Eleanor Lecocq #4 Eat, Shop, Manhunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched them. SHE IS INSUFFERABLE!!!

How do you spend two vlogs talking about a "clothp" on a bracelet? She acted like it was the worst tragedy that ever befell her. Such a privileged little asshole. Just get it fixed and shut the duck up.*

*In the video she complains about the person at People's (the store where Joe bought it) not knowing what a "lobther clothp" is and instead calling it a hook clasp. And she goes, "this is deeply distressing to me as a jewelry designer!" yet in her own video review of Lisa Eldridge's jewelry she doesn't know what a bezel setting is. Ugh. I can't.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have some Costco jewelry that I really like, specifically Akoya pearls; they're very beautiful and were reasonably priced. They're actually bigger and have more luTHster than Elle's, cost less, are certified, and came with a return policy.

There's no way Rick would shell out $10k for an engagement ring from Tiffany or anywhere else.
I have heard that you can find beautiful jewelry at Costco! A friend and her boyfriend picked out a $25,000 diamond which they had made into a custom ring from a local jeweler. Unlike Elle, she's an independent woman. Her boyfriend wanted to get married but she's already been married and divorced and doesn't want to live with a partner again. That's girlboss material, Elle! She has her own money, isn't willing to sacrifice what she wants just to be coupled and still managed to get a huge rock.
There is no way Rick spent the money on a custom Tiffany's ring and that's ok! What is not ok is lying about your engagement ring and tagging Tiffany's. Even from the beginning she cared more about appearances than about their upcoming wedding. She exists to brag.

Reactions: 12
God. I know Elle replaced the CLOTHP in her tennis bracelet but I forgot it was a lobster CLOTHP. I guess Joe really didn’t spend a lot on the bracelet after all. 😂 In any case if my fiancé gave the bracelet to me I’d still accept it with grace and treasure it. I wouldn’t bother changing the clasp unless it was truly broken, and I have a lot of cheap jewelry that’s meaningful to me. I have an opal ring my dad gave me from Kmart when I was a young girl; it is warped from years of use as the band is thin and not high quality. I need to have the band replaced because it’s too loose but I can’t bear the thought of changing the ring as I love it so much. Gah.

I mean this as a more rhetorical statement, but why is she hanging on to that bracelet again? It clearly caused her so much ire the moment she got it, it is obviously not a fine jewelry piece, and the person who gave it to her left her high and dry and offloaded her tit on Facebook. She’s a weird idiot. 😂

Reactions: 7
Now that I think about it, why was she asking for a lobster clasp for the bracelet? I've never seen a tennis bracelet style with that don't they usually have the one (I don't know jewelry terms) where the two levers lock into the clasp right? I only see lobster clasps on necklaces and cheaper looking bracelets.

Reactions: 6
Now that I think about it, why was she asking for a lobster clasp for the bracelet? I've never seen a tennis bracelet style with that don't they usually have the one (I don't know jewelry terms) where the two levers lock into the clasp right? I only see lobster clasps on necklaces and cheaper looking bracelets.
She hated the lobster clasp because she knew it was cheap. Joe likely didn’t spend that much to begin with and was probably even more irked when he had to get a more appropriate box clasp at the jeweler. 😆

Reactions: 9
I just had a chance to check out her latest video. Out of all the topics and subjects she could have chosen from, she chose to do a video on....robes.
Some thoughts:
-she truly is a shopaholic if she feels the need to have this many robes
-lol @ her video title when she's clearly unemployed
-the modeling is atrocious and embarrassing as always

I wonder if Rick secretly watches her videos and just laughs at her ridiculousness. Also just hilarious that she follows all her ex's, including Joe and Rick, and yet none of them follows her back. Bet she is desperately man-hunting and online-shopping as we speak.

Reactions: 10
What is she doing with the club in those two workout gifs? :ROFLMAO:
She was filming some "baseball" practice, if I remember correctly. The class she was going to at the time (before she started barre) allowed her to film and she showed clips a couple of times. Very awkward.

Ugh sorry about all the technical difficulties I’ve been having with the gifs. Should be fixed now.
She really is a child, isn't she??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just watched bits of the vlog about the tennis bracelet. What a snob, he gave her a very nice birthday present and she talked more about what was wrong with it then how lovely it was.
If my boyfriend got me such a lovely gift I would be so appreciative and not make such a big deal out of the clawsp being defective ( although I don’t know if was actually defective or just not up to her snobby standards).
Also it came from peoples a chain jewelry store and she drug joe to a jeweler to have it fixed so is it now now custom ?
Then there is the click bait title and you know she got giggling uploading thinking about the day its really a diamond blog. #chainedforevermas #gothimnowmas

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just had a chance to check out her latest video. Out of all the topics and subjects she could have chosen from, she chose to do a video on....robes.
Some thoughts:
-she truly is a shopaholic if she feels the need to have this many robes
-lol @ her video title when she's clearly unemployed
-the modeling is atrocious and embarrassing as always

I wonder if Rick secretly watches her videos and just laughs at her ridiculousness. Also just hilarious that she follows all her ex's, including Joe and Rick, and yet none of them follows her back. Bet she is desperately man-hunting and online-shopping as we speak.
I don't know about Dicky but she hinted in her videos that she had tried to get back together with both Chris and Joe and failed and I suspect this is why she follows them, but they don't follow her back (which would be the case if they were friends). In her empty apartment tour video (for apartment post-Chris), she mentioned how "At this moment, he and I have decided to go our separate ways and I've decided to get my own place for now" and "For the past two months I've been living in a temporary rental....I brought a few suitcases and tried to see how things would pan out and I had to find this place in a little bit of a hurry" and in the Joe breakup video that she deleted (but we have copies of 😈), she said something like "Joe has confirmed that he does not want to try again or work on things."

Ladies, I'm a bit confused but can someone clarify if her bracelet originally came with the lobster clasp or box clasp (it seems to be lobster in the video?). I'm not defending Smelley at all here but in all the tennis bracelets I've seen, even costume jewelry ones (I have two lovely ones from Henri Bendel), they have a box clasp and the one she has does look really cheap, both in terms of the diamond quality and the clasp part. That being said, I would've just sucked it up if I were in her position because no one owes you a present and she should've been grateful, but that bracelet is kinda depressing to look at...I would rather get something in a cheaper material/price range but much better made because it just looks like very low quality diamonds + shoddy worksmanship being passed off as precious jewelry.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I don't know about Dicky but she hinted in her videos that she had tried to get back together with both Chris and Joe and failed and I suspect this is why she follows them, but they don't follow her back (which would be the case if they were friends). In her empty apartment tour video (for apartment post-Chris), she mentioned how "At this moment, he and I have decided to go our separate ways and I've decided to get my own place for now" and "For the past two months I've been living in a temporary rental....I brought a few suitcases and tried to see how things would pan out and I had to find this place in a little bit of a hurry" and in the Joe breakup video that she deleted (but we have copies of 😈), she said something like "Joe has confirmed that he does not want to try again or work on things."
i wouldn't be surprised if she tried to get back together with Rick, they had a wedding booked and you know she wouldn't miss that if she could help it. I wonder if that's what her "sick" time was in December. Like maybe they fought and she was so upset she made herself sick or caught a bug and tried to leverage that to get him to not kick her out?

I think she's one of those people that just doesn't accept breakups well and only after they say they leave is willing to " work " on things

• Wow
i wouldn't be surprised if she tried to get back together with Rick, they had a wedding booked and you know she wouldn't miss that if she could help it. I wonder if that's what her "sick" time was in December. Like maybe they fought and she was so upset she made herself sick or caught a bug and tried to leverage that to get him to not kick her out?

I think she's one of those people that just doesn't accept breakups well and only after they say they leave is willing to " work " on things
She definitely seems like the "Baby, don't leave, I'll change type!" after the other person has had enough.

Dickety Rickets seems like once he makes his mind up, he'd hold his ground because he's stubborn and thinks he is holier than thou. She seems to date a lot of condescending types.

Last edited:
You can tell Joe is fed up with her acting like she's never seen fog before in the first video. I swear she has to add 4 extra descriptors or unnecessary commentary to everything that would so get on my nerves.
She did herself a monstrous disservice acting like (being?) an airhead around Joe. Her plan was to get him to sign on for life and he was obviously looking for someone smart to do that with.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.