Eleanor Florence Lecocq #7 Always a bragsmaid, never a bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ummm... I wanted to say she will be cleverer this time and make the guy propose before moving in together, but then I remembered she pulled that trick with Papa Alligator and he still dumped her ass...

Maybe she will really be on her best behavior for around 1.5- 2 years (until they're married), and then (when it is too late) she will show her true colors
I don't know how Eleanor Florence can possibly trick some guy into marriage before he finds out about her expectations and lies. For one thing, it's all over the internet and he'd be an idiot to not ever Google a girl he met off online dating. Not to mention, she can't hide her social media and youtube channel from him indefinitely. And lastly, any guy with half a brain and some exposure to the world would be able to tell that she lives way beyond her means, and that marrying her would mean he'd be willing to supplement that lifestyle. I can see some divorced 40/50+, unattractive guy doing this but most guys her age who are decent otherwise probably won't bother.

Even Rick, who was 40+ and divorced, very mediocre, and not to mention creepy, didn't think Eleanor was worth the effort and headache.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ummm... I wanted to say she will be cleverer this time
I want to say that too but Elle learns from past mistakes very, very slowly. And she's a legit addict. She'll overspend secretly like she did with Rick and as soon as she gets comfortable with the guy, I don't think she'll be capable of stopping herself from being selfish. I don't think she's even capable of realizing she is the problem in all these relationships.

Reactions: 11
Few thoughts from a practicing lawyer (in Canada)

I don’t think Elle is an actual employee. This appears to be some sort of fee-split arrangement where she either has to bring in her own clients and give the firm a cut or she pays to use their space/logo/admin. Either way, I can’t see her making much money and she likely is using this to pad her resume so that she can bridge to better employment (as others have mentioned).

Having an assistant is really not a big deal. When you work at a large firm they give you an assistant even as a summer student. Of course she couldn’t help but throw that in the video LOL!

Lastly, what was really telling was her lack of actual legal experience. Everyone else’s profile read as an experienced lawyer’s profile should: highlighting relevant trial and/or transaction experience. She dressed up her regulator experience as much as she could then prattled on and on about irrelevant internships and her articling/trainee experience. Does evoke much confidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I was just checking her food blog (slow day at work!). The introduction is such a whiplash inducing one. She constantly shifts between speaking about herself in 3rd person to 1st person.

First paragraph:
"Eleanor Lecocq in Seattle is a young professional who cooks almost every day. I like knowing what is in my food, and that it will fuel my pursuits. Not only with healthy ingredients, but also with flavor. Even the busiest of us can make time for things that matter to us, and home-cooked food should be one of them. If Eleanor Lecocq’s home were a bistro, and I could cook every visitor a delicious meal, these are the recipes I would make you."

- Fuel my pursuits (?) - is she galloping across frozen Siberia hunting for food?
- Not only with healthy ingredients but also with flavor (?) - flavor is the major part usually for people then healthy ingredients.
- Even the busiest of us can make time for things that matter to us - ahem what, since when are you busy?
- If Eleanor Lecocq’s home were a bistro, and I could cook every visitor a delicious meal, these are the recipes I would make you - Words fail me.

About the bistro - page
Let me show you how you to your virtual table at Elle Florence Bistro! Bistros are usually small restaurants or cafés in France where you can have satisfying and simple meal. I’m a young professional who cooks almost every day. I like knowing what is in my food, and that it will fuel my pursuits. Not only with healthy ingredients, but also with flavor. Even the busiest of us can make time for things that matter to us, and home-cooked food should be one of them. If Eleanor Florence Lecocq’s home were a bistro, and I could cook every visitor a delicious meal, these are the recipes I would make you.

When I’m not in the kitchen, I’m currently teaching contract law or creating handmade Nouvelle Pearl jewelry. I have many interests but ultimately my jewelry designs, legal analysis and love of creating new dishes aim to balance aesthetics and practicality. Let me (Eleonore Florence Lecocq) show you to your virtual table. Bistros are usually small restaurants or cafés in France for simple meals!
Rick could of wrote this, oh how I wish they had gotten married

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone else find it really telling--and quite sad, actually--that in her most recent video she turned the candle logo towards her as she sat down to relax on the couch? She is so pleased with herself and her logos (aka conspicuous consumption) actually brings her joy. It's actually making me kind of pity her in a way.

On a side note, I just started studying for the LSAT. :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
And she said 'I leave the work to my assistant'. Assistant my ass.

In today's business world, most organizations are pretty flat. You don't get an assistant until you are a senior vp or something. A shared team admin or the junior on the team is not your assistant, Elle.
I think she meant the cat is her assistant because it was on the chair and table.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Serious question:

Why does she have so many different spelling variations?

What is her actual name?

Eleonore Lecocq
Eleanor Lecocq
Eleanore Lecocq
Eleanor Florence Marie Lecocq, etc.?

And they're all different variations even in professional contexts! What gives?

• Haha
Does anyone else find it really telling--and quite sad, actually--that in her most recent video she turned the candle logo towards her as she sat down to relax on the couch? She is so pleased with herself and her logos (aka conspicuous consumption) actually brings her joy. It's actually making me kind of pity her in a way.

That’s awesome! Good for you! It’s been a while since I took it and I’m glad it’s over!

Reactions: 6
Having an assistant is really not a big deal. When you work at a large firm they give you an assistant even as a summer student. Of course she couldn’t help but throw that in the video LOL!
I thought she meant her assistant was her cat because Bebe jumped up to rub on the laptop as she put it down. I didn’t think she meant she had an actual assistant.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Nice going, B! Always great to see women leveling up in real, “girlboss” ways. ✨❤

Reactions: 6
Serious question:

Why does she have so many different spelling variations?

What is her actual name?

Eleonore Lecocq
Eleanor Lecocq
Eleanore Lecocq
Eleanor Florence Marie Lecocq, etc.?

And they're all different variations even in professional contexts! What gives?
It’s to hide her identity from future victims and employers I think. She tried to use different variations from YouTube to keep things separate but of course it’s hard to hide on the internet when you have a reputation like Elle.

Nice going, B! Always great to see women leveling up in real, “girlboss” ways. ✨❤
Why thank you!

I own a consulting firm and am losing out on approximately $20,000 a month because I outsource to attorneys. There is a specific service my company offers that we can't do in-house but which I know all the steps to because I've been helping attorneys in my industry do it for 10+ years. So I figured I might as well go to law school and get that coin myself. It'll definitely level up my company for sure!

It’s to hide her identity from future victims and employers I think. She tried to use different variations from YouTube to keep things separate but of course it’s hard to hide on the internet when you have a reputation like Elle.
I agree with you that she does it on purpose. However, her current employer calls her Eleanor F. Lecocq and on her LLM thesis she was Eleonore. Both can't be her real name! I can understand if she uses different names but a school and employer should both be using the same legal name...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Oh are you? Care for a practice test question?

Chris, Joe, Special Someone, Rick, and Mr Next are all going to Elle's Bistro for brunch. Please list their seating arrangements in counterclockwise order starting from the head of the mid-century modern table with the following conditions observed:

Rick cannot be seated next to Joe because Elle is still wearing the tennis bracelet
Chris cannot be seated next to Rick because Rick will start talking in Chris' accent
Special Someone cannot be seated at the head of the table because the country music will not be audible in that position
Mr Next must be next to Joe so that he can gain sympathy for Elle
Net worth of guests must not increase or decrease in a linear fashion following a clockwise order

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Her legal name must be eleonore bc when she incorporated her company in FL the document say eleonore. So why would her employer allow her to practice under her non legal name? At least if it was a nickname sort of thing it makes sense bc a lot of people go by Bob instead of Robert etc, but changing the spelling of your legal name to avoid tit? Doesn't really work bc no matter which one you Google you get her, they are good at picking up spelling mistakes or differences.

Also looks like she registered her Corp in WA to the air bnb she was in in the winter/spring, I guess she didn't mind people knowing where she lived??

Reactions: 12
Her legal name must be eleonore bc when she incorporated her company in FL the document say eleonore. So why would her employer allow her to practice under her non legal name? At least if it was a nickname sort of thing it makes sense bc a lot of people go by Bob instead of Robert etc, but changing the spelling of your legal name to avoid tit? Doesn't really work bc no matter which one you Google you get her, they are good at picking up spelling mistakes or differences.

Also looks like she registered her Corp in WA to the air bnb she was in in the winter/spring, I guess she didn't mind people knowing where she lived??
She didn’t care about people knowing where it was because it was temporary but I bet the Airbnb owner doesn’t know Eleanor did that. I doubt they’d be very happy about it but of course Eleanor Florence Lecocq doesn’t care about anyone but herself. 😒

• Wow

Chris, Joe, Special Someone, Rick, and Mr Next are all going to Elle's Bistro for brunch. Please list their seating arrangements in counterclockwise order starting from the head of the mid-century modern table with the following conditions observed:

Rick cannot be seated next to Joe because Elle is still wearing the tennis bracelet
Chris cannot be seated next to Rick because Rick will start talking in Chris' accent
Special Someone cannot be seated at the head of the table because the country music will not be audible in that position
Net worth of guests must not increase or decrease in a linear fashion following a clockwise order
bleeping dead.

• Haha

HAHA. I was getting ready to diagram. Give us some questions! :p

Reactions: 4

Don't forget Deanwilliams whose IG is public again...he presumably blocked her because he wasn't following her and she wasn't following him on IG after the I'm a local business owner gate..she doesn't unfollow exes so she was blocked most definitely

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.