I used to really like Eleanor and watched her for years but after her videos on Ana Kriegel I realised how disrespectful and lazy she is with her videos.

She continuously mispronounced Ana’s name and gave some excuse about how different sources had different pronunciations of it. That’s an outright lie. I’m Irish, I followed this case from the beginning, I’ve seen every news report and interview, etc and not once was her name ever pronounced differently between sources.

It’s just incredibly lazy and shows a lack of compassion for victims. But I feel like true crime content creators don’t have compassion and don’t see the stories they’re telling as affecting real people.
this was the last of her videos that I watched and I could only get about 10 minutes in. I’m Irish too and knowing how much of an impact Ana’s murder had on everyone here it just really upset me how nonchalant she was in telling the details and also milking a two parter out of it in true Eleanor fashion 🙄 I had been iffy about her for a long time before but that was the last straw for me, haven’t watched one of her videos since and don’t plan on watching any in the future, coffeehouse crime all the way for me.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Her newest video about bianca devins... “e-girl murdered by instagram stalker” idk i just feel that’s disrespectful she has a name

Reactions: 17
Her newest video about bianca devins... “e-girl murdered by instagram stalker” idk i just feel that’s disrespectful she has a name
Also the fact that Bianca’s family have repeatedly expressed that people stop using her name and story for videos like why can’t she respect the families wishes???

Reactions: 18
Also the fact that Bianca’s family have repeatedly expressed that people stop using her name and story for videos like why can’t she respect the families wishes???
Didn't Harry Uzoka's family say something similar and she still made a video about it? And refused to take down a video even after being contacted by the family of the deceased

Reactions: 5
her latest video - haven’t this poor girls family consistently stated how they want youtubers to stop talking about her?!

Reactions: 6
Time to unsubscribe and un follow what is she thinking?! Eleanor has completely gone down in my estimations. I’ve read through this thread and now realise so many bad things she’s doing to the TC community. Not even putting the victims names in the titles just catchy titles for views. These peoples murders are becoming money for a lavish lifestyle in london… it’s not right.

Reactions: 19
Decided to watch the video and the intro is literally 'she was loved by thousands and so many men's dream gf'. My god.

I've definitely heard other YouTubers who are far more respectful talk about this case and had no idea that the family didn't want people to talk about this online (knew they were upset about the photos being accessible, understandably, but not this).

Seeing Eleanor advertise Casetify prior to the video feels especially gross. She/her researchers should known how inappropriate this is.

(Edit: Stopped watching. People in the comments are saying the same as the sub. Apparently her research was also incorrect about very basic things.)

(Edit 2: People in the comments saying the family shouldn't be upset about people calling her 'the e girl who was murdered' because 'no case is more special than the others'. bleeping gross. Not Eleanor's fault but the whole comments section is just lacking in any empathy)

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Decided to watch the video and the intro is literally 'she was loved by thousands and so many men's dream gf'. My god.

I've definitely heard other YouTubers who are far more respectful talk about this case and had no idea that the family didn't want people to talk about this online (knew they were upset about the photos being accessible, understandably, but not this).

Seeing Eleanor advertise Casetify prior to the video feels especially gross. She/her researchers should known how inappropriate this is.

(Edit: Stopped watching. People in the comments are saying the same as the sub. Apparently her research was also incorrect about very basic things.)

(Edit 2: People in the comments saying the family shouldn't be upset about people calling her 'the e girl who was murdered' because 'no case is more special than the others'. bleeping gross. Not Eleanor's fault but the whole comments section is just lacking in any empathy)
It’s also just the sensationalism of her title. He wasn’t her stalker, he was a man who essentially groomed her and who she thought was her friend. She trusted him and confided in him and when she didn’t want a romantic relationship with him, he decided that if he couldn’t have her nobody could.

It’s so much more nuanced than him being a “stalker” but I mean you gotta click bait right??? She should be ashamed. The most recent uproar about this case was only last year when Gabbie Hanna and Angelika Oles got into it and the family once again had to come out and beg content creators to stop using their daughter‘s murder for content

She makes money and videos off of people's pain. She never had compassion. Crime Con is perverse btw. I've soured on True Crime in general. Its just a bunch of talentless and sick people making money off of the suffering of others.

Reactions: 8
The only people associated with true crime I respect are the writers who put years into researching their books, and clearly care about the subject matter. I'd hope true crime youtube would die off, but sadly it's innate in humans to be interested in the macabre and too easy money for these leeches to stop exploiting that.
Where is the line between the Logan Paul Suicide Forest video, and the sensationalist stuff that Eleanor posts?

Glad to see a few comments on this video actually calling her out for 1) uploading the video in the first place 2) the title and 3) the lack of research and misinformation!
It’s about time!!

In her video about Bianca Devins she even says how she finds it disgusting that a documentary crew started doing a piece on her death and how it was disgraceful that they were cashing in on the murder of this seventeen year old girl…I couldn’t cope with the hypocrisy. Does she hear herself speak? Funnily enough, within 10 seconds of her saying that, YouTube gave me a set of ads on the video. But sure Eleanor, go be disgusted.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I’m glad that she’s taken that awful knife noise out at the start of her videos! So disrespectful.

Reactions: 16
I’ve also totally gone off her! But couldn’t put my finger on why!!
mollie Westbrook is my go to now!
Also Eleanor’s dumb bleeping face in her thumbnails was really boiling my piss

She cares more about her sponsors than anything else. Mollie is fab. I love Coffeehouse crime too. He's my new fave.

Reactions: 11
Agreed @ Mollie being the go-to. Bella Fiori and Joshua Miles don't annoy me either, and that's quite a feat lol.

Reactions: 1
She cares more about her sponsors than anything else. Mollie is fab. I love Coffeehouse crime too. He's my new fave.
I think Coffeehouse Crime is great. I like how he really talks about all those involved and speaks about their lives and their past, makes them seem like real people rather than characters in a story.

Reactions: 5
Agreed @ Mollie being the go-to. Bella Fiori and Joshua Miles don't annoy me either, and that's quite a feat lol.
Yes to this!!
Elenor going “OMG LOOK AT THIS PHONE CASE I LOVE IT ITS A LIFE SAVER…anyway let’s talk about this dead girl lol” ain’t for me

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.