Eleanor Florence Lecocq #9 Santa BeBe slip a jewel tone car under the tree for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought maybe she was teaching her class this semester, but the school's course listing it shows she's not teaching it this semester. However, she's still listed as a faculty member, so seems like it's a temporary thing, maybe because of travel issues since she's in the US.
I thought her class was always taught during the fall term? But I also don't remeber her mentioning it during vlogmas or during the fall at all like she normally does.

Reactions: 9
Her vlogmas videos this year had pretty poor views, and I'm guessing a lot of people who did watch only did it for the giveaway, which she ended up giving to one of her friends anyways so it was a complete scam.

I wouldn't be shocked if she got dumped again lol. That would certainly explain the silence.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was thinking I bet Elle expenses her rent, her new car 🤫, her new bags and clothes. No wonder she can afford to live the way she does. My accountant friend mentioned that there's even a chance that she gets money from the government because of the expenses

And for cars my friend at Audi mentioned that she didn't buy one from their dealership but made a huge fuss how she's a big influencer

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I did a quick Google search on two bedroom townhomes in Bainbridge and pretty sure this unit is in the same community as Ginettes. The stair features and the red exterior fits the background in vlogmas.

heres another unit

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I did a quick Google search on two bedroom townhomes in Bainbridge and pretty sure this unit is in the same community as Ginettes. The stair features and the red exterior fits the background in vlogmas.

She's a fool to show so much interior and exterior views like she did. So many YouTubers won't show out their window let alone their whole floor plan.

Reactions: 8
I was thinking I bet Elle expenses her rent, her new car 🤫, her new bags and clothes. No wonder she can afford to live the way she does. My accountant friend mentioned that there's even a chance that she gets money from the government because of the expenses

And for cars my friend at Audi mentioned that she didn't buy one from their dealership but made a huge fuss how she's a big influencer
Ew, she told a dealership she's an influencer??

• Haha

Can you imagine Smelle, with her nasty unwashed hair and granny pearls, pushing her way into an Audi dealership. She would probably say something like this in her phlegmy voice: "So I'm like an influential youtuber. I'm a big influencer, with a big internet family and you should give me a GUUD discount on an Audi in jewel tone colors." Meanwhile, the car salesman is dying of laughter on the inside and probably filing this bizarre interaction for later as a hilarious joke to tell all of his coworkers.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can you imagine Smelle, with her nasty unwashed hair and granny pearls, pushing her way into an Audi dealership. She would probably say something like this in her phlegmy voice: "So I'm like an influential youtuber. I'm a big influencer, with a big internet family and you should give me a GUUD discount on an Audi in jewel tone colors." Meanwhile, the car salesman is dying of laughter on the inside and probably filing this bizarre interaction for later as a hilarious joke to tell all of his coworkers.
Hahaha! Still can’t believe she bought a luxury SUV, as if she actually needs one. Meanwhile, I’ll invest that kind of money in Tesla stock rather than an Audi, thank you very much!
Been thinking of also playing the following game: each time Elle buys an ugly handbag I’ll go ahead and invest the same amount she paid for it in an index fund. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 18

She looks a little bit like she has jowls here too (this is from 2014) I wonder if they are just genetic and they just kinda go away depending on her weight

In another video she puts retinol on for day time AND doesn't cover it with spf just a few drops of bb cream prob why her skin isn't so great now seems like she ruined it by not wearing sunscreen. and we get a gross close up of her lips

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I thought maybe she was teaching her class this semester, but the school's course listing it shows she's not teaching it this semester. However, she's still listed as a faculty member, so seems like it's a temporary thing, maybe because of travel issues since she's in the US.
The course was online, I don't think she needs to travel to Canada.

heres another unit

Why did her mother get a place so far from Smelle's if Smelle is the only reason why she's in Seattle? What's wrong with those women? Can they never think about practicality?

Reactions: 10
Why did her mother get a place so far from Smelle's if Smelle is the only reason why she's in Seattle? What's wrong with those women? Can they never think about practicality?
Imagine this, the LeCocq sisters brazenly stroll into the renting agents’ office, laid down their ground rules of their needs. “$2500 is what I’m going to spend for the monthly rent, and I need two bedrooms, and parkings, preferably split levels, and a big kitchen with island and gas stove.” So I guess this is what the agent found as close to downtown Seattle as they could find to shut them up...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think I remember her saying she got a ski trip for her bday. Maybe that's where she is and we'll be getting a vlog next week? 🤔
Interesting... That's how many Brits got covid in 2020 😝 Families went skiing to Italy and France in Feb 2020 which were the virus hotbeds and they brought the virus back to the UK with them.

• Wow
The course was online, I don't think she needs to travel to Canada.

Her new law firm has an office in Bainbridge that's not an office share like the Seattle location so my guess is that's where she's been carrying her three expensive briefcases to work. Her mom's new Airbnb looks to be 4 blocks from this office. Eleanore is crazy but Ginette is another level of insane behavior to be close to her lazy eyed daughter with saggy cheeks. Now that I think about it....Elle's saggy cheeks look like Ginette..who's been using that shisheido cream for forever. We better stay away ladies

But her being so far away and Elle packing a mountain of clothes and a single carrier for her two cats makes sense since she's taking the ferry to her mommy dearest

• Haha
Her new law firm has an office in Bainbridge that's not an office share like the Seattle location so my guess is that's where she's been carrying her three expensive briefcases to work. Her mom's new Airbnb looks to be 4 blocks from this office. Eleanore is crazy but Ginette is another level of insane behavior to be close to her lazy eyed daughter with saggy cheeks. Now that I think about it....Elle's saggy cheeks look like Ginette..who's been using that shisheido cream for forever. We better stay away ladies

But her being so far away and Elle packing a mountain of clothes and a single carrier for her two cats makes sense since she's taking the ferry to her mommy dearest
That shiseido moisturiser is actually nothing special. It's a strongly scented product with not very innovative ingredients list. Shiseido puts tons of money into advertising and this is probably why they're still selling stuff.

Reactions: 12
That shiseido moisturiser is actually nothing special. It's a strongly scented product with not very innovative ingredients list. Shiseido puts tons of money into advertising and this is probably why they're still selling stuff.
For someone as pretentious and snobby as smelle I don’t know why she’s buying department store skincare and not professional skincare from an actual spa/medspa? It’s a dead giveaway she’s not as well off financially or as knowledgeable about “high quality” ingredients as she tries to make everyone believe! Lol

Reactions: 12
Can you imagine Smelle, with her nasty unwashed hair and granny pearls, pushing her way into an Audi dealership. She would probably say something like this in her phlegmy voice: "So I'm like an influential youtuber. I'm a big influencer, with a big internet family and you should give me a GUUD discount on an Audi in jewel tone colors."
I can see it now. She'd swagger in with her I'm Hot Stuff attitude, proclaim her success as an influencer, insist she's part of their Target Demographic, pick out the next Luff of Her Life, and then demand a discount.

• Haha
  • Heart

How do you have so many friends involved in Elle's life 😂Seems like you'll meet her in person soon enough

• Haha
  • Heart
How do you have so many friends involved in Elle's life 😂Seems like you'll meet her in person soon enough
Seattle is extremely small and if you've lived here long enough you know a lot of people who love to gossip. Soon enough she will try and date another one of my male friends ..but again I'll warm him to just date casually because she is a broke nutjob...and to always always always use protection even if Smelled "claims" to be on birth control

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.