Eleanor Lecocq #4 Eat, Shop, Manhunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Until covid crisis, you could buy a property in the UK with as little as 5-10% downpayment. Price appreciation of houses in London is insane so I wouldn't be surprised if they got the place for around £500k with less than £50k deposit. Sure, it's a lot for a young person but Dan could have had some inheritance or whatever.

I am certain Amie doesn't come from money. You can tell that by the way she consumes luxury goods, she is a hoarder just as Smelle is. A typical example of an already wealthy youtuber is Fleur de Force, she has always lived in large country houses, driven expensive cars etc.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I bought a 3 bedroom condo as my first place. I needed a home office and the other was a guest bedroom. It's not unheard of.

Reactions: 9
Hey! Can we keep the discussion directed at Elle? I know some of these offshoot discussions are relevant but lately it’s been 75% just Amie and 25% Elle.

Reactions: 15
Smelle's recipe blog has 3 posts, all of them churned out in May 2020. Nothing else afterwards. I have a feeling she had her eyes on some foodie guy but it didn't work out so she gave up on becoming a blogger chef 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I noticed she’ll say “at the wee-KEND”. Is this a Canadian thing, or another attempt to be something she’s not (in this case, British)? I usually say “this weekend”.

Oh, and “raspberries”, “blackberries”, and “blueberries” become “ “rasp-burries”, “blawk-burries”, and “blue-burries”. I think that’s a British pronunciation, not so much Canadian, right?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I noticed she’ll say “at the wee-KEND”. Is this a Canadian thing, or another attempt to be something she’s not (in this case, British)? I usually say “this weekend”.

Oh, and “raspberries”, “blackberries”, and “blueberries” become “ “rasp-burries”, “blawk-burries”, and “blue-burries”. I think that’s a British pronunciation, not so much Canadian, right?
No one says “at the wee-KEND” here - we say it the same way as most Americans. She’s pretending to be an extra on Downton Abbey. 🙄

Hey! Can we keep the discussion directed at Elle? I know some of these offshoot discussions are relevant but lately it’s been 75% just Amie and 25% Elle.
Smelley Florence, so boring that people on her own thread can’t even bother to focus on her. 🤣

We need Rickets to clip back and entertain us. Come on Dicky, spill the beans on Eleanor! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just noticed the berries part - I actually say it this way as well (emphasis on the first part, and the rest kind of rolls together into bury or burries) so I'll give her a pass there, haha. I believe some people in the American midwest say it this was as well so it's more of a regional thing (correct me if I'm wrong about this - I feel like the closest accent to the generic Canadian one is the Midwest.)

Reactions: 5
I just noticed the berries part - I actually say it this way as well (emphasis on the first part, and the rest kind of rolls together into bury or burries) so I'll give her a pass there, haha. I believe some people in the American midwest say it this was as well so it's more of a regional thing (correct me if I'm wrong about this - I feel like the closest accent to the generic Canadian one is the Midwest.)
I agree with this. Every time my partner and I go to Toronto (we don't have this problem in Montreal) people don't realize we are Americans . And I think it is bc of our accent I think the cleveland accent, and Wisconsin/ Minnesota area accents sound more Canadian than just the generic great lakes/Midwest accent.

I agree with this. Every time my partner and I go to Toronto (we don't have this problem in Montreal) people don't realize we are Americans . And I think it is bc of our accent I think the cleveland accent, and Wisconsin/ Minnesota area accents sound more Canadian than just the generic great lakes/Midwest accent.
Must be your politeness and the accent :)
Sometimes I think the people from the French part think it's them vs. everyone else. Kind of like our Smelley. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Must be your politeness and the accent :)
Sometimes I think the people from the French part think it's them vs. everyone else. Kind of like our Smelley. :LOL:
Nah it was just more my lack of French knowledge :ROFLMAO: everyone in Montreal was pretty nice to us. I also say sorry to furniture when I run into it so I've got that part of being a Canadian down.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Smelle's recipe blog has 3 posts, all of them churned out in May 2020. Nothing else afterwards. I have a feeling she had her eyes on some foodie guy but it didn't work out so she gave up on becoming a blogger chef 😂
Even if it wasn't for one guy, it was for guys in general. Any busy guy (busy making money for her to spend hopefully) is not going to stay beyond a few dates when he sees that Elle, the busy every second of the day girlboss just teaches an online class a couple nights a week and watches netflix while doing arts and crafts. But, if Elle can appear like she has this multi-pronged online media empire, then she can be a little more convincing.

But, she probably found out that keeping it up was a lot of work, and unlike youtube, didn't give her a very good outlet for bragging, so it fell by the wayside.

But, she probably found out that keeping it up was a lot of work, and unlike youtube, didn't give her a very good outlet for bragging, so it fell by the wayside.
It’s like she’s allergic to working hard. Nothing wrong with that, but OWN IT. Don’t keep perpetuating the “work ‘til you drop” hustle-culture IF YOU’RE NOT EVEN LIVING IT. Because then you’re unable to give actual perspective on how it’s draining and not as fulfilling as many people think. You can’t provide insight into the ups (there are many) AND DOWNS (there are also many) of the life of a busy career woman, you can only pretend to be one and portray a fantasy lifestyle that doesn’t even begin to mirror reality (hello, that’s why we’re all here. Things weren’t adding up).

She’s literally adding to the toxicity without even producing anything for society (at least have something to show for all your *eyefuck* “I’m so busy” *eyefuck, eyefuck* talk. And no, I don’t mean $400 arts & crafts pearl bead necklaces or price-gouging Nepalese families). She’s the mathematical definition of a NEGATIVE value add to society.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm sure she's running around Seattle pretending she's a clawsy lawyer who is a #GirlBoss with her own Alibaba business and is a cat rescuer and animal lover. Not to mention lying to them like she did Dean, as said in his reddit post, about never being engaged.

Eleanor, here's some advice. If you want to be a kept woman, stop pretending you're independent 🤷🏼‍♀️

Nah it was just more my lack of French knowledge :ROFLMAO: everyone in Montreal was pretty nice to us. I also say sorry to furniture when I run into it so I've got that part of being a Canadian down.
You're a better Canadian than Smelley (nothing says Canadian more than apologizing to inanimate objects when you run into them :ROFLMAO: ), who slams the door into people's faces.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm sure she's running around Seattle pretending she's a clawsy lawyer who is a #GirlBoss with her own Alibaba business and is a cat rescuer and animal lover. Not to mention lying to them like she did Dean, as said in his reddit post, about never being engaged.

Eleanor, here's some advice. If you want to be a kept woman, stop pretending you're independent 🤷🏼‍♀️
Right? Guys looking for an independent woman will assume that's what Elle is. When it turns out she's actually an aspiring housewife they are going to bail. I'm sure there are still guys out there that want a housewife but they aren't going to go after career women bc they are going to assume that she's not going to give that up.

Reactions: 10
Right? Guys looking for an independent woman will assume that's what Elle is when it turns out she's actually an aspiring housewife they are going to bail. I'm sure there are still guys out there that want a housewife but they aren't going to go after career women bc they are going to assume that she's not going to give that up.
I have a few friends of the "ladies who lunch" variety and I have to say they all have way better personalities than Smelle, and most held interesting or high-power jobs at some point before they became a SAHM. They are all much more entertaining and generally better looking as well, and not nearly as selfish or lazy. You really can't be lazy when the focus of your life is taking care of multiple children, a husband, the home, and general home related affairs. It's a full-time job in itself because usually in these situations, the husband doesn't do anything outside of his job.

God, I always found this really annoying about her before she broke up with Joe. Aside from her general snobbery (talking condescendingly towards service workers and just being out of touch with reality), her pretending to be this hardworking, high earning Renaissance woman annoyed the crap out of me because it was ALWAYS OBVIOUS to me that she just wanted to be taken care of and is an overall lazy person.

There is nothing wrong with wanting to be kept and wanting to have a partner who makes more (AND WE HAVE TALKED ABOUT THIS AT LENGTH ON GG), but stop pretending that your life is busy when all you do is eyefuck yourself every time you turn on your camera and you just want to buy useless, UGLY tit around the house without anything for your poor cats.

To me, the only reasons she started her YouTube channel was to show everyone she’s much more than what her high school students thought about her and to earn an easy income off it so she can spend it on frivolous tit for herself. That’s it. She doesn’t have the drive or creativity to be a successful influencer, not to mention her personality sucks and she is a condescending witch to her followers when they ask something harmless or if they trigger her.

I really don’t expect a lot from Elle and no one really should, either. Her only hope now if she wants to find a rich man (because it’s pretty obvious how thirsty she is given all the boob shots she’s been showing lately) is if she goes for a super ugly, older guy who isn’t much of a catch like she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That could be. I have friends from the northern states, and it can be hard to tell their accents apart from those of my BC friends initially.

Long time lurker first time poster here. She deleted this comment too. I can’t believe how thin skinned is this woman.
D053BEE2-93CC-47F9-B5EA-5913BCB3C7B5.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.