Eleanor Florence Lecocq #9 Santa BeBe slip a jewel tone car under the tree for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right nothing wrong with wanting to be a wife and mother, but she should've gone to university with that in mind and shouldn't have represented herself as a hard working yuppie. Sure I'm in an easier line of work than I could be doing, but I am still using my license and chose this for my own mental health, but I still would rather watch and get advice from other career oriented women, I can't really relate to house wives.

If she really didn't want to do all the work with a high paying job she should've gone to school in the US and done an easier undergrad. I know a few people that I lived with in the dorm who got married to someone they met in college soon after college and are done having kids now in their early 30s. Definitely isn't typical for the people I know most people are just starting to have kids or aren't having any at all. But if being a house wife is what she wanted she should've gone to an American school and tried to snag a med student or something. I'm always surprised at how traditional some male physicians are having big families and a wife that stays home. If that's what she really wanted and having money to spend she should've done that. It is a lot easier to find someone when you are younger and have more time.

Reactions: 11
Right nothing wrong with wanting to be a wife and mother, but she should've gone to university with that in mind and shouldn't have represented herself as a hard working yuppie. Sure I'm in an easier line of work than I could be doing, but I am still using my license and chose this for my own mental health, but I still would rather watch and get advice from other career oriented women, I can't really relate to house wives.

If she really didn't want to do all the work with a high paying job she should've gone to school in the US and done an easier undergrad. I know a few people that I lived with in the dorm who got married to someone they met in college soon after college and are done having kids now in their early 30s. Definitely isn't typical for the people I know most people are just starting to have kids or aren't having any at all. But if being a house wife is what she wanted she should've gone to an American school and tried to snag a med student or something. I'm always surprised at how traditional some male physicians are having big families and a wife that stays home. If that's what she really wanted and having money to spend she should've done that. It is a lot easier to find someone when you are younger and have more time.
So we don't have any sort of standardized testing in Canada for college and if she were applying to the US, she'd have to do a lot of extra work like the SATs, fill in the Common App (do they still do those? you ladies know what I mean), write essays, etc. I don't think Elle is capable of doing that much work, to be honest.

Reactions: 9
So we don't have any sort of standardized testing in Canada for college and if she were applying to the US, she'd have to do a lot of extra work like the SATs, fill in the Common App (do they still do those? you ladies know what I mean), write essays, etc. I don't think Elle is capable of doing that much work, to be honest.
Oh god. I remember Common App, lol. 😂

Is it naive of me to assume that young Elle deluded herself to believe she was going to be a lawyer like Elle Woods in Legally Blonde? I don’t think she realized how hard it would be to become a lawyer until after her internship and she didn’t get a job offer. To me that scenario makes the most sense, although I could just be giving Smelle the benefit of the doubt. I don’t think she aspired for the snobby, stepford housewife role until she started dating Chris...maybe she believed that being a trophy wife was her only ticket to the privileged life she always wanted.

And I do agree that there isn’t anything wrong with being just a wife and having all your hobbies/interests focused on your family. But we have to admit it’s weird she pretends she is a happy, interesting person when she clearly isn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Also I’ve gone to school in both Canada and the U.S. and worked in both countries, and this isn’t meant to be critical, but the US is way more cliquey and competitive everywhere and I think Elle would’ve had a hard time. I feel like unpopular kids in school in Canada are usually just ignored but in the US, they might get actively bullied. We also don’t really have that popular cheerleader/cliques/football player culture in school, and the workplace isn’t nearly as cut throat. I think Elle would’ve gotten bullied even more if she went to the U.S. for college and tried to pretend she’s some sophisticated, exotic “European.”

Reactions: 12
Happy new year, everyone!

I noticed that Elle’s shifted Nouvelle Pearl and Apparel under one domain: elleflorence.com. She has Google Search ads activated for this site too. Possibly her attempt to further squash this website and thread down its Google ranking? 😂

• Haha
Happy new year, everyone!

I noticed that Elle’s shifted Nouvelle Pearl and Apparel under one domain: elleflorence.com. She has Google Search ads activated for this site too. Possibly her attempt to further squash this website and thread down its Google ranking? 😂
Well now we know what spelling to use! 😂 Elle Florence- who is a FRAUD, LIAR, SCAM ARTIST AND CON EXTRAORDINAIRE!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Also I’ve gone to school in both Canada and the U.S. and worked in both countries, and this isn’t meant to be critical, but the US is way more cliquey and competitive everywhere and I think Elle would’ve had a hard time. I feel like unpopular kids in school in Canada are usually just ignored but in the US, they might get actively bullied. We also don’t really have that popular cheerleader/cliques/football player culture in school, and the workplace isn’t nearly as cut throat. I think Elle would’ve gotten bullied even more if she went to the U.S. for college and tried to pretend she’s some sophisticated, exotic “European.”
I mean maybe it depends where you go to college but my school didn't have that for undergrad. I went to a very large school so there really wasnt any of that, sure there were annoying frat boys and stuff (and some of them got shut down for hazing) but I didn't really notice bullying within the whole school (just the frats) I was a nerd with nerd friends and everyone just left me alone.

Maybe smaller schools have bullying and cliques? I know some kids who went to colleges smaller than my highschool and that really sounded like highschool all over again. And in professional school it did feel like highschool bc we had the same classes and labs with the same 125 kids for the whole program but people are too busy studying and with classes to spend time being nasty to people.

I think it might be based on your outlook too, I found people in college to be much nicer than in highschool.

Reactions: 10
Oh god. I remember Common App, lol. 😂

Is it naive of me to assume that young Elle deluded herself to believe she was going to be a lawyer like Elle Woods in Legally Blonde? I don’t think she realized how hard it would be to become a lawyer until after her internship and she didn’t get a job offer. To me that scenario makes the most sense, although I could just be giving Smelle the benefit of the doubt. I don’t think she aspired for the snobby, stepford housewife role until she started dating Chris...maybe she believed that being a trophy wife was her only ticket to the privileged life she always wanted.

And I do agree that there isn’t anything wrong with being just a wife and having all your hobbies/interests focused on your family. But we have to admit it’s weird she pretends she is a happy, interesting person when she clearly isn’t.
I think Smelle is studious and likes to memorize textbooks but she struggles to apply the knowledge. She also seems to think that proficiency in the word salad department equals being smart and well-spoken.
I can imagine that having done fairly well at university, she assumed she'd also succeed in her legal career. However, workplace challenges aren't limited to which pretty LV agenda to buy and whether your shoes match your handbag. So after leaving law firm, she got a chill job at MFDA and was happy as a housewife in the making - first there was Chris, then there was Joe. Both men didn't struggle financially so she didn't feel like she needed to excel professionally, keep earning more money etc. - she would simply rely on them to get her accommodation and basics sorted, and she could focus on shopping and building her arts & crafts 'empire'.
She probably noticed that working five days a week isn't exactly what she enjoys and she'd much rather emulate her mother's lifestyle - doing nothing all day, reading cheap romance novels, occasionally eating out. Unfortunately, none of the guys she was with appear to had been sympathetic to the idea of having a stay at home wife while they bust their asses working long hours. When she met Rick, a guy who was happy living in a swampy shed, she probably figured that maybe they won't live the high life, but no one would expect her to work hard either. If he was happy teaching one course per semester, surely he couldn't ask her her to do more than that either.
She likes to create this illusion of always being busy and having lots going on but we all know it ourselves - when we're busy, there's hardly time for online shopping, lunchtime Nordstrom shopping, Drybar appointments, social events etc.

Last edited:
Well now we know what spelling to use! 😂 Elle Florence- who is a FRAUD, LIAR, SCAM ARTIST AND CON EXTRAORDINAIRE!
Her Karens must be picking up on the gossip sites via google search LOL.

We saw that screenshot of her dating profile earlier and she went by "Eleanor" there. And she's "Eleonore F Lecocq" and "Eleanor F Lecocq" at work. It's no wonder she's crazy, with all those split personalities inside her head. :ROFLMAO:

Wow she put her resume on her bistro website! Definitely trying to push us down in search. We see you, Eleanor Lecocq.

1609783054452.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

We saw that screenshot of her dating profile earlier and she went by "Eleanor" there. And she's "Eleonore F Lecocq" and "Eleanor F Lecocq" at work. It's no wonder she's crazy, with all those split personalities inside her head. :ROFLMAO:

Wow she put her resume on her bistro website! Definitely trying to push us down in search. We see you, Eleanor Lecocq.

View attachment 371741
Sounds like it was written by a robot... 😂 Ladies, correct me if I'm wrong but our Tattle thread, which has more traffic than her pathetic blog, will surely be higher in the search...

I just checked and gossip sites are either number 1 or 2 when you Google her name/aliases.

• Haha
I just checked as well and we're in the top 3 for Eleanor Lecocq, Eleonore Lecocq, and Elle Florence. :ROFLMAO:

Shame GG has gone down the list though. I guess that was bound to happen since we all migrated here but there were some hidden gems in those discussions.

• Heart
Also, another thought that popped in my head - she's such a moany witch not only about 2020 not being ideal (she probably planned on finding a guy in Seattle by April which would be in line with her regular time line - she normally goes back to dating around 2 months after a breakup), but also the whole car buying experience... She set herself all those weird criteria - she knows they're nonstandard, so why not embrace the process? It's counterintuitive to say that you're so special and have unique car requirements but at the same time expect the process to be quick and easy? It is like trying to bake a complicated cake with no ingredients or knowledge and being annoyed that you're not arriving at a French master pâtissier result. 🤦‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sounds like it was written by a robot... 😂 Ladies, correct me if I'm wrong but our Tattle thread, which has more traffic than her pathetic blog, will surely be higher in the search...

I just checked and gossip sites are either number 1 or 2 when you Google her name/aliases.
No, you definitely nailed it! 😄👍When I checked, we were at the top of the page, under her site elleflorence.com and her Instagram. Her online excuse of a cookbook 🤮 was down at the bottom.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

View attachment 371741
Omg her grammar here is atrocious

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She switches in and out of first and third person. Plus "Not only with healthy ingredients, but also with flavor" is not a complete sentence. This is atrocious writing.
Couldn’t agree more. I would expect better grammar from a “lawyer” who used to teach.

Isn’t it ironic that she’s trying to push her amazing credentials on the site yet the bio shows a clear lack of fluency in writing?

Reactions: 14

View attachment 371741
Oh, and in ELEANOR LECOCQ IS IN SEATTLE case you ELEANOR LECOCQ IS IN SEATTLE couldn’t tell, ELEANOR LECOCQ IS IN SEATTLE Eleanor Lecocq lives in Seattle. She’s ELEANOR LECOCQ IS IN SEATTLE a Seattle local, ELEANOR LECOCQ IS IN SEATTLE so don’t even ELEANOR LECOCQ IS IN SEATTLE try to think ELEANOR LECOCQ IS IN SEATTLE otherwise, or even question ELEANOR LECOCQ IS IN SEATTLE the motive behind her ELEANOR LECOCQ IS IN SEATTLE repeating it so many ELEANOR LECOCQ IS IN SEATTLE times.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She switches in and out of first and third person. Plus "Not only with healthy ingredients, but also with flavor" is not a complete sentence. This is atrocious writing.
LMAO "healthy ingredients" didn't she use chicken thighs because it's cheaper?

Reactions: 8
LMAO "healthy ingredients" didn't she use chicken thighs because it's cheaper?
I suspect Smelle LeCock thinks that as long as food is home-made, it's healthy. But her culinary répertoire is far from healthy... broccoli soup with an insane amount of cheese, mac & cheese (basically carbs plus fat, zero fiber), breaded chicken thighs, pasta dishes swimming in cheese...

Reactions: 9
She is SO LAZY. What does she do all day?? I sometimes think about starting a YouTube channel to show what the DITL of a full-time career woman with a family, who works out 4+ times/week, and is an expert in personal finance and investing looks like, but my schedule is already so packed it wouldn’t be possible. These are the priorities I’ve defined for myself and my family. What exactly is Elle’s excuse for not posting videos at least 3 times/week, let alone once every two weeks, now that she is unemployed (just because she is paying to have an About page on some legal contractor’s website, it doesn’t mean she has clients nor work to do), has no children or family she needs to take care of, and doesn’t even exercise? Besides doing arts and crafts while watching Netflix Christmas movies, what does she do all day??
I would totally watch that video/channel, I much prefer seeing people's "real life" so I know I'm not the only one struggling at times or for a pick me up when I need a little inspiration. Smelle is still stuck in this 2011 world of YT when content was more shiny and pretty. Spoiler - we all caught on! Guess Elle didn't get the memo...

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.