Eleanor Florence Lecocq #7 Always a bragsmaid, never a bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest, the real basis of this thread is Elle's dishonesty about her occupation. Her scamming people comes next, as a secondary lie to keep up with her primary lie - she being a girl boss. Hypothetically, if she is a real lawyer, or it is commonly accepted by the society, this thread won't even exist. IMHO, her other personality flaws are personal and harmless. If she is honest about her occupation and not obsessed with her fake girl boss persona, I don't think she deserve all this hating.
Exactly! It's her dishonesty and unethical ways. Elle literally has an avalanche of lies just to feed her ego of being a "girl boss" who has it all.

- being a busy professional lawyer
- being a girl boss
- being a jewelry and apparel designer
- being foreign and 'European'
- having a bad root canal
- being XS

The totality of her lies reveals a compulsive liar and scammer. This is why we feel Elle's behavior is inexcusable, and every little discrepancy should be called out. She needs to be held accountable. It's not just an Ego thing, she's actively profiting from it (viewers who buy her pearls/scarves who believe she is trustworthy since is accomplished and has it all; scamming people in a pandemic etc.)

Also the lawyer thing is super annoying for other professionals in the field. She conveniently points out the statistic that there is high attrition for women in law (after 5 years) to explain why she's no longer in practice. There's so many things wrong with this!! First, the attrition rate refers to women who actually practiced for a couple of years before leaving, usually because of family/kids. Elle NEVER practiced. She was happy to coast in her investigator job, but has the audacity to claim that she is the SAME as the other hardworking professional women who had to make hard choices to leave their career. This is just GROSS. Also, to claim that she is 'in-house counsel' is simply a slap in the face to all the lawyers who worked very hard in their law firms for years, before moving in-house to an organization. Not to mention the fact that she has ACTUAL colleagues who are enforcement counsel, or work under the General Counsel at MFDA (these are the actual in-house lawyers). She has zero respect for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm just surprised Elle is not bored yet. Any sane person would have found a job (any job I might add). What does she do all day at home?

Reactions: 3
How busy do y’all think she is with legal work on a daily basis though?
If she's an actual employee of theirs, I think she'd be pretty busy (much busier than her old job)...curious to see whether she can balance that with her pearl stuff...

On a random note, this appears on Elle's LinkedIn - a review for their realtor - seems like Ginette had tried to sell their property on and off for 10 years and nobody wanted it

1604979071663.png

This place is perfect for Elle – I looked at the website for about ten seconds and all I saw was nonsense word salad. She'll fit right in. She won't have any clients or make money, but she'll feel like a total girlboss.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's referring to her cat as her assistant. She closes the laptop and shows a clip of the cat next to it.
Yep, this is what I assumed she meant as well. I don’t think she was embellishing, this was just a pathetic attempt at a joke: Bebe jumping up the the table and closed laptop with her filthy tit paws (I have a cat and my face has accidentally gotten too close to her paws before - disgusting) is Elle’s “assistant”.

Reactions: 8
On Elle, yes, we are annoyed at her, but we can't diminish her achievement just because she's insufferable. These are facts. She finished law, she's been admitted to the bar, she's a licensed non-practising lawyer.
I think many of us understand and appreciate Elle's achievement. It's a big deal to get a law degree and a graduate degree -- good for her!

But there is a difference between the facts and her portrayal of them. No one would care if Elle said "I am a lawyer but my job is in investigations" or "I teach a course on contracts for paralegals". Instead, she used one kernel of truth -- having a law degree/being able to practice law/being licensed -- and went crazy with lies, scams, and intentional misuse of terms.

Citing the truth about Elle is fine, but let's not pretend that she hasn't pulled a Trump and completely etley gone off the rails with lying, scamming and exaggeration.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think many of us understand and appreciate Elle's achievement. It's a big deal to get a law degree and a graduate degree -- good for her!

But there is a difference between the facts and her portrayal of them. No one would care if Elle said "I am a lawyer but my job is in investigations" or "I teach a course on contracts for paralegals". Instead, she used one kernel of truth -- having a law degree/being able to practice law/being licensed -- and went crazy with lies, scams, and intentional misuse of terms.

Citing the truth about Elle is fine, but let's not pretend that she hasn't pulled a Trump and completely etley gone off the rails with lying, scamming and exaggeration.
At this point she has said so many lies, it's difficult for her to remember most of them. Exactly why she gets caught. If she stopped embellishing her life, this wouldn't happen.

Also, does anyone wear false eyelashes for working from home? I don't even wear makeup while working from home. She had a full face of makeup and lashes done for work. She has dropped her pageant hair though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
At this point she has said so many lies, it's difficult for her to remember most of them. Exactly why she gets caught. If she stopped embellishing her life, this wouldn't happen.

Also, does anyone wear false eyelashes for working from home? I don't even wear makeup while working from home. She had a full face of makeup and lashes done for work. She has dropped her pageant hair though.
Yeah, full face of makeup and a sloppy outfit. Why?

Also, anyone noticed that she clearly forgot to remove the fake eyelashes so she did it when her hands were already covered in the cleansing balm? I bet $100 she didn't clean these falsies afterwards.

Her comment to someone confused that she started a new job:

"Actually, in today’s world it is reasonable to want to keep my personal life private, and my career is a big part of that. The fact that I share videos on style and some vlogs here and there does not oblige me to share everything. Over time I’ve learned to value my privacy more, and trust me, if you’d experienced some of the invasions of privacy that I have, you would most likely feel the same. I’m hoping to show that it’s possible to share some things online but maintain healthy boundaries and a sense of choice. ♥"
She's the biggest privacy invader she's ever met. Vlogging in Vancouver streets, shops, restaurants and making no effort to obscure unconsenting strangers' faces.

As another poster mentioned, she has no problem showing her accommodation and makes no effort to conceal its location. In typical Smelle fashion, she is very selective when it comes to applying rules. This time her own rules which makes it even more pathetic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I was just checking her food blog (slow day at work!). The introduction is such a whiplash inducing one. She constantly shifts between speaking about herself in 3rd person to 1st person.

First paragraph:
"Eleanor Lecocq in Seattle is a young professional who cooks almost every day. I like knowing what is in my food, and that it will fuel my pursuits. Not only with healthy ingredients, but also with flavor. Even the busiest of us can make time for things that matter to us, and home-cooked food should be one of them. If Eleanor Lecocq’s home were a bistro, and I could cook every visitor a delicious meal, these are the recipes I would make you."

- Fuel my pursuits (?) - is she galloping across frozen Siberia hunting for food?
- Not only with healthy ingredients but also with flavor (?) - flavor is the major part usually for people then healthy ingredients.
- Even the busiest of us can make time for things that matter to us - ahem what, since when are you busy?
- If Eleanor Lecocq’s home were a bistro, and I could cook every visitor a delicious meal, these are the recipes I would make you - Words fail me.

About the bistro - page
Let me show you how you to your virtual table at Elle Florence Bistro! Bistros are usually small restaurants or cafés in France where you can have satisfying and simple meal. I’m a young professional who cooks almost every day. I like knowing what is in my food, and that it will fuel my pursuits. Not only with healthy ingredients, but also with flavor. Even the busiest of us can make time for things that matter to us, and home-cooked food should be one of them. If Eleanor Florence Lecocq’s home were a bistro, and I could cook every visitor a delicious meal, these are the recipes I would make you.

When I’m not in the kitchen, I’m currently teaching contract law or creating handmade Nouvelle Pearl jewelry. I have many interests but ultimately my jewelry designs, legal analysis and love of creating new dishes aim to balance aesthetics and practicality. Let me (Eleonore Florence Lecocq) show you to your virtual table. Bistros are usually small restaurants or cafés in France for simple meals!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Been out of the loop for the last week or so. Good for her for getting a job, we all know how much she hates work. I'd like to think she's working on herself and trying to become more independent and making her own money is a huge step in that direction, but most likely Ginette finally told her that she's not paying for Seattle any more if Elle is just going to sit on her behind reselling scarves and shopping.

Um did you see some of the guys? Some of them look they rolled out of bed. She's probably actually one of the most formally dressed but I used to casual work environments so the cut of the shirt doesn't bother me really. The dude bros with the long hair bother me more hah or that pharma lady with whatever lose she is doing.
Gosh, please tell me some of the bros look foolish enough to date Elle. She's always her most entertaining when she's living that girlfriend life. I am officially giving up on my hopes of #Divorcemas2020 but I still believe in 2021!

• Haha
Gosh, please tell me some of the bros look foolish enough to date Elle. She's always her most entertaining when she's living that girlfriend life. I am officially giving up on my hopes of #Divorcemas2020 but I still believe in 2021!
I can definitely spot at least one potential victim 🤭

• Haha
Well if she has suckered some new wallet into dating her, all she'll end up doing is scamming him into thinking she's such a catch... Ya know, until her 3-2-1 brain 🧠 has its eventual meltdown because he's not catering to her insanely needy persona and he's like.... 👀👀

I was just thinking it’s strange she doesn’t want anyone to know her job on YouTube, she could potentially get some new clients from it, help all her admirers start their own YouTube, resell, craft businesses 😄

• Haha
I was just thinking it’s strange she doesn’t want anyone to know her job on YouTube, she could potentially get some new clients from it, help all her admirers start their own YouTube, resell, craft businesses 😄
She said she’d be making business-related videos: how to submit incorporation docs, how to source materials, etc. It’s been over a year since she said she would do so.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She said she’d be making business-related videos: how to submit incorporation docs, how to source materials, etc. It’s been over a year since she said she would do so.
I hope there will also be an episode on how to maximise your profits aka clumsily scam your customers. She has the most experience in that department.

Reactions: 6
I think Eleanor F. Lecocq (the version of her name that she uses for her new gig) has probably hooked some poor shmuck in, at least for now. She seems quite good at tricking men and reeling them in, only to have them dump her abruptly once they actually get to know her (see Chris, Joe, SS, Rick, Dean, and probably many others we haven’t seen).

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I really hope she finds another 'Joe' soon.

Some decent earner who tolerates her putting him in some video cameos and gets talked into getting an apartment with her when her lease is up this coming spring. I want to see the full smug back. The insane pamperings, the paying people to do basic tasks like wash the princess' hair. The endless decisions to treat herself.

And then after a year of living together the complete blindsiding of Elle as he packs his tit and moves out, leaving her back where she started, only now she's 33.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ummm... I wanted to say she will be cleverer this time and make the guy propose before moving in together, but then I remembered she pulled that trick with Papa Alligator and he still dumped her ass...

Maybe she will really be on her best behavior for around 1.5- 2 years (until they're married), and then (when it is too late) she will show her true colors.

As to decent earner... I think those attractive, with good careers, fun that are in her age group (30-40) are already taken. She'll either have to settle for a Rick-like weirdo who tries to hide his modest paycheck with supreme word salad skills or a reasonably well-paid guy but either really shy or mean like Chris The English Troll.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.