Eleanor Lecocq #4 Eat, Shop, Manhunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still wish they got married. Watching Elle struggle with being 'average' in Florida would have been the best show on youtube. We on;y got a tiny taste of it.
Knowing Smelley and where Rick was living, I think we would've gotten another round of Smelley claiming she was getting bullied or shunned by the other SAHMs because she's "foreign." But we'll know it's because she's snotty and probably looking down at her fellow swamp compatriots for their lack of Chanel handbags, and probably trying to sell her tacky, overpriced pearls to unsuspecting neighbors.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Ricks most recent insta photo is great. Poor Spanish grammar (Rick bueno/buena is after the word it is describing!! Mr know It all must have done Google translate. Y comida muy buena would be more correct). And it looks like he has that poor family held hostage.

He seem to use other people to show how interesting he is. But really he seems like a bore, you can be boring and still know interesting people. Maybe he's trying to make Elle jealous "look I've got an exotic Columbian family now"
How much you wanna bet he squints his beady little eyes, rolls his Rs, and wiggles his bushy eyebrows up and down trying to seem sexy while speaking Spanish? 🤢 I just vomited in my mouth.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Could be a regional thing! My Spanish teachers drilled it into me, syntax isn't the same so don't just blindly translate each word . I just remeber adjective after noun unless it is stuff like " un buen dia" and other exceptions. It has been over 10 years since I took spanish so I very well could be wrong, that's just how I remember it

I am a native Spanish speaker and this is correct. In Spanish - almost always - the adjective goes after the noun. Pretty much opposite of how it is in English.

Reactions: 7
I just saw the photo. I think bueno/malo can be before or after a noun, actually. Doesn’t make him less of an idiot, though. 😂
Exactly. There are some adjectives that can go before the noun in certain contexts, so there’s nothing grammatically wrong with what he said. Nonetheless, he’s still creepy AF, pedantic and annoying.

Reactions: 5
Lol, guess I’m wrong with my Spanish. 😂🤣

Even so, it’s cringey when someone uses Spanish/French or whatever language when unprompted. Rick looks like the embarrassing uncle people pretend not to know or listen to at family gatherings/reunions.

Reactions: 8
Lol, guess I’m wrong with my Spanish. 😂🤣

Even so, it’s cringey when someone uses Spanish/French or whatever language when unprompted. Rick looks like the embarrassing uncle people pretend not to know or listen to at family gatherings/reunions.
Oh, I can also picture him over-pronouncing and over enunciating words in Spanish in the most cringeworthy way. Just thinking about it makes me 🤢

• Haha
I think Elle needs to move back to Vancouver, buckle down and find another job. Dating around is fine but don't be so desperate. Read The Rules and Why Men Marry / Love B*tches.
Sorry but 'Why men love b'tches' is a horrible book perpetrating the stereotype of a man that thinks only with his d-ck and some sort of femme fatale that spends her days planning all the cunning methods that will make her a mistress of his insatiable desire. Really cringey and 1990s-style lame piece.

I think I wrote it before - Smelle wants her partner to be a parent to her. She wants to be sponsored by a guy, have no obligation to spend her own money on joint stuff (bills, rent etc.) because she perceives her money the way kids see pocket money - it's for buying treats for themselves, instant gratification.

Reactions: 11
Sorry but 'Why men love b'tches' is a horrible book perpetrating the stereotype of a man that thinks only with his d-ck and some sort of femme fatale that spends her days planning all the cunning methods that will make her a mistress of his insatiable desire. Really cringey and 1990s-style lame piece.

I think I wrote it before - Smelle wants her partner to be a parent to her. She wants to be sponsored by a guy, have no obligation to spend her own money on joint stuff (bills, rent etc.) because she perceives her money the way kids see pocket money - it's for buying treats for themselves, instant gratification.
I think I remember reading a portion of one of those books where it suggested that a woman should serve a guy semi-burnt popcorn on a date so he doesn’t get the impression she’s waiting on him hand and foot or something like that. That made me cringe.

Aside from archaic and sexist stereotypes these books perpetuate, I don’t even think The Rules/Why Men Love B*tches/He’s Just Not that Into You/Act Like A Lady, etc even apply to Elle because, as someone stated earlier, it would imply Elle is a “nice” girl who lets guys walk all over her. Honestly the only guy she probably acquiesced to (and this is a big stretch, imo) was Rick and she probably only did it because she was desperate to get married and he’s too broke to cover for her expensive habits.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Video going up tomorrow, and full haul later. Also...her cheese is back. 🧀 looks like she was eating out with a girl, so maybe there was something to her claims of a female friend after all.
Not that I'm surprised given she does it annually but it'll be interesting to see Smelley shopping the Nordstrom sale this year - I wonder how large (or maybe small?) that haul will be given the current economy and not to mention her lack of employment and a man to pay for her. I suppose she can always buy a bunch of cheap-ish things on sale to fill up space and create content or she'll go crazy with momma G's credit card and "treat herself" cause girlboss has had a rough year. I don't even like her and even I have to admit her past year or so has been a disaster. Retail therapy seems right up Elle's alley.

Last edited:
Jesus... I love cheese but that gnocchi dish looks revolting. She's basically eating fondue with some gnocchi floating in it.

I love how she's posting the view from the rooftop patio of her building, and not her individual unit view. I thought this apartment was the favourite of the many you've lived in, Elle?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not that I'm surprised given she does it annually but it'll be interesting to see Smelley shopping the Nordstrom sale this year - I wonder how large (or maybe small?) that haul will be given the current economy and not to mention her lack of employment and a man to pay for her. I suppose she can always buy a bunch of cheap-ish things on sale to fill up space and create content or she'll go crazy with momma G's credit card and "treat herself" cause girlboss has had a rough year. I don't even like her and even I have to admit her past year or so has been a disaster. Retail therapy seems right up Elle's alley.
I feel like she’s one to buy a bunch of expensive tit only to return most of it later. Like how she did with the snakeskin shoe haul she did a few months ago

Video going up tomorrow, and full haul later. Also...her cheese is back. 🧀 looks like she was eating out with a girl, so maybe there was something to her claims of a female friend after all.
I'm kinda jealous she's living it up in Seattle and eating the fine foods.

Reactions: 3
I think Elle needs to move back to Vancouver, buckle down and find another job. Dating around is fine but don't be so desperate. Read The Rules and Why Men Marry / Love B*tches.
I don’t think Elle should be doing anything except be herself otherwise she wouldn’t be Elle. We wouldn’t do what she’s done/doing and a lot of advice has been offered. For me she’s become a character study and entertainment. Just sit back and enjoy the show! She’s on the path to self destruct due to her selfishness and dishonesty. I have long stopped feeling sorry for her.

• Haha
I don’t think Elle should be doing anything except be herself otherwise she wouldn’t be Elle. We wouldn’t do what she’s done/doing and a lot of advice has been offered. For me she’s become a character study and entertainment. Just sit back and enjoy the show! She’s on the path to self destruct due to her selfishness and dishonesty. I have long stopped feeling sorry for her.
Yup. For all the 'she needs to' and 'she should' that has been offered here most of us hope she doesn't. I'm realistic enough to admit at this point #divorcemas2020 isn't happening, but I think 2021 could be the big year for the Elle Show.

Reactions: 12
I feel like she’s one to buy a bunch of expensive tit only to return most of it later. Like how she did with the snakeskin shoe haul she did a few months ago
Good point! I feel like most of the things we saw her haul during the Rick era, we’ve never seen again. Dicky probably made her return them. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her addiction is intense. She spent more on designer sneakers to walk around Disney World than her fiance spent on the outing itself. That and her crazed expression when she went to Hawaii after and got to open a new purse and get taken diamond shopping by her mom . . .

I think Elle bargained with herself that since she was so glad to find a guy willing to marry her without having to lose too much time 'dating' him first that she convinced herself she could live happily in Florida without all the shopping and hauling and showing off of her purchases. Getting that taste of it again before xmas sealed it. Its not an addiction she can kick, even if she really wanted to.

Her addiction is intense. She spent more on designer sneakers to walk around Disney World than her fiance spent on the outing itself. That and her crazed expression when she went to Hawaii after and got to open a new purse and get taken diamond shopping by her mom . . .

I think Elle bargained with herself that since she was so glad to find a guy willing to marry her without having to lose too much time 'dating' him first that she convinced herself she could live happily in Florida without all the shopping and hauling and showing off of her purchases. Getting that taste of it again before xmas sealed it. Its not an addiction she can kick, even if she really wanted to.
Smelley should just be honest with her viewers and herself - she wants a guy whose willing to spoil her with his money! 🤑 Cut it out with the girl boss bs, and act accordingly, and people won’t be so critical. There’s probably a much older, awkward, unattractive, divorced guy many years her senior with a cushy job who doesn’t mind paying up for a younger, second wife who likes to primp on his dime. Even her brunette “doll” friend married a man more than twenty years older and moved into that waterfront house and is mostly a stay at home gal who claims to run an interior design business (yet most of her examples of past work are just her own home), and we know that’s what Smelley wants.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.