Eleanor Florence Lecocq #7 Always a bragsmaid, never a bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the beginning of the video she says "at the weekend" like five times.

Do Canadians say this? Americans don't. She was probably letting Chris rub off on her there. Very pretentious.

Reactions: 4
I used to look up to people like Chase Amie and Elle Florence. I thought they were so put together, girl bosses, who bought luxury and had their tit together. But now, I realize that they live behind a facade, buy things they can't afford, live beyond their means and hoard they they don't need.

No thanks. I think I appreciate an honest day's work, saving for the future, and living with your budget.

Reactions: 10
It is so impressive that such a small time youtuber is able to annoy so many of us. She really draws out a complex range of responses from me--sometimes pity, shock of how unaware she is, rage at the greed, bewilderment (like I still don't understand that Rick subplot wasn't a fever dream). She is truly a modern Hyacinth Bucket (I think someone pointed this out way back on the early threads).

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Eleanor Lecocq is such a mess. I wonder if she even realizes just how unlikable she really is. And at 32, I’m not sure she’d ever change.

Reactions: 8
Working for a private lawyer is way harder than working for the government or NGO like MDFA of Canada. They expect results, billable hours, etc... Elle would never last. You don't get home at 4:30 to go to the gym.
I disagree. I work for a non-profit and it is quite challenging to work for one. We have to meet our targets to ensure continued funding, constantly have to fight cuts or find efficiencies when cuts inevitably happen, don't have the luxury of assistants, deal with some of the most challenging clients that we don't have the option of letting go, and on top of working on cases, we have to engage in law reform and public education. Rarely do we work 9-5... Not even our paralegals have that luxury. The only reason Elle was able to work those cushy hours was because she was in a non-lawyer role. I hate that she is giving this lazy impression of the legal profession.

Reactions: 14
How any dude got through even a first date listening to gems like that and thought with their brain (and not their dick) "I want to get to know her more" is beyond me.
That outfit is awful (the one with the faux leather skirt). The skirt itself is nice but it doesn't suit Elle, or at least not the way she wears it. The individual pieces themselves are nice but all together the outfit has so much going on - the cashmere with leather, the oversized scarf and the Chanel bag. And putting that skirt over the sweater makes her midsection look big.

Elle's fashion taste is like her taste in home decor. So messy and too busy.

I follow some real models, some of whom are pretty famous, on Youtube and Instagram. Their wardrobe and home decor is very spartan. Their outfits consists of black turtle necks, black jeans and boots or sneakers. They are not allowed to wear too much makeup to castings. They exercise 1-2 hours a day and live very disciplined lives. Ironic that real insiders in the fashion industry are the complete opposite of Elle who pretends to be a fashion guru.

Reactions: 8
That outfit is awful (the one with the faux leather skirt). The skirt itself is nice but it doesn't suit Elle, or at least not the way she wears it. The individual pieces themselves are nice but all together the outfit has so much going on - the cashmere with leather, the oversized scarf and the Chanel bag. And putting that skirt over the sweater makes her midsection look big.

Elle's fashion taste is like her taste in home decor. So messy and too busy.

I follow some real models, some of whom are pretty famous, on Youtube and Instagram. Their wardrobe and home decor is very spartan. Their outfits consists of black turtle necks, black jeans and boots or sneakers. They are not allowed to wear too much makeup to castings. They exercise 1-2 hours a day and live very disciplined lives. Ironic that real insiders in the fashion industry are the complete opposite of Elle who pretends to be a fashion guru.
To be fair, real models play dress up all day and probably don’t want to be decked out in heels and heavy makeup during their downtime as a result. Models are also stunning with or without makeup. Elle’s pre-surgery face is terrifying even with makeup and very plain post-surgery without it. If she doesn’t try as hard as she does, she wouldn’t be able to date even guys like Chris the troll or Rick the creep.

We all known snagging a beau is Eleanor Florence’s number one goal in life and jeans and sneakers just isn’t gonna do it for her.

Reactions: 11
Hi all, new here. I had to join to ask if I am the only one who is excited for her vlogmas this year? It's the only thing I really love to hate watch, and I'm trying to rewatch some previous years, but it sadly seems as though she has taken the majority of them down :( Sad day

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I get why she is able to turn dates into boyfriends without too much trouble. She pursues guys who are just ok looking, but have something else she wants (money, braggable job, poor enough judgement to propose after a few weeks, etc.). Also, if you're a guy who is into brunettes and boobs, she ticks a lot of boxes. These guys recognize that she looks better than they do (even if it is all paint and mirrors) and when she comes on strong they go along with it.

On paper she's successful in her own right, and its not until they're living together that they really get a sense that she isn't 'working smart' and her abundance of free time is due to the fact that she just plain hates to work. By that point they either have to kick her out of their home or wait out a lease until they can move on.

Reactions: 13
I get why she is able to turn dates into boyfriends without too much trouble. She pursues guys who are just ok looking, but have something else she wants (money, braggable job, poor enough judgement to propose after a few weeks, etc.). Also, if you're a guy who is into brunettes and boobs, she ticks a lot of boxes. These guys recognize that she looks better than they do (even if it is all paint and mirrors) and when she comes on strong they go along with it.

On paper she's successful in her own right, and its not until they're living together that they really get a sense that she isn't 'working smart' and her abundance of free time is due to the fact that she just plain hates to work. By that point they either have to kick her out of their home or wait out a lease until they can move on.
I'd say her boobs without a push-up bra aren't that big but other than that, I totally agree with you.

Theoretically, she is perfect for a guy who uses his career/money to compensate for what he lacks in the looks department. Why? Because he has the mental arsenal to endlessly mansplain to her and she has no idea about anything outside of shopping/cooking to ever question him. Majority of men hate when women are smarter than them, so the lucky victim of Smelleonore can rest assured he'll always have the last word.

As you said, those guys are flattered that she tries hard to look presentable and wants to fulfil that idiotic Stepford wife fantasy. It's only after some time they come to realize that life with her is infinitely boring, she's an obsessive spender and mommy's girl with a mean personality and an insane giggle.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hi all, new here. I had to join to ask if I am the only one who is excited for her vlogmas this year? It's the only thing I really love to hate watch, and I'm trying to rewatch some previous years, but it sadly seems as though she has taken the majority of them down :( Sad day
Welcome! Her Joe era vlogmas content was my favorite as well.

If I recall correctly, didn’t she mention in a recent video that she will not be doing daily vlogmas videos this year?

Reactions: 5
Welcome! Excited for vlogmas? Can't say I'm looking forward to it... her 2018 and 2019 vlogmas, where the videos were twice a week, very boring and sad. To be fair, she had nothing for note to film, so I get why a daily video wouldn't have worked. I enjoyed her crazy Vancouver vlogmas, with the daily shopping, constant blowouts, bougie parties, and her home life.

I have at least one vlogmas video saved from 2017 when she lived with Joe, and can upload that if you'd like?

Reactions: 10
Welcome! I also love to hate watch her vlogs. I hope this years vlogmas is better than the previous two years.

Reactions: 9
Welcome! Excited for vlogmas? Can't say I'm looking forward to it... her 2018 and 2019 vlogmas, where the videos were twice a week, very boring and sad. To be fair, she had nothing for note to film, so I get why a daily video wouldn't have worked. I enjoyed her crazy Vancouver vlogmas, with the daily shopping, constant blowouts, bougie parties, and her home life.

I have at least one vlogmas video saved from 2017 when she lived with Joe, and can upload that if you'd like?
Yeah this is why I'm really rooting for her to have a man roped within the next couple weeks. If she manages to get a six figure Mr Next before the thanksgiving leftovers are gone we'll get 25 wonderful days of vlogmas to hate watch for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Elle's life is like a bad reality TV show that we can't stop watching. :giggle: Chase Amie's too (to a lesser extent) but at least Amie bagged herself a nice, handsome guy. Dan is really nice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I disagree. I work for a non-profit and it is quite challenging to work for one. We have to meet our targets to ensure continued funding, constantly have to fight cuts or find efficiencies when cuts inevitably happen, don't have the luxury of assistants, deal with some of the most challenging clients that we don't have the option of letting go, and on top of working on cases, we have to engage in law reform and public education. Rarely do we work 9-5... Not even our paralegals have that luxury. The only reason Elle was able to work those cushy hours was because she was in a non-lawyer role. I hate that she is giving this lazy impression of the legal profession.
That definitely sounds challenging. I just think that if an organization has guaranteed revenues no matter what (which isn't your org's case) there will be less pressure in general.

Reactions: 4
So I had to sit on hold this morning for a long time . . . . did this to pass the time.

To give people an idea of how much money she blasts through, I just took a week of Vlogmas from when she was at her absolute prime. This is from the first week of December when she was living with Joe. I used the following stipulations in my figures:

Included: Anything she buys on stream, mentions as being brand new or being worn for the first time.
Not Included: Gifts for others, Reasonable groceries, Coffees and bar cocktails, tips.
Full retail prices are used with the exception of day 6 items where she showed the Nordstrom Rack price she paid on the website. In those cases the sale price was used. Adjust accordingly if you believe she some of the other items items were bought on sale.

So here we go . . .

Day 1
- Sentaler Hooded Wrap Coat: 1395
- Four preorder 6 inch cakes for birthday brunch - (26*4) - 104
Day 2
- Drybar blowout - 49
- Gianvito Rossi Alistar boots - 995
Day 3
Costco. Nothing 'treaty' or worth tabulating.
Day 4
Birthday brunch. No shopping, but of note she wears her $400 Coach 'Rexy' Sweater. Not included in total because its not new.
Day 5
- Halogen Teal Cashmere Vneck - 98
Day 6
- Club Monaco Dress - 150
- Vince wool blend sweater - 149
- Wool shawl cardigan - 199
- Cha Cha Cha Cover-Up - 144
- White Cover-Up - 99
- Red Eliza J Dress - 118
- Emerson Rose Pink Tunic Sweater - 60
- Halogen Trousers - 79
Day 7
- Banana Republic 'Boyfriend' (lol) Blazer - 199

Total for the week:
$3838. A burn rate of $15,352/month

Holy crap Elle! No wonder she takes these vids down when it's time to find a Mr Next.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So I had to sit on hold this morning for a long time . . . . did this to pass the time.

To give people an idea of how much money she blasts through, I just took a week of Vlogmas from when she was at her absolute prime. This is from the first week of December when she was living with Joe. I used the following stipulations in my figures:

Included: Anything she buys on stream, mentions as being brand new or being worn for the first time.
Not Included: Gifts for others, Reasonable groceries, Coffees and bar cocktails, tips.
Full retail prices are used with the exception of day 6 items where she showed the Nordstrom Rack price she paid on the website. In those cases the sale price was used. Adjust accordingly if you believe she some of the other items items were bought on sale.

So here we go . . .

Day 1
- Sentaler Hooded Wrap Coat: 1395
- Four preorder 6 inch cakes for birthday brunch - (26*4) - 104
Day 2
- Drybar blowout - 49
- Gianvito Rossi Alistar boots - 995
Day 3
Costco. Nothing 'treaty' or worth tabulating.
Day 4
Birthday brunch. No shopping, but of note she wears her $400 Coach 'Rexy' Sweater. Not included in total because its not new.
Day 5
- Halogen Teal Cashmere Vneck - 98
Day 6
- Club Monaco Dress - 150
- Vince wool blend sweater - 149
- Wool shawl cardigan - 199
- Cha Cha Cha Cover-Up - 144
- White Cover-Up - 99
- Red Eliza J Dress - 118
- Emerson Rose Pink Tunic Sweater - 60
- Halogen Trousers - 79
Day 7
- Banana Republic 'Boyfriend' (lol) Blazer - 199

Total for the week:
$3838. A burn rate of $15,352/month

Holy crap Elle! No wonder she takes these vids down when it's time to find a Mr Next.
That’s insane spending! And she use to do this every week in her Joe days so your $15K a month estimate really is accurate.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.