Eleanor Florence Lecocq #7 Always a bragsmaid, never a bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Prior to going to law school in England, Eleanor worked for an investment consulting firm in Brussels where she researched and advised on EU regulation and investment law.’

That was well over a decade ago, and a pre-undergrad internship, which shouldn't be mentioned at all...

'Eleanor loves to hike, cook Italian food, support local restaurants, and spend time with family and pets.'

Wait, shouldn't that be family, friends and pets? Oh no she doesn't have any friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Immix Law Group exists to serve its clients’ legal needs, while never forgetting the business reality faced by each client served. Our team is made up of attorneys who also have substantial non-legal business experience, and who know first-hand what it is like to be a consumer of legal services. We have entrepreneurs, business owners, former high-level executives, former marketing managers, and former creative services providers.

It sounds like a boutique firm that is pretty innovative, not a traditional firm at all.

While her colleague was a former pharmaceutical tool CEO whose Husband is named Joe, Elle’s profile reads that she has a social media following and designs fine jewelry and operates an e commerce business 🤣

From her profile, She hasn’t gotten any US legal qualifications at the moment:

Just the fraud examiner certificate
  • Called to the Bar in British Columbia, 2013
  • Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, Certified Fraud Examiner, 2019
  • Canadian Securities Course, 2015
  • University of Toronto, Masters of Law, 2011
  • Durham University, LLB, 2010
Huh!?! Well good for her, at least now she works for an actual law firm so her fantasy world is slightly closer to reality!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Huh!?! Well good for her, at least now she works for an actual law firm so her fantasy world is slightly closer to reality!!
It’s also possible that she realized she wasn’t gonna find a man and needs to scam more subscribers and earn an extra income on top to afford her clawssic hauls. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Immix Law Group exists to serve its clients’ legal needs, while never forgetting the business reality faced by each client served. Our team is made up of attorneys who also have substantial non-legal business experience, and who know first-hand what it is like to be a consumer of legal services. We have entrepreneurs, business owners, former high-level executives, former marketing managers, and former creative services providers.

It sounds like a boutique firm that is pretty innovative, not a traditional firm at all.

While her colleague was a former pharmaceutical tool CEO whose Husband is named Joe, Elle’s profile reads that she has a social media following and designs fine jewelry and operates an e commerce business 🤣

From her profile, She hasn’t gotten any US legal qualifications at the moment:

Just the fraud examiner certificate
  • Called to the Bar in British Columbia, 2013
  • Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, Certified Fraud Examiner, 2019
  • Canadian Securities Course, 2015
  • University of Toronto, Masters of Law, 2011
  • Durham University, LLB, 2010
Yes, I agree. Looks like this firm is made up of a bunch of independent legal counsel who share office rent (none right now because of covid), an admin team, and other resources. Lots of firms (in Canada at least) follow this shared-space/one firm type of model. I presume that Eleanor Lecocq would be responsible for bringing clients into the firm and for billing a certain number of hours each month. Far from that cushy investigator job she had. Let’s see her give it a go. Also, her bio is HILARIOUS 😂 if I was thinking about selling my business, she wouldn't be my first pick.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
'Eleanor loves to hike, cook Italian food, support local restaurants, and spend time with family and pets.'

Wait, shouldn't that be family, friends and pets? Oh no she doesn't have any friends.
But in her case, shouldn’t that be “her mother and pets”? She doesn’t really have any other “family,” which is usually interpreted as a collective noun.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How come this style guru couldn't find a better fitting blazer for her professional photo shoot? It looks like something you could buy in GAP.

'Eleanor built her career as a securities regulator, contract law professor and business owner.' Did she write this herself? She's not a contract law professor as stated a thousand times. Nor was she a securities REGULATOR. She was a fraud investigator, for God's sake... 🤮

Not going to comment on her "career" in Brussels 🤣 It is pathetic how intent she is on embellishing everything she does. Does she pretend her tit isn't just tit but rather an 'aromatic creation'?

Her areas of expertise are hilarious too, especially M&A and international law. Good luck to any client who seeks her advice... Her latest knowledge is from a traineeship 6 years ago...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow. Did this law “firm” do their due diligence and actually look into her previous positions on her resume? If they actually called her previous employers they would see she is not a professor and never practiced as a lawyer.

If I were in a Portland or Seattle resident, I would not use this company for legal counsel. Who knows how qualified and properly vetted their other lawyers are.

Reactions: 17
I think she'll have to pass the bar again. Otherwise, she's of little use to that company. It sucks for her because she will have less time for manically dating around if she needs to spend time studying after work 🤭

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Oh and by the way, she's a lawyer and a law professor, so those aren't part of her scams.
Sorry to burst your bubble, Seri. Elle is certainly not a law professor, as previous posts attest.

Prior to her new job, she never, ever worked as a lawyer/attorney/barrister. Your girl has been scamming folks for eight years!

Reactions: 13
Wow. Did this law “firm” do their due diligence and actually look into her previous positions on her resume? If they actually called her previous employers they would see she is not a professor and never practiced as a lawyer.

If I were in a Portland or Seattle resident, I would not use this company for legal counsel. Who knows how qualified and properly vetted their other lawyers are.
As @MissGlam21 mentioned, this firm seems to be comprised of a bunch of independent counsel (and many seem to have entered law much later and come from non-law/non traditional backgrounds) who share an office space and admin team. Definitely not the type of law firm I’d hire from either if they can’t even do proper background checks on scammers like Eleanor F. Lecocq, who has no actual securities or M&A experience (fraud investigation is NOT the same thing) and hasn’t ever practiced law outside of her one year of articling a decade ago in a different country.

If you look up Joe's profile on his employer's website, he actually has an assistant 😁 Poor Smelle thinks she is just like her ex, except he has been working his ass off for 7 years since his call to the bar... Meanwhile she was just calling the Drybar 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Compared to the other lawyers at her job I feel like elle's top is way too low cut. Some of them do have a lower scoop neck but some how only elle's looks unprofessional to me

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Had to come in here to search for real answers after having clicked on her Unready with Me video and hearing her say, "my assistant." LOL.

Genuine question, if she doesn't have the credentials to practice law in the US, is it still okay to call herself an "attorney" on the "company" website? I was a bit surprised about that.

Reactions: 11
Compared to the other lawyers at her job I feel like elle's top is way too low cut. Some of them do have a lower scoop neck but some how only elle's looks unprofessional to me
It's too low cut and it's gaping. It's also a t-shirt! Who does that?!? She's in a profession where first impressions are everything, and she looks like Karen on her way to bible study.

The firm's website seems unprofessional. Attorneys in t-shirts (not just Elle), the Seattle office being in a WeWork, being told to contact them individually versus calling or sending an email to a corporate address. That plus the fact they hired Elle... something seems fishy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You ladies are always the best at sleuthing!
I'm shocked that Elle actually landed herself a job, but I'm sure it's more so for the title, "prestige", etc etc than for the actual job itself. Now she can fulfill her fantasy of a powerful, female lawyer who is stunningly attractive and stylish by just a little bit.

Elle also probably thinks that having a job will make her more attractive and eligible in the dating pool (which is true), but she also needs to realize that partners won't find it attractive if she's incompetent and gets fired within a few months. To keep her job, she will have to work hard and devote actual time towards work instead of prancing around Nordstrom during lunch breaks. And god forbid, she might even have to work after hours to finish up work.

And agreed on above comments regarding her outfit. Her low-cut blouse is embarrassing and unprofessional. Her blazer also looks more business casual and not suitable for a professional photoshoot.
Overall, the other women's outfits also look unprofessional and the company doesn't seem to be great.

It's too low cut and it's gaping. It's also a t-shirt! Who does that?!? She's in a profession where first impressions are everything, and she looks like Karen on her way to bible study.

The firm's website seems unprofessional. Attorneys in t-shirts (not just Elle), the Seattle office being in a WeWork, being told to contact them individually versus calling or sending an email to a corporate address. That plus the fact they hired Elle... something seems fishy.
DEAD. 💀 💀 💀

Looks like it's really one of those collectives where a bunch of self-employed/individual consultants band together and share rent, maybe a call center, and admins. No legit law firm would have an office in a WeWork, tell potential customers to contact lawyers individually vs. a corporate address, or hire Eleanor Faux-orence Lecocq.

Do you think they even pay a salary? Or is it more Elle gets to use the shared services for a fee and keep all the money she charges per an hour? Does that type of thing exist? Could example the embellished bio if she added it herself and also how she obtained the position if she is actually paying them.
I think she might be paying to use their shared services (i.e.: call center, admin, etc.) and probably pays them a fee to use their letterhead. It's also a place for her to park her "license" (although she doesn't seem to be certified in Washington state).

It reminds me of real estate agents and their firms. Many will pay an annual fee to park their license there, and claim they work for a real estate corporation but it's simply paying an annual fee (which anyone can do) and the firm getting a small fee for any work they bring in (or just the annual fee if they don't do any deals). It gives the illusion of employment when you could be earning and doing nothing.

Last edited:

She looks 40 years old in her photo. And matronly. GAP smart casual blazer, granny pearls, too deep V- cut. Bushy eyebrows and her signature joker smile.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Long time... Im surprised she landed a job... Did they even do a background check or realize she's a big fraud??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's referring to her cat as her assistant. She closes the laptop and shows a clip of the cat next to it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t think she’s working as a lawyer (though weirdly they have mentioned her as an attorney), the firm seems to be a consultancy. Law firms in my experience don’t mention internships, YouTube, blog, jewelry business etc in detail. Mentioning these side hustles, devalues the competency of the lawyer.
Also weirdly they have mentioned she’s fluent in French, the people who will approach her for the language related work are in for shock.

She's referring to her cat as her assistant. She closes the laptop and shows a clip of the cat next to it.
I thought so too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.